Sunflower

Requested by @imadamnbaggle666

Your hand hit something plastic and you pulled it out.

It was a giant fake sunflower.

The man holding the bag shivered, and as you looked at the faces in crowd you could see them all quivering.

"She chose me, da?" A voice behind you made you jump slightly. Turning around you saw the big man with a child's smile looking down at you. You gave him your own childish smile.

To your amazement, and slight fear, his scarf wrapped itself around you and picked you up; placing you in his awaiting arms.

"Privet little one, my name is Russia or Ivan, but you can call me oтец."

"Oтец?" you asked, trying the word out.

Ivan nodded, "Da, it means father."

"Big brother," a voice behind Ivan made him freeze up and start to shake.

"Y-y-yes Natalia?" Ivan stuttered, turning around. The voice belonged to a woman with platinum blonde hair and a blue bow atop her head.

She stared deep into your eyes, and you stared at her. Her eyes were a grape purple that were slightly dimmed.

"May I hold her?" she asked, not taking her eyes away from you.

"I-what?" Ivan asked, confused.

"I asked if I could hold her, she's going to be my niece after all," Natalia said, still looking you dead in the eye.

"Uh, ok," Ivan reluctantly handed you to his sister. Natalia gently took you and rested you on her hip. Your eyes left hers and strayed up at the bow on her head. Natalia noticed and produced a ribbon from her pocket. Ivan nervously watched as Natalia tied a F/C bow in your hair, after setting you down of course.

Your hands ventured the top of your head 'til they made contact with the silk material. After finding the bow you giggled a little, you liked Natalia already.

"I suppose we'll have to postpone this meeting?" another voice asked, searching for the owner you saw a tall woman with a headband placed neatly on her short cut hair. It was the same color as Ivan's.

"Ja, I suppose so," the man set down the bag and went to grab all his stuff at his desk.

Ivan's scarf found its way around your waist and once again lifted you up, "Raivis, you'll get my stuff, da?"

A short blond man that was shaking horribly nodded his head quickly and scampered over to the table.

Ivan took you out to the parking lot and you saw the two women from before following, along with three other men. You tugged on Ivan's scarf a little to get his attention.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Who are they?" you asked pointing behind you.

Ivan turned around and smacked his forehead with a gloved hand, "Oh, stupid me. I forgot to introduce you."

Ivan pointed at the short haired woman, "That's my big sister, Irunya," she waved and Ivan pointed at the lady who gave you the ribbon, "and this is my little sister, Natalia," Natalia gave you a small smile.

Ivan turned towards the three trembling men and pointed at the tallest blond with glasses, "That is Eduard," next was the brunet male, "Toris," and finally the small blond, "and Raivis." All three men bowed at you.

Ivan strapped you in the back of the car and headed to the drivers seat. Eduard sat in the passengers seat while Toris and Raivis sat with you.

On the way to Ivan's house you fell asleep.