Chapter 3

"Rose, come on it'll be fun!" exclaimed James.

       "No! I will not participate in this nonsense!" Rose responded.

       "Al! Will you please tell her to come and play!"

       "Yeah, come on Rose, it'll be fun!" Al told her.

       After a lot of convincing, especially when it came to Rose, all the kids to sit down to play truth or dare.

       "Okay, Fred! Truth or dare!" James said, starting the game.

       "Truth," Fred stated.

       "Did you or did you not kiss Jessica Longbottom during the Christmas dance!"

       "Oh come on dude, that's not fair!"

       "No my dear cousin, it's entirely fair."

       "mmmm.... yes."

       "I knew it!" James said in excitement.

       "Okay, Roxanne!"

       Roxanne groaned at her bother. "What?"

       "Truth or Dare?"

       "Truth, though I don't know what you would get out of me, I'm an open book!"

       "Tell us who your secret boyfriend is!"

       Roxanne's cheeks turned red as cherries, taken off by her brother's statement. "I... I don't have a secret boyfriend."

       "Yes, you do! James and I saw you sneak off to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom with a boy thought we couldn't quite see his face."

       "Tell us who he is!" Hugo jumped in. "You picked truth after all."

       Roxanne contemplated telling the truth. Hugo was right, she did pick truth. "Fine! It's Lysander..."

       James screamed from the other end of the room, "You're dating Lysander Scamander?! I can't believe it!"

       "Well, you should because I am! Let's move on! Scorpius!"

       "Yes," he responded to Roxanne.

       "Truth or Dare!"

       "Dare"

       "Okay, I dare you to kiss Rose!"

       "Wha- what?!" Scorpius yelled to Roxanne, confused.

       "It's obvious you have a thing for her!"

       "What!? No!" Scorpius said, turning to Rose, "I...I don't like you like that! Your one of..of my best friends! Wh- why would I try to jeopardize that!"

       Rose was dumbfounded. She didn't know what to say. Scorpius was a horrible liar. She could always tell when he was lying. She could see that Scorpius was perplexed on whether or not to full fill the dare.

       "Come on Scorpius, you're running out of time!"

       Scorpius remained silent, still trying to think things through. Rose went quiet as well.

       "Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock," James chimed in, soon Hugo chimed in, then Albus and soon all of the children were chanting tick tock tick tock.

       From upstairs the noise still sounded really loud, and Harry woke up annoyed. After one crazy summer, he was waiting for his first night of real sleep. When Harry woke up, he looked over to a very angry, Ron.

       "Bloody hell! What's making all of this noise?" Ron asked Harry.

       "I don't know. Maybe Hermione does," Harry responded.

       Both Ron and Harry walked out into the hall to find not only Hermione but Ginny, Fred, and George as well. All six of them looked at each other in confusion as they heard what sounded like a bunch of children yelling tick-tock, tick-tock. They knew that the order meeting shouldn't be done for another half hour but decided to sneak downstairs anyways. They heard faint whispers of people talking in the kitchen and moved their way down the crooked hallway to find the source of the noise.

       "There!" Ginny said, pointing at the guest bedroom.

       The six children made their way to the guest bedroom only to stop and peer into what was happening. They saw a circle of children, some younger or the same age as Harry in a circle chanting tick tock tick tock to a little boy who looked very similar to Draco. As the chanting got louder, a girl to the left of him who looked a lot like Hermione quieted the room.

       "Come on guys, if Scorpius isn't comfortable kissing me than he doesn't have to! After all, we are best friends-" the girl started but was cut off by the boy, they now knew as Scorpius, with a kiss.

       When he backed away, all the other kids looked in shock. The chanting stopped, and no one knew if they should congratulate Scorpius or act surprised that he actually kissed her. Rose looked over at Scorpius with surprise. Her feelings got very conflicted towards her best friend and remained speechless with her mouth partly open.

       "I told you guys truth or dare wasn't a fun game," Scorpius said standing up and starting to walk towards the door.

       The Golden Trio plus the Weasley's were too confused at the situation happening to realize that Scorpius was walking right to them. It was too late and the door swung open to reveal the rest of the children, very shocked to see them.

       As the futuristic children came to their senses, Scorpius shut the door, immediately locking it behind him. A murmur of whispers was heard from behind the door. The Golden Trio plus Ron's siblings stood silent, trying to figure out what they were saying. All of them put their ears to the door and stood quiet. Since Crookshanks ate the twin's extendable ears, spying on people became extremely difficult. All they could make out was something about the kid's parents.

       Inside the guest room, the kids started to freak out.

       "James, what do we do!" Lily whispered.

       "I... I don't know," James replied.

       "We can't let them see us! If our parent's younger selves see us we could screw up the timeline greatly!" Rose joined in.

       "Guys, we need to get Teddy, he'll know what to do," Scorpius stated. The rest of the kids nodded in agreement.

       "How will we get passed to our parents?" Roxie asked.

       Before anyone could answer Albus, walked over to the door and yelled, "Hey! Are...Are you guys still out there?" This made the rest of the kids very anxious and tried using hand motions to tell Al to stop.

       "Uh, yeah. Would you mind telling us who you are and how the bloody hell you got into this house?" asked a voice that could only be compared to Ron Weasley.

       "Sure," Albus responded, "But first, can you go to the kitchen and tell the adults to come here and to bring the mirror?"

       "Ugh, fine!" said Ron. The six present looked at each other in confusion. They didn't know what was going on, but they knew they wanted to get to the bottom of it.