Epilogue

Indigo Drabek-Parker was only a minute away from bashing her head against the wall. 

The source for her frustration came in the form of her brother-in-law and his boyfriend, who both wanted to ask the other to marry them but didn't want because they thought two years was to soon. 

Indi had, already, pointed out her own situation along with Ric and Jo's, saying that there was no such thing as the wrong time and and they shouldn't wait around forever. That didn't do anything and as a result she was sat in her classroom at Whitmore University, wanting to bash her head against the wall, her desk, any hard surface available.

"Aw, look who wants to murder someone." The teasing voice of her other brother-in-law, Alaric Saltzman, left Indi groaning. 

"Let me guess, students want extra days on the assignment?" He chuckled as she bashed her head against the deks and moaned.

"Come on, Indi." Ric chuckled, sitting in the front row of desks. "You look like you've got the papers grades so what's on your mind."

In the following two years Kai became Head of the Gemini Coven but ignored all of the members beyond his siblings and Indi. In that time, Indi used Damon and Elena to get her a teaching degree in Ric's own field of study. 

The pair now being co-teachers. Liv and Tyler were traveling the world, happy to be young and no longer have to worry about merging. Luke had found love on campus and was even better at magic. 

Jo herself reamined doctor and their twins, Joni and Lizi were being babysat by none other than Kai himself, with the help of Bonnie, who had finally forgiven Kai for things that took place in the Prison World. 

Damon and Elena had gotten married as did Stefan and Caroline, the couple along with the now retired Sheriff Liz Forbes were vacationing in Spain, and enjoying the fall break they gave themselves. 

Oddly enough, things were as calm and quiet as it could be in Ric's life, so seeing Indi, one of the sources for the calmness, groaning over graded papers; he couldn't help but laugh and wonder what up.

"Have you talked to our brother?" Indi lifted her head, staring at Ric. 

"He won't take, 'just do it,' as an answer! I swear to god if I have to tell him or Evan one more damn time to just pop the question, I'm using my husband and sending them to a Prison World for a max of six months."

Ric chuckled but was silenced as Kai, Bonnie and his daughters appeared. "Did someone say Husband and Prison World?"

 Kai sang entering the lecture hall and leaving the little twins in their strollers as Bonnie fought to close the little sun shield things; neither of them knew the name for it but that was an argument for another time.

"I did. I'm going to murder Luke and Evan." Indi grumbed, standing and collecting her things as she was met with Kai pressing his lips firmly against her own.

"Hey! Kids in the room!" Bonnie shouted, ignoring Ric's laughter as he rolled his daughters to his office. 

"Seriously, you two that's enough. We're going to be late!" Bonnie clapped loudly just as Jeremy appeared in the doorway, groaning as he saw the married couple nearly making out in the classroom.

"I have the worst timing." Jeremy huffed as Bonnie nodded and gave him a quick kiss. "Guys, seriously? Atlantis isn't going to find itself!"

"Alright!" Kai shouted, pulling away from his wife and wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "But I'm piloting the plane!"

"Bonnie, make sure you have protection spells ready." Indi muttered. "We'll see you in three weeks!" She called over her shoulder.

Ric shouted a faint goodbye and the group headed for the exit, that was until Kai pulled Indi to a stop, kissing her once more and lacing their hands together.

"For little James." Kai whispered, grinning brightly down at his wife.

Indi kissed him. "For little James."