Happy Halloween!

A/N: This is not apart of the story, just wanted to do something for Halloween 😄

Our story takes place, not in the woods you were currently walking through, but the place as to which the woods led too.

You looked down at the gray watch wrapped around your slender wrist and were surprised to see that not even an hour had passed since you entered these woods. Surely this wasn't right, it felt like you were walking for hours not minutes. Shrugging away the weird feeling you had in your gut you tredged on.

You eventually came to the end of your little forest adventure, walking out of the woods up the path to a large old house. This house was shrouded in rumors, much like a bog shrouded in fog. The rumors stated the house was haunted, y'know, like how all ginormous old abandoned buildings are rumored about.

You saw four of your best friends waiting for you, a few yards away from the house. You quickly jog up and greet the four girls. The girls names were Amelia, Melody, Emma and Lucille. The four were sisters, quadruplets to be exact, and they each were quite unique in there personalities.

Amelia, being the oldest, was loud and enthusiastic. A real optimist. You would more than often find her staring off in the distance, stuck in her own little world as she had a big imagination. Her long chocolate brown hair was usually down with some pulled into a bun, like Belle's from Beauty and the Beast. Her amber colored eyes were wide and bright, always full of joy and excitement.

Melody, the second oldest, was enthusiastic like her older sister just slightly more calm. She was artistic. She tried out for many plays, drew a lot and loved to color. You could almost always find her singing to her self and dancing along to songs. Her hair was short, in a pixie cut, dyed green hair with visable brown roots. Her silver eyes lighting up whenever a song she liked played on the radio.

Emma, the third oldest, was more chill than the two rays of sun she called sisters. Sarcastic was one word that could effectively describe her. She always had a comeback to anything anyone said and would pull puns any chance she could get. She, like Melody, had short hair but the tips were frosted white. Her sapphire blue eyes had a glint of mischievous hidden behind a confident look.

And then, there was Lucille, the youngest. She was a precious child. She was very shy, unlike her sisters, and rarely talked. At first glance she would seem like someone who was scared very easyly, but she wasn't. She did get the occasional scare now and then and would fear that her sisters and friends would just up and leave her one day, but she was tough. This girl loved horror movies, games and books for gods sake! Her long dark brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail, bangs covering her dim onyx brown eyes with bags.

"Hey guys, I didn't keep you waiting I hope," you say.

"Nah, we literally just got here," Amelia said jumped a little.

"Why are we here again?" Lucille asked.

"Well, I heard a rumor from some of my friends from Drama Club that this house is haunted and that anyone who goes in doesn't come out. OoOoOoOoO," Melody explained wiggling her fingers near the end.

"Yes, and you thought it would be a good idea to come here? This is a haunted house Melody, unless you want this to be the beginning of a horror movie or the first 5 minutes of a Supernatural episode I suggest we leave," Emma said giving her sister an exasperated look.

"Come on Ems, those are just movies, there not real, it's not like there's an alien like creature waiting inside for some unsuspecting victims to walk through that door," you said chuckling a little.

"Yep, you'd be one of the first people to die in a horror movie," Lucille said still looking at the house.

"You think I'd be the first person to die in a horror movie!" you exclaim, shocked that your closest friend would think that. You put a hand over your heart, "I am wounded!"

"Hey, no, I'm supposed to be the dramatic one here, not you!" Melody said flicking your forehead.

"No," Lucille said, "I have this all figured out, Melody would be the first to die, with her upbeat and loud personality, then you, me next seeing as I'm the "scaredy cat character" then either Amelia or Emma leaving the other to escape the hellhole with emotional trauma."

"You really think I'd be one of the last to die, that's so sweet!" Amelia squealed.

"Why would she be the last while I'm the first! We have practically the same "upbeat and loud personality," Melody said doing air quotes.

"Amelia is a big Supernatural fan and would know what to do," Lucille explained while Amelia gave her younger sister a smug smile.

This immediately started a fight between the four sisters thinking that Lucille's system was wrong and the death order was not right. You yourself were fighting with them to till you felt like you were being watched.

You turned around to see a buff man watching you, feeling slightly scared but bold you walked towards him and asked, "Why are you watching us?"

"Vhat are jou girls planning viz zis house?" the man asked.

"That's none of your business," you glared at the man. He looked strange. He was a tall and a well built man. Baby blue eyes with slicked back blond hair. He had a few scars on his face, the most noticeable one was across his left eye.

"I hope jour not planning on going into zat house, it's dangerous and not a place for jou to mess around in," he said in a thick German accent.

"How would you know this?" you questioned smirking, thinking he wouldn't have an answer.

But when he looked at you, you saw a flash of pain and hatred in his blue eyes, "I know because I've been in zat house, and barely escaped viz mien life. I lost mien best friend because of zat mistake, and I don't vant jou or jour friends to make ze same one. So listen to my varning und listen vell, don't go into zat house, turn around and pretend jou never came here."

You stood, stunned at the man's answer. Maybe Emma was right and you should leave. You looked behind your shoulder towards your friends, still fighting then looked back at the man, only to find him missing, and in his place a notebook. You picked it up, getting a strange feeling from it.

"Hey guys!" you heard Amelia shout behind you,"Look, the door to the mansion is wide open! Let's head in!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Dun, dun duuuuuuun!! *thunder crashes*

So, I haven't finished the game HetAoni, which this chapter is based off of, yet so I'm terribly sorry if I got anything wrong, I only went off from what I've seen.

Anyways, Happy Halloween women, men and those in between