17

Narrative

"Clear your mind," Natsu said, his arms crossed and a slight frown on his face. Lucy nodded and tried again.

For the past hour they have been trying to get her power to work. With powerful magic users, such as Zeref, they never have to do big gestures for their magic to work, but only because they perfected it.

Natsu has a bit of magic and can use it freely and easily, but his magic isn't as strong because Zeref is alive. If Lucy was never found he would have to rule over the Angels, but of course that would never go done well with the council.

Since Lucy's mother is dead she has all of the power, Layla was powerful and now Lucy will gain that power. Lucy lifted her arm up and chopped down harshly until a spark of light appeared after.

"Ooh! Did you see it?!" She asked excitedly almost jumping up and down. Natsu chuckled and scratched the back of his neck knowing she still had a long way to go.

"Can I see yours?" She asked. He nodded, she backed up expecting him to do the same chopping motion. Instead he just snapped his fingers like Zeref.

In his hand appeared white and pink tulips. Lucy stared in awe ignoring the fact that his eyes turned color. Natsu handed them to her and she blushed. She took it and avoided contact.

"Thanks," she muttered. He shook his head. "No problem."

There was silence but, after awhile she shook her head. Natsu still looked away but can still see from the corner of his eye Lucy's arm going up and down.

He turned around fully ready to nap and leave her to practice before he heard her squeal.

"I did it! I did it!" He snapped his head looking at her. She held a vase between her hands, she was jumping up and down with a light blush on her face, some water from the vase was spilling.

"You made a vase?" He questioned. She nodded and placed the flowers in. "It was for these beautiful flowers!"

He stared at her in awe and nodded, "Good idea." He said in an hesitantly, confused on how she able to make a vase the size she did. At the age of five he was only able to make tea cups.

She walked towards a large desk on the right of the room. Earlier she was in awe about the room, how huge and extravagant it was and how amazing and beautiful the decor was. But now she treated it as her own, which is was.

Also earlier they looked around the castle watched the servants clean. They looked in each hall and saw two different rooms. They concluded those two rooms were their future children.

Lucy's room would be all to herself. Natsu told her about some rules they had.

Natsu is the next Devil, he will rule Hell while Lucy is the Angel queen and will rule Heaven. Their rooms in the kingdom are their own, no need to share. The Queen and King both take care of the children but they stay at the Queens castle. Natsu will be allowed to sleep at the Queens castle sometimes but will have to put someone in charge for that amount of time in Hell.

She placed down the vase she made and walked towards her bed. "Would it be sinful to have sex with other people in Heaven?" She asked. Natsu nodded. "Yes but that doesn't mean people won't stare and want you. Having urges is okay, but acting on the urges are not."

"When we get our future children, let me make them please?"

"You can name the first one, I'll name the second." He said happily, "but why are you thinking about that now? We still got time."

She smiled at him, "I like talking about the future."

"Well," he sat beside her on the bed, "in the future we will have to have sex." He rubbed the back of her hand, "in order to have the two children."

Lucy giggled and stared at the ceiling enjoying the feeling of him touching her, "can't wait."

Natsu thought of her response as sarcastic, but she actually meant it. She enjoyed the little company she had with him and doesn't plan on leaving Heaven anytime soon with him.

"Do I have to take your name?" She said in fake disgust. Natsu chuckled, "Yep."

"Ew why?" she joked again. Natsu raised a brow with a smirk, "Why not? Dragneel is a aristocratic family name!"

"Sure it is..." She giggled closing his eyes.