Cupcake Wrapper

Warning: Fuckboys being fuckboys.

You grabbed something that crinkled when your fingers brushed past it and pulled it out.

It was a cupcake wrapper.

"Oh, no," said a man with big eyebrows.

"Oh, the poppet grabbed my item, she's mine!" a brightly colored man whizzed up to you, picked you up, and spun around making you giggle.

"Oliver, how did you get in here?" the big eyebrowed man asked.

"Oh, that's easy! I snuck in, your security system really sucks," Oliver giggled holding you close to his chest.

"It seems ve need to fix zat zen," the big buff blond man holding the bag said.

"Well, I best be off! See you later Artie!!" the man holding you said before walking out of the room.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT! AND YOU MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT SEE ME LATER, YOU BLOODY WANKER!!"

~Time Skip of a few year brought to you from Oliver going back and making Arthur pay the swear jar~

You were 15 now, living as Oliver's daughter for 10 years. You were currently working with your old man at his bakery. You knew what he did to some of his cupcakes and you acepted it, it was kinda hard not to, but you couldn't care less.

It was the summer right now, so you didn't have to worry about school and homework (lucky little shit). You did, however, have to worry about horny teenagers.

See, you were a very beautiful girl, and very curvy. You were constantly hit on, cat-called and flirted with. You tried to ignore it and tell people no, but they never listened.

Take today for instance, you were simply just trying to take their order but the 4 teens wouldn't listen.

"Please just order something sir," you tried once again to make them stop with their flirting.

"Ok, how 'bout I order you to go sweetcheeks~" the leader FB/N (fuckboy name) said winking at the end.

"Please stop, I'm not interested and just trying to do my job," you say with a sigh, clearly uncomfortable, wishing that other people were in the shop so you wouldn't have to deal with these fuckboys.

Finally, sick of their perverted gaze you turn around and try to walk off. You walk a few feet away, however, when the leader comes up, grabs your ass and (Warning: Creep Out Alert) licks the outside of your ear making you shudder in disgust.

The creep misunderstood your shudder and smirked. "How 'bout we take this back to my place?"

You quickly got out of his grasp and shoved him away, "No way in hell would I go with a guy like YOU!"

FB/N really didn't like your answer so he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer whispering in your ear, "Listen here bitch, your gonna do what I say and come with me. If you resist I'll hit you."

You whimpered at his threat and the tight hold he had on your wrist. He managed to drag you to the door, his buddies were waiting outside, when a knife whizzed by his face and lodged itself into the wall right beside him. He let out a high pitched squeal at the knife being so close to his face.

You turn around to see your father, Ollie, standing in the doorway that led to the kitchen glaring at the boy gripping your wrist. As he walked closer you could see the harsh pink swirls in his blue eyes.

"And just what do you think your doing with my daughter young man?" Oliver spat with cold malice in his usually cheery british accent. FB/N visibly gulped and let go of your hand. He turned around to try and run out but when he turned around the door was gone. You realised your dad used his magic to get rid of the door. You took a good 5 steps away from him, Oliver only ever used his magic when he was extremely pissed, and that was a very rare account.

Oliver walked up to FB/N, who pressed himself into the wall, took the knife out of the wall and pointed it towards FB/N, "You know, a real gentleman leaves a girl alone after she tells him no. If I every catch you look at, touch, talk to, harm or even think about my little poppet again, I will personally make sure you never see the light of the sun again, am I understood?" FB/N nodded.

"I said, am I understood!"

"Y-yes sir," FB/N squeaked out.

"Good. Know, please get out of my shop and don't return," your father backed up and let the door return, right behind FB/N making him tumble out of the shop. He got off the ground and sprinted off, his fuckbuddies following close behind with confused looks on their faces.

When that was done, and you knew your father had cooled off, you ran up to him and bear hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was so scared 'til you came," you said, still holding your father in a death bear grip.

"No problem poppet, but why didn't you call for me when it started? If your ever in trouble poppet call for me, I will always come running," he said while stroking your hair, knowing it would calm you down.

"Ok papa, I'll keep that in mind."

"Now come, let's go make some cupcakes to forget that horrible experience," he grabbed your hand, gently, and took off towards the kitchen.

You giggle, "Ok papa."

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I know I said in the previous one that this chapter wouldn't come out for a while but I didn't have a problem after uploading the last chapter so I decided to work on this one, eventually finishing it and uploading.

This oneshot didn't go how I originally planned but I think this is fine.

Peace out women, men and those in between✌