Bad God

(If you have not heard of this AU pls go check it out. Srsly, it's really good. If you want to get all the information about it head to Kyokoon64 on YouTube)

You watched as the big blond man took the bag around, others put in stuff you couldn't see. You suddenly felt this weird tug in your stomach. You, for some reason, decided to follow this feeling. It lead you out of the room, down the hallway and into a different room.

You froze when you walked in. Across the room was a ginormous portal. The feeling in your stomach told you to get closer, being unable to resist you crept over to the portal.

You were a foot away from the portal, peering into it trying to see if there was anything on the other side when something pink reached out and grabbed you. You shrieked in fear and tried to pry the thing off but it wouldn't budge. The pink thing picked you up and pulled you through the portal.

You got dropped onto a patch of grass. Looking around in a panic your eyes landed on white blob wrapped in a tan cloth. You realised, with horror, that the pink thing that grabbed you was it's tongue. You jump up and run from the thing in terror.

Looking over your shoulder to see if the blob was following you, you failed to see the rope you stepped on. In a split second you were dangling by you foot from a rope tied to a tree. The blob bounced up to your hanging form and started to lick your face. You would have normally giggled from the tickles but you were too scared it was going to eat you.

A ruffle of leaves caught your attention, and the blobs. It looked at the bush that made the noise, then bounced off in the other direction. You stared in fear at the bush. If whatever made the noise could make that creepy blob go away then it probably wasn't good.

This fear, however, calmed when a boy with brown hair, green eyes and freckles popped out. He didn't seem to see you at first, he was quietly mumbling to himself, when he looked up and you made eye contact.

"Who are you?" he asked, you noticed he had the same type of accent as the one guy with a child's smile from the building. "What are you doing?"

"I'm hanging around," you stated simply.

The boy looked at you suspiciously, "Wait right here. I'm getting papa." And with that he ran off back into the bushes.

Ok, you thought, it's not like I can go anywhere.

After a few minutes the boy came back with a man. The man had the same color hair as the boy but with a grey streak and pale blue eyes. When the man saw you his eyes widened.

"Who are you? And how did you get in here?" he had the same accent as the kid. You opened your mouth to speak but you were starting to get really light headed so all that came out was a groan.

The man saw your obvious discomfort and untied you from the rope. Standing up you got really dizzy and fell onto your butt. The man looked at you, seemingly debating on something in his mind, shook his head and picked you up.

"What are you doing papa?" the boy asked.

"I'm taking her back to the compound, perhaps Nevo will now why she's here," the man answered walking away from the tree you were previously tied to.

After a few minutes of walking, or being carried in your case, you saw a big building. The man walked into the building, told the young boy to head to his room and walked down the hallway. He stopped in front of a door with designs and knocked.

"Who is it?" came a slightly soft voice on the other side.

"It's Vanya. I have a small problem," he said, adjusting you on his hip.