Le revelation du face

I don't know whether it's too early to be doing a face reveal or not but this chapter is already up so....
Nothing I can do¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But before you guys get the privilege of seeing my potato face, here is the basic introduction since I didn't bother  introducing myself in the first chapter

Name: Shouldn't you have already figured out my name by now, if you haven't then there's seriously gotta be a problem somewhere

Age: two one-thousandths of fortnight

Height: I'm not really sure but I'm definitely not taller than 5'4 (yup, imma short potato)

Favorite word: weirdessity

Gender: How do you seriously not know my gender by now?

If you would like to buy a brand new bottle of boy repellent cause you're so beautiful and them guys can't get enough of all that endowment, Press 2 to scroll down. If you want to continue with this boring introduction, Press 5 and swipe right.

Wait, are you still here?

Aww thanks for not pressing 2.
For your great kindness, reading this, here is a complementary box of donuts.

Now let's continue with the introduction shall we

Biggest fear: cockroaches, those things are like devils with antennas

Future ambition: To serve God and be filthy rich. Maybe even start my own NGO.

If I had one wish what would it be: I'm not going to say a million wishes like the rest of you people, I would wish for every single person in the world to have genuine love for one another cause if we loved ourselves, we wouldn't be killing ourselves or bullying each other.

One thing that turns me a on: A nice six pack............................. Of canned sprite (I know y'all were thinking bout sumn else)

Turn offs: Light switches *covers face in shame at failed attempt to make a joke*

Favorite quotes: Life is short. Buy the donuts
If men could walk on the moon, the sky is obviously not the limit.
Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and sometimes it may be necessary to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.

Now...... 
For the moment you have all been waiting for.....

When I said I was a potato you thought I was kidding?

Till the next useless rant.....
Baaaiiiieeeeee
*le consumer du donuts~♥~