Rose

A/N: In case you couldn't tell, I gave up on France's accent

When you put in your hand you got poked by something. You grabbed what poked you and pulled it out, it was a F/C rose and one of its thorns was what poked you, making you bleed.

"Honhonhonhon, the petite fillle is mine," a man with lovely flowing blond locks (lol) walked up to you, "Bonjour, my name is Francis or France" he bent down and gave you a warm smile.

A man with weird eyebrows spoke up, "Now wait one moment you damn frog," Francis stopped and looked at eyebrows. "I don't think you should take her, if anything you'd make her into a pervert just like you."

"I raised Mattieu did I not? And look how perfect he turned out!"

You could sense tension coming off both males so blowing out your cheeks, you stand up, swing your thin arms around the blonds neck, stick your tongue out at the eyebrowed man, and shove your face into France's shirt.

France, kinda surprised by your sudden show of affection, put his arms around your little body and carried you.

"Alright," the man holding the bag said, hoping to stop the fight that was about to start, "if zat ist decided zen I vill move ze meeting to anozer date. Doez next month sound good?"

Everyone agree, packed up and started to leave, some shot France jealous looks and others gave you looks of sympathy.

As France was packing up his stuff he saw that your little finger was still bleeding. Gasping lightly he walked off only to come back with a bandaid, he wrapped the bandage around your little finger and kissed it lightly. You tilted your head to the side in confusion.

"Why'd you kiss it?" you asked in an innocent voice.

"Because kisses make everything better!"

~Time Skip by loving father France~

A few weeks had passed and you were sleeping in your big bed in your purple bedroom.

You shot up screaming, shaking from your nightmare. You had dreamt that your parents had broken into the house you were now living in and your "father" killed France while your "mother" dragged you back to your old house. You curled up and started sobbing quietly.

You heard footsteps running towards your door. Thinking it was your mother you jumped out of bed in a fit of blind panic and hid under it. You heard your door open and someone walk towards your bed.

"Y/N? Belle, where are you?" you saw a pair of feet appear by the bed, you tried to shrink away from them but your foot hit the frame of the bed. The feet stopped and moved a little. Then you saw knees and then the face of France, looking at you in concern

"What are you doing under there?" he asked, you just gave a small wimper.

After a while of convincing you crawled out from under the bed, and into the arms of the waiting frenchman. Picking you up he sat down on your bed, put you on his lap, wiped away your tears and asked, "Are you ok ma petite chaton? (My little kitten?) I heard you scream."

You shake your head.

"Would you like to talk about it?"

You shake your head again.

"Alright," France held you close and started rocking you. He kissed the top of your head then he started singing in a language you didn't understand.

(It's the song "How Does A Moment Last Forever". . . but in french)

The rocking and the soothing sound of France singing started lulling you to sleep, causing your eyelids to droop.

"I love you, papa," you muttered as you fell asleep. Francis smiled down at your little body and layed down, with you still in his arms, and fell asleep soon after.

You slept peacefully for the rest of the night, just sweet dreams of you and your papa.

---------------------------------------------------------

Well that one was cute. The color of your room was a random color my little sister chose.

Peace out women, men and those in between ✌