1

Narrative

"Lucy!" A petite woman with light blue hair called out. "Wake up!" She nudged the body on the couch. Lucy was this woman's best friend who has been living on her couch for a couple of months.

"Levy," A groan came out of Lucy. "I don't wanna." Levy pulled on Lucy's wrist trying to pull her from the yellow small couch. "Get up!" Levy shouted at her blonde friend. 

"I got this" A rough voice said. Lucy felt a tighter grip on her wrist, her eye shot up. "Wa-!" But before she could say anything her body was pulled from the couch in an instant. She fell on her back and hissed at the burning sensation.

"Gajeel! Why would you do that?!" Levy exclaimed at her boyfriend. Gajeel shrugged, Lucy stared daggers into Gajeel's red eyes. "I hate you" She said as Levy helped her up. Gajeel smirked, "The feels mutual" he left the two girls and walked towards the kitchen.

Lucy stood up as Levy rubbed her lower back, "I'm sorry Lu" Lucy giggled and grinned, "It's fine" Levy nodded and followed her boyfriend into the kitchen, Lucy also followed hoping Levy made breakfast.

Gajeel was serving Levy pancakes, "Oh! Gajeel made breakfast?" Lucy asked, Levy giggled and nodded almost drooling over her boyfriends delicious food. Gajeel still held a wide smirk on his face. "And it's only for me and Levy"

Lucy watched hungerly as Gajeel sat down with a plate of food. She eyed his food as Levy spoke up, "Lu?"

Lucy perked up, hoping her best friend would offer a bit of her food, "Yes Lev?" Levy sighed and played with a strain of her blue hair. "When are you getting a job?"

Lucy eyes widen, "Um." she looked everywhere but Levy's eyes. Gajeel sighed, "At first I was okay with you crashing on our couch but now you've over stayed your welcome, leave"

"Gajeel!" Levy said sternly, Gajeel looked down and took a bit of his pancake, "What he means to say Lucy is that you've been staying here for free and maybe you should start playing rent"

Lucy picked at her fingers, "Okay" Levy smiled widely, "You'll get a job?!" Lucy nodded. "Yeah sure, how hard could it be?"

Levy sprang up from her chair and ran towards her best friend, "Thank you!" Lucy giggled, but on the inside she wondered why Levy was so excited.  Probably because if Lucy got a job Gajeel would let her stay longer. 

"Finally the freeloader will do something to earn her stay" Gajeel grinned, "You better get lookin'."

Lucy stood up, she ran as she stole a pancake from Gajeel's plate and ran up stairs. She changed into a short black skirt and gray shirt, pulling on a velvet red jacket she ran out of her room putting on some random brown boots. She walked out with a determined look. 

"Alright" she walked forwards, "Let's find someplace hiring"