Dreaming

Third Person POV

You watched as the big blond man took the bag around, others put in stuff you couldn't see. You yawned, you were so tired. Maybe I can just rest my eyes a little as the man brings the bag around, you thought. There were a lot of people in the room so it would surely take a while for him to come back to you. Closing your eyes you fell into a deep sleep.

Your POV

I woke up outside in a flower patch.

That's funny. I'm sure I fell asleep in a building with all those people. I thought in confusion. I got torn out of my thoughts however when I heard an old friendly voice.

"Your back! I'm so happy! You were gone for so long I thought I lost my best friend."

I turn around to see the only friend I have ever made in my whole miserable life. He was an interesting looking being. He looked human with brown hair, his eye was a pretty glowing blue and had a warm smile. However, the left side of his face was covered in black, so was his right arm and a few other points in his body.

I had met him when mom and dad's punishments got worse. He had first come to me looking like father but he was acting too nice so I saw right through that. I asked him what he really looked like and if I could see it. He told me it was too scaring and that I wouldn't want to be his friend anymore if he did. I told him it wasn't true so he showed me this form saying this was all he could show. I thought it was pretty cool and we became instant BFFS or whatever that means.

"It's great to see you again Reve! I'm sorry I haven't been able to come recently, mom and dad wouldn't let me sleep," I said walking over to him.

"Well you're here now, and that'd all that matters," he said giving me a big smile. "Come on, there's some things I want to show you that have changed from your last visit!"

"Can I ride on your shoulders again?" I asked.

"Of course," he picked me up and placed me on his shoulders.

"Lead the way!" I shouted and off we went.

Germany's POV

When everyone had placed something in the bag I shook it a little and brought it over to the little mädchen only to see that she fell asleep.

"Aww, she looks so cute aru. We can't wake her up! Who knows how long it's been since she last had a good night's sleep," Yao said cooing over the little girls sleeping form.

"Your right. Ve vill let her sleep 'til ze meeting ist over zen she can decide," I said placing the bag down next to my chair. I saw Hungary stand up, put a blanket over the little girls form then go and sat back down in her chair.

~Time Skip to end of meeting by Reve smiling~

The meeting had just ended and everyone was packing up, ready to leave until Italy reminded everyone of the little girl. He went over and tried to shake her awake but it was to no avail, her eyes were still closed, he tried shaking her harder, still closed.

"No, no. You have to be gentle Italy. Watch," Ukraine walked over to her and gently shook her shoulder, "Little one, it's time to wake up." But she didn't even stir. Ukraine tried again but she was still out like a light.

Then everyone was trying to wake her up. Even some 2ps who had snuck into the meeting tried. Many different tactics were use but it was no use.

Denmark poured cold water on her, immediately getting choked by Norway and getting hit in the face by Hungary's frying pan, but that did nothing. Canada had Kumajirou lick her face and see if that would work but it didn't. China tried some herbal stuff under her nose; didn't work. 2p America made a loud noise to frighten her awake; still no. 2p Canada almost hit her with his hockey stick thinking that would definitely wake her but he was quickly dog piled by all the girls, Finland, Lithuania, 2p England, and 2p Romano so he couldn't hit her. America put a hamburger on her forehead, for some reason, and was disappointed when it didn't work; what was he expecting to happen?