Chapter 7

Scorpius woke up breathing heavily. He didn't have a bad dream but rather a very pleasant one about a certain girl that slept no more than 3 feet away from him. Wanting to forget his dream, he decided to get up and use the toilet. He needed to think things through. As Scorpius washed his face, he looked into the mirror.

"Why would you kiss her idiot! You know she doesn't like you back! She never will! And now you've lost one of your best friends!" Scorpius said to himself. He sat down on the rim of the bathtub, his head falling into his lap.

Little did he know, a certain someone was listening from the other side of the door. Rose too had woken up from a dream about a certain someone but was definitely more alarmed. She wanted to go to the bathroom to rinse off her face when she heard Scorpius talking to himself. She didn't know how to feel about this situation. Rose never thought about her best friend this way before; but the more she thought about him, the more she was seeing that maybe is wasn't such a crazy thought after all. She sighed and leaned against the door, forgetting it wasn't closed all the way. Rose fell to the floor with a thud causing Scorpius to jump; falling into the bathtub he was sitting on. The two wizards moaned in pain as they slowly realized what had happen.

"Rose? What are you doing?" Scorpius questioned wondering how much she heard of him talking to himself.

"Well," she began, "I had a very peculiar dream, and needed to wash my face off and clear my head. But then... I heard you talking to yourself inside..."

"So you did hear what I said to myself?"

".... yes."

"Oh...I'm just gonna go..." Scorpius said getting up to leave until Rose grabbed his arm.

"No!" Rose said, "I just wanted you to know...that what you were saying to yourself earlier, wasn't all true..."

Scorpius froze. He didn't know what to make of this news. Did his best friend just admit that she liked him back?

"Well... Tha-" Scorpius started before getting erupted by Rose lunging herself at him, pressing her lips against his. Scorpius didn't know what to make of the situation. He couldn't believe he was kissing his best friend, for real this time and not just some silly game. He began to deepen their kiss before being erupted by none other than Ron Weasley, "Oh... my mistake I will just uh... well Sirius wanted me to tell you breakfast is ready but... I can just leave."

"Sorry dad... Oh no!" Rose said as she caught herself, covering her mouth with both of her hands.

Ron turned around wide eyed. He stared at the two kids as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and fainted.

"Ron wake up...." said a voice that echoed within Ron's head. Ron slowly gained consciousness to reveal Ginny standing over him. As Ron opened his eyes wider, he could see that everyone was crowded around him, both future and past.

"Ron are you okay?" Hermione asked him as she bent down to meet his face. Her arm gently brushed his side making his cheeks turn slightly pink.

"Uhh, yeah I'm fine," Ron replied.

"Why did you faint? All Sirius did was ask you to tell the kids breakfast was ready," Fred asked.

"Well I uh, I found ou-, gosh how do I say this," Ron started before being erupted by Rose, "I may have let it slip that he is my dad..."

"WHAT!?" said the past wizards.

"Rose! You were the one person I trusted not to say anything!" Teddy said to Rose.

"Well I wasn't going to! Dad walked in on me and Scorpius kissing and-"

"You kissed Scorpius?" James asked.

"You kissed my sister!?" Hugo said directing his question towards Scorpius.

"Oh my god I forgot you had a brother," Ron started as he slowly began to faint once more.

"No Ronald! Don't faint again!" Hermione said but it was too late.

"Hermione help me bring him up to his bed," Harry said to Hermione.

She nodded back at him and the two began to pick up Ron and carry his cautiously up the stairs.

Hermione and Harry entered the boy's room and carefully lied Ron down on his bed. They both took a step back and took a long breath. Ron was too heavy for two 15 year olds to carry up the stairs. As both Harry and Hermione got their breaths back, Harry turned to Hermione, "Well, I'm gonna go downstairs and join everyone. Are you coming Hermione?"

"In a minute," Hermione replied as she sat down on the edge of Ron's bed, "I'm gonna stay a little longer."

Harry gave Hermione a smirk. Not the famous Malfoy smirk, but one that seemed a little more sincere; as in saying I knew this was coming.. As Harry left the room, Hermione turned back to Ron. He looked so peaceful when he slept. If only he knew... Hermione thought. Hermione inched closer to Ron so her back resting against the wall. She sat silently staring at him. The last two days had been exhausting. Everything from arriving at Grimmauld Place, and Harry arriving was finally setting in. She closed her eyes and looked back at last night, suddenly things became very clear. Hermione remembered learning that Hugo and Rose were her children butthen this morning, Ron learned the same thing. Oh boy, Hermione thought to herself, Ron and I are gonna have a very interesting talk when he wakes up. As she stared at Ron's peaceful face she slowly drifted off into a deep slumber next to one of her best friends and her future husband.