Chapter 13

A/N Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have an amazing time trick or treating, going to parties or just sitting at home watching scary movies. This is the final chapter of James Sirius Potter and the Mysterious Time-Turner" so I hope you enjoy!

After future Ron went after his younger self, the rest of the order and future parents were left alone. Knowing time was almost up, the future kids said their goodbyes to their younger parents. Hugs were being made to everyone, including Molly and Arthur.

"Harry," said Future Harry, "I want to speak to you."

Present Harry gulped and made his way over to his older self.

"I know this is breaking the rules but when have we ever followed those," he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a note, handing it to his younger self. Present Harry looked at the folded paper. On the front it was written in a slightly better version of his own handwriting, Do not open until after the battle against Voldemort.  Present Harry looked up in confusion, "I don't understand. What is this?"

"Everything you need to know about the love of your life. But, you can't open it until after the battle or else the time line with be screwed for sure. Oh and one more." Future Harry reached into his pocket once more and pulled out another letter that was titled, To Snape. From FHP. (Harry please give this to Snape during your first lesson on 5th year - FHP. "He is the only one I trust to keep a secret like this and I needed to say a few things to him that I know you won't say anytime soon. Just put these on the pocket in your trunk."

"Will do," Present Harry smiled, "Does everything get better? Cause right now life seems pretty shitty."

Future Harry laughed, "Yes it does but I have to tell you, our anger issues this year, ooof the professors don't know what's coming. Seriously though, it gets better. There will be some major bumps in the road, but you'll overcome them. Those children, our wife. It's the best thing thats ever happened to us. Besides the fact that we will be related to our best friends, even if its only on a in-law status."

Present Harry chuckled, "Thanks."

Meanwhile on the other side of the room, Teddy made his way over to his parents.

"I am really gonna miss you guys," Teddy started. he found it already too hard to hold back his tears.

"I know sweetie," Tonks said pulling him into a hug, Remus joining in soon after, "If you ever miss us. Take this," Remus said, handing him a small book. Teddy looked confused as he opened the present his father had given him. Inside, were 5 pages of moving photos Teddy had taken with his parents while he was back in time. But the last one broke him into a million pieces. It was a picture of his parents holding a sign saying, We Love You Teddy!. Teddy hugged his parents once more.

"I will keep this until the day I die," he said through his tears.

Fred and George made there way down the stairs just as both Ron's had left the guest bedroom. The four of them walked in the kitchen to see the future people on one side of the room while the present people on the other. 

"It's time to go," Future Hermione said, as she gave her husband a quick peck on the lips before he joined them.

"Oh I am already planning the wedding in my head!" said Molly squealing with excitement.

"The time-turner should be up in about minute so I guess we will obliviate you all now," spoke Draco, "It was nice seeing you guys young again, not yelling at me for whatever stupid things come out of my mouth."

"Oh the list is endless," said present Ginny.

Everyone said their finally goodbyes from across the room before future parents raised their wands and said obliviate. The young order's eyes rolled to the back of their heads. The would remain in that confined daze long enough for the time-turners to hit zero. The future kids and parents slowly became more and more transparent before disappearing all together.

There was a thud as another Weasley, Potter, Malfoy pile formed again but this time landing back in the living room of Harry and Ginny's house. Everyone untangled themselves and Victoire made her way over to Teddy to comfort him, as he his cheeks were still wet from the tears he cried only minutes before.

"Well, I want nothing about this leaving this house. You got that?" Harry said to his children.

"I think we should be getting home Harry its rather late," Hermione said.

"We should too," said George, "Kids, go get in the car."

"We best be heading out too Harry," Draco spoke, "It was good to see you all."

Scorpius headed out the door with his parents before spotting Rose getting into Ford Angela with her brother and parents.

"Rose!" he yelled, running over to her, "I know it's been a long day and we will probably be grounded until we turn 18 but I was wondering if you- well we- do you want to-"

"Yes I will go out with you," Rose interrupted him with a smile, "Text me tonight okay?"

"Yeah I will." Rose got into the car, and it drove off into the sky before the invisibility feature was turned on; leaving Scorpius there on the side of the road.

"Scorpius! Sweetie we have to get going!" yelled Astoria from the car.

"Coming!"

When Scorpius got into the car, his dad turned the engine and they drove off down the road. Draco was becoming for accustom to taking the muggle roads and they did only live 10 minutes away from the Potters.

"So... you and Rose?" Draco spoke.

Scorpius was startled, he didn't know what to say expect, "y-yeah."

Draco smiled, "I knew you too would end up together. Didn't I say that honey?"

"Yes you did," Astoria replied with a chuckle.

Scorpius felt a little more relieved know that both  his and her parents approved of their relationship. He knew that traveling back in the with James was one of most stupid things he has ever done but hey, he finally got to end up with the girl of his dreams.

A/N So that's the end of the story! I hope you enjoyed it because it was a lot of fun to write. Be sure to share this story with your friends and check out my account for more stories coming soon! - Em