Chapter five

Dipper's pov

"Were screwed, "i sighed. "Shh, "Bill whispers in my ear. I blush a little. "So you see that's why we are willing to help, "Will smiles. "So you wanna help because Dipper really wants you to, "Ford questions. "Well you see we are very attached to him. He saved me and Bill has a weird thing for him nobody can explain, "Will smiles.I give Bill a confused look and he just winks at me. "It's because he was my meat sack once and i liked being inside of him, "Bill smirks. Will pulls me close to him. "Just stop right there, "Will says protectively. "Give my pine tree back, "he growls. "No he's mine, "will growls back. "Okay you can help us, "Ford steps in. I sighed in relief.

"There are challenges, "i groaned. Mablel jumped up excitedly. "8 to be exact, "Ford smiles. "Good thing there is 8 of us, "Wendy smiles and leans against me. "Okay we are stopping you right there, "Bill growls and moves Wendy. Both demons stand beside me protectively. "Alright everyone cut both of your hands, "Stan smirks and Ford helps him cut his hands. Bill and Will cut my hands after i cut one of theirs. Wendy was upset. Soos and Mabel were giggling about something. "Now everyone hold hands, "Ford takes stans hand then Mabel's, Mabel takes Soos's hand, Soos takes Will's hand, Will takes mine, i take Bill's, Bill takes Wendy's, and wendy takes stan's hand. Stan and Ford begin chanting words and Bill and Will do as well. (Guys my brother just said Ford's real name is stanford right and i was like yes and he went woah if you put stan and Ford's name together it would be StanFord.... I bitch slapped him) Our hands begin to light up. Bill's were Blue, Will's were Yellow, Mine were green, Wendy's were red, Stan's was black, Ford's were glowing white, Mabel was purple, Soos was grey. Our colors combined and we all formed a light beam that took us to a forest like area. "What the hell was that, "Mabel questioned. "The power of friendship, "i shrugged. "But i don't want to be your friend Pine Tree, "Bill smirked. "I want to be more than friends with you Dipper, "Will smiled. "Ey back off, "i growled and let go of their hands. I noticed my hands were healed. "Welcome to the first trial. The first trial is for Wendy....

Wendy's pov

I showed up in my house. I searched around but i was alone. I searched through my room to find anything but everything was gone. I heard someone pull up. I looked over to see Robbie. He got out of his car and a gasoline tank. He threw it at my house making it spill everywhere. He did it over and over again. He then pulled out a lighter. "I'm sorry Wendy but its to painful to see your house, "he sighed and lit it on fire. I ran out the back door and watched as it crumbled down. I fell on a stone and i looked down to see a grave stone.

                Wendy Corduroy
                         Died
                      ****-****

I covered my mouth. "Last words,  'don't cry'. I see the objective of the trial is not to cry, "i mumbled. That was hard i already felt like crying. I saw Dipper run up to the house. "That bastard, "he yelled. "Leave, "i saw Robbie put a gun to Dippers head. "And if i don't, "he growled. I heard the gun click when the safety was taken off. Dipper pressed his head against the gun. "Do it you pussy, "Dipper growled. The gun went off and Dipper fell to the ground. I bit my tongue. Robbie smirked wickedly and placed the gun against his head and he shot himself. I felt a hot tear fall down my face then my body began to burn.

Dipper's pov

The trial lady showed up again. "Wendy failed. The only way to get her back is for at least three of you to pass the trials. Good luck, "she smirked. I looked over at Mabel and she ran to me and hugged me. She began to cry. I rubbed circles on her back trying to calm her. "Next up is Will, "she smirked and Will disappeared.