Summary + Cast = Disclaimer

↭SUMMARY↭

Hiraeth: (n) a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was

Indigo Drabek is a name engraved into the hearts of the elusive Gemini Coven. She is known for the courageous sacrifice she made, years prior, all to protect the future of the coven. She was said to be brave and fearless, with a sense duty and honor. 

In other words, she was a self-sacrificing stick in the mud. Granted, Indigo or Indi as preferred wasn't always so stuck up. In fact, since the sacrifice she was fairly certain her coven would reel at the sheer drop into careless hell she had dived head first into. 

No one ever said making a big sacrifice would be easy but when the key of the sacrifice and sacrificial lamb are trapped for eternity; nothing is easy.  

↭CAST↭

Dove Cameron as Indigo "Indi" Drabek 

"Amazing. Even after eighteen something years, forced to relive the same day over and over with only a sociopath as company; you'd think I'd be happy being back and with the good guys but I'm not. Now, I'll ask only once, okay? Where's my sociopath?" 

 Now, I'll ask only once, okay? Where's my sociopath?" 

Chris Wood as Malachai "Kai" Parker  

"Hello. Hey. I'm Sociopath. You seen my Sanity lingering anywhere around here? Probably self-sacrificing and all that good mumbo-jumbo she likes to do." 

↭DISCLAIMER↭

All rights belong to Julie Plec and the other writers for The Vampire Diaries as well as The CW. Indi Drabek and her story arc belong to me