Chapter two

Dippers pov

"Are you hungry, "i questioned the demon. "Do you have anything spicy, "he smirked. "No, "i glared at him. "Anything hot, "he smirked. "No... We have cereal, chips, and pancake mix, "i crossed my arms. "Just get me what ever you like, "he winks at me. I roll my eyes and open the door. "Remember don't let anyone see you, "i glared at him. He nodded and i closed the door. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a few bags of chips and coke. I began walking back up. I Heard mabel scream so i set the food down and ran towards the scream to see mabel on top of waddles and screaming at the ground. "What the hell is gong on, "i questioned. "S-spider, "she squeaked. "Heh kinda reminds me of Darlene, "i chuckled. I lifted the spider in my hand and i inspected the small creature. It tilted its head and examined me. Mabel screamed again which caused the spider to freak and bite my hand. It scurried up the wall out of sight. I shook off my hand and glared at mabel. "W-what, "she stood up proud. "That spider was calm then you screamed, "i growled. "It moved its head, "she sighed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my food. "Mabel spiders won't kill you unless they have a reason, "i opened my door enough for me to slip in. "Now find the spider and let it free, "i growled and closed the door. Bill began to giggle. i set the food down on the middle of the floor and began searching through my closet. "What are you looking for, "Bill questioned. "The spider was poisonous so im looking for some alcohol to pour on it when i get the venom out of the bite, "i growled. He grabbed my hand and spined me around. He smirked at me. "What are you-, "he covered my mouth and help up my hand to his lips. He licked over the bite then began sucking on it. I felt my face get hot. He stopped and spit out the venom in my trash can. He let me go and i coughed in embarrassment."Thanks, "i mumbled. He handed me a thing of rubbing alcohol and a bandage. "You need to look more closely pine tree, " he walked over to the food pile and searched through it. I calmed myself and pulled the trashcan in front of me. I placed my hand above it and poured the alcohol on it. I hissed in pain but poured more. I wrapped it up and put everything back. "What do humans do for fun, "Bill questioned. "It depends on the person you ask, "i sat down on my bed. "What do you like to do, "he moved his face inches from mine. I could feel his breath on my lips. There was a weird feeling telling me to lean in. "I-uh-er... I read... Hunt down bizarre things, "i gulped. He sighed. "That does not sound fun, "he plopped down on the bed. "It's my kinda fun, "i sighed. "I thought i read something about teens your age do this thing called sex for fun... How about you teach me that, "he smirks. "I know you know what that is and no i will not, "i growled.He smirked. "Your no fun, "he pouted. "Your evil, "i grumbled. "Yes i am but i would do anything if it meant you would smile just once at me... Nobody ever smiles when im around, "he pouts. Why did it feel like my heart just shattered. I crossed my arms and looked away. "Do you have some clothes i can borrow, "he questioned. "Why, "i looked over. "Because laying in a tux all day is uncomfortable, "he smirked. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Turn around, "i sighed. "Why, "he gave me a weird look. "I need to see what size your clothes are, "i glared at him. "Oh..., "he turned around. I got up on my tippy toes and looked at the tag. Of course it wasn't english. I sighed. "Come on were going shopping, "i grabbed his wrist. "Hold on i can't go looking like this. It's pretty obvious im bill, "he rolled his eyes. "can you turn into something else, "i questioned. He thought about it then a blue flame covered his body and then disappeared and covered my room with thick smoke. I coughed and fanned the smoke away. I heard a cat meow and rub against my leg. I looked down to see a yellow cat with bright yellow eyes. I picked it up. "A cat really, "i rolled my eyes. He just meowed and cuddled against my arm. I sighed and walked out of the room. "Boy why is your room so smokey, "Ford questioned "close your eyes, "i whispered. Bill closed his eyes. "I lit something on fire and had to put it out, "i lied. "How did you get rid of it, "he saw through my lie. "Listen Ford i'm a growing boy and i do weird things its just what i do. Okay now get off my back, "i growled and walked away. Bill opened his eyes and looked up at me but i focused on leaving the house. I got into the car me and mabel share. I set Bill beside me and i rolled down all the windows. I started up the car and drove for a little bit then parked. "Its safe now, "i sighed.The same thing that happened in the room happened in the car. He smiled at me. "So you are really taking the male hormones to the next level, "he chuckled. "Well what would you do if you were in my position, "i glared at them. "Blind them, "he grinned. "I hate you, "i growled. "I love you too pine tree, "he smiled. I started up the car again and tried to slow my fast beating heart. I drove off towards town.