Pocket Knife

Your hand gripped upon the first cool object that made contact with your fingers. Pulling it out,  it was a strange looking object.

"That would-a be mine," a voice called out. Glowing magenta eyes appeared in the shadows from the back of the room. A man with dark brown hair, a tan suit and a small matching hat with a purple feather stepped out from the shadows. His steps echoed loudly as he walked towards you. His walk seemed more like a prowl as he got closer.

No one dared speak up or stop him, knowing what kind of consequences would happen if they did. In fact, everyone stepped out of the man's way as he stalked closer. The buff blonde man holding the bag stepped back a few paces, not tearing his eyes away from you or the strange man.

At last the man stood before you, he bent down so he was even with you, "Ciao bambina, my-a name is Luciano."

"Hello mister Luciano," you mumbled. He chuckled at your quietness.

"Please, call me papi," he gave a smile that would seem warm to anyone who didn't know him very well. He scooped you up in his arms and headed towards the exit. Out of the corner of his eye he saw some countries move to try and intercept him. He shot a quick, mind numbing, spine chilling glare that froze them in their tracks and carried on.

As you were leaving you quickly took in the smell that wrapped itself around him. He smelled slightly of garlic and metal. It wasn't an unpleasant smell, not in the slightest, it was rather a homely smell of all things. You liked the smell, it reminded you of nights spent outside under the stars, snuggled in a warm sleeping bag.

You shivered from the sudden cold blast of wind when Luciano  stepped outside. You snuggled closer into the Italian man, soaking in his warmth. He looked at you for a second and the corner of his mouth twitched upwards.

"There you are," a voice growled. You tensed and felt your eyes widen. Looking up away from the man to see your father glaring at you.

"Who-a the fuck are you?" Luciano asked.

"I'm her father dipshit, and I want my daughter back," he lunged at you, grabbed your arm and went to pull you away.

However, Luciano was stronger than he looked, and was able to keep a firm grasp on you. You cried out in pain at the sudden jerk of your body. Luciano growled at the man in front of him.

Luciano grabbed your father's hand and twisted it. He roared out a yell and let go of you. Luciano put you down behind him and told you to stay. With another roar your father charged at the thin man and tackled him to the ground.

Your father, now on top of Luciano, started swinging at the Italian, punching him repeatedly in the face. Luciano, now overly pissed off, grabbed your father's hand on his next swing and bent it back. With him distracted by the pain, Luciano quickly flipped them over to where he was on top. He put his gloved hands on your fathers neck and started slamming it against the concrete while choking him. Your father tried to claw Luciano's hands away, but like I said earlier, he's stronger than he looks, and your father was growing weaker by the second.

After a few minutes, and some more head slammings, your father was out cold. He wasn't dead, just unconscious. With a huff, Luciano stood up and walked, backwards, away from the body. He would take care of him later. He turned around to check if you were okay but was met with air and a vacant parking lot. Mumbling some curses in Italian under his breath he started looking for you.

He finally found you hiding behind a red pickup truck, hands over your ears, rocking back and forth, whispering something to yourself. He approached you slowly, setting his hand on your shoulder softly, trying not to scare you even more than you were. When you felt his touch you jumped and looked at him, panic wide set in your E/D (eye description) eyes. When you saw it was Luciano you broke down in tears and flung yourself at him.

"It's okay bambina, it's okay. That mans-a gone now. You're all right," he rubbed your back as he whispered reassurances into your ear.

You finally pulled back away from the hug and rubbed the tears from your cheeks. You looked at him and gasped. Setting your small hand on his cheek, you grazed your tiny fingers over his growing black eye. He winced a little at the contact but did not pull away.

"He hurt you," you said, "I'm sorry."

Luciano, softly, took your hand off his face and held it, "There's no-a need to be sorry, I've gotten into a lot of worse fights than-a that before." He scooped you back up into his arms once again, "Come on, lets-a head home."

~Small Time Skip~

"Fratello! I'm-a home!" Luciano called out into the large mansion once he walked through the front door. He heard a small 'whoa' come from your direction as he took his shoes off and couldn't help but chuckle at your amazement.

You looked at all the fancy things that surrounded you letting out a soft 'whoa.' You heard the sound of footsteps head your way but didn't pay to much attention until the owner of said footsteps spoke.

"Finally! What-a took you so-a long to come back home?" the man that spoke had golden blonde hair, a strand curling off to the right, opposite to the man you hid behind. His eyes were hidden behind a thick rimmed pair of pink, heart glasses. His outfit was a blinding white against the dark background. A coat hung from his frame all the way to the floor. One of his arms was placed on his hip as he looked for an answer from Luciano.

"I'm-a sorry Flaviano, I had-a little something extra this time," Luciano told the flashy man, who gave him an even more confused look. Luciano stepped away from you and nudged you forward with his hand.

Flaviano's eyes widened when he saw you. He moved his glasses up onto his head, allowing you to see the bright purple color they were. For once he was at a complete loss for words as he shifted his gaze from you to his younger brother.

"Cosa?" he finally squeaked out, accidentally slipping into his mother language.

"Flaviano, this is Y/N my new daughter. Y/N, this is your uncle Flaviano, he also likes Flavio," Luciano introduced, ignoring the choking noise that came out of his brother's mouth.

You looked at Flaviano with wide, shining eyes, "Hello uncle Flavio."

That sentence itself melted Flaviano's heart and he swore right then and there he wouldn't let any harm befall upon you.

A tired spell finally hit you and you let out a yawn in your tiny hand and blinked your eyes to try to dispel their drowsiness. This action was immediately noticed by the Italians. Luciano bent down and picked you up.

"It is bedtime for-a you bambina," he said and walked farther into the house.

He turned to Flavio before he left his sight, "I'm going to put her to bed, then you and-a I have some business to attend to."

Flaviano instantly knew what Luciano was talking about, "I'll wait for you in your office. Good-night bambina."

"G'night," you mumbled out before being lured to sleep by the rocking of Luciano taking you to your new room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got this fucking chapter finished! AGH! Sorry for the long wait but I must warn you that the next chapters will probably take just as long to come out, I am not a fast updater.

Another thing, I'm going to kindly ask you guys to not request anymore characters for now, I wasn't expecting anyone to request chapters and I got very quickly overwhelmed with asks. I will let you know when you can start requesting again though.

Peace out women, men and those in between ✌