18

Narrative

"Is this real?" Lucy asked in disbelief. Earlier that day Yukino woke her up from her deep slumber to try on wedding dresses.

Natsu left to get his own fitting in hell while Lucy stayed in Heaven. Yukino measured her waist, busy, and hips. And after a few measurements she gave it to a very skilled and smart tailor who fixed it up in less then 4 hours.

When Lucy turned the dress would glide, and she could dance fine. Yukino gave her many comments which left her blushing.

"So when's the wedding again?" Lucy asked still breathless. Yukino laid a finger on her chin and pondered.

"It was supposed to be in six months. But I think it is now 3 months. After I fit you for your dress you and Natsu will be sent to hell and get your wings. Normally you would have to get your wings here but it seems this is the first Devil Angel paring we had that enjoys each other's company."

"Really?" Lucy asked confused. "I guess it was really an arrangement type wedding."

Yukino nodded and walked towards a desk, opened a small bottle and walked towards Lucy. She signaled for her to open her mouth. When Lucy complies and open her mouth Yukino popped in what felt like a pill.

"What's this for?" Lucy asked swallowing the small and tasteless pill. Yukino smiled and continued to fluff her already big dress.

"It to start the process. I'm sure Natsu was given it around this time as well."

"I thought you said I will get it in Hell?"

"No, sorry my mistake. You will grow them in Hell. Which I heard is very painful and might leave you in heat."

Lucy's eyes widen, "what?"

"Don't worry my Queen, after an hour you will be okay. With the heat that is, not the pain; it will stay for at least a week."

Lucy nodded. Not knowing what the pain could possibly be.