Chapter four

Bill's pov

I watch as Dipper dozes off. For 16 he still looks so pure. I wonder why he never smiles. I think about it then decide to wait for him to tell me. I watch him as he sleeps. Why does he make me feel... Human. I only toy with people but he is different. I sigh and lay my head on his bed. "Sweet dreams pine tree, "i whisper.

Dippers pov

I wake up suddenly by my loud alarm. I quickly turn it off and look at the sleeping Bill. I sigh and get up. I take off my shirt and trace the growing mark. It has made its way around half my back and my shoulders. I change my shirt and make sure he's still asleep before i change my pants. I put on my hat and look at him. "If i let him stay as a "friend" he is gonna need a name. "Get up, "i say as i kick him out of his cu-normal sleeping position. "I see your in a good mood, " he smirks. "We need a fake name for you, "i growled. "I have always wanted to use Sam as a fake name, "he smirked. "Sam it is i guess, "i shrugged, "you have to get up. You stay you work so lets go. "He stands up and takes off his shirt. I blush madly at how muscular he is and wow the tattoo's that cover his body. I shook the feelings away and walked out. "You know he's cute, "Mable smirks. "Shut up braces, "i growled. "Kinda reminds me of.... Wait didn't you have a crush on bills human side, "Mable blurted out. I covered her mouth. "Shut it, "i growled. She smiled. "Maybe he can help you get over the whole thing, "she smiled. I growled and walked down stairs.

I poked at the tickets while i watched Bill collect money for tickets. What is ot about him that makes me feel this way. "Excuse me... Dipper may i speak with you, "a voice said. I looked beside me to see a boy with blue hair and glowing blue eyes. He was wearing a blue and black tux. "W-will, "i questioned. He covered my mouth,. "Shhh just come with me, "he whispered. I nodded and he removed his hand. I followed him into the woods. He pushed me up against a tree and pinned me there. "Where is he, "he frowned. "W-who, "i questioned. "Bill. He escaped a realm we trapped him in and he was determined to look for you, "he growled. "Why me, "i looked away. "Because he knows something about the future and if he tries to change it were all doomed, "he sighed. "What do you mean doomed, "i glared at him. He placed his hand on my head and it light up in yellow flames.

It was dark but then Bill was standing beside me as we were surrounded by dead bodies. Stan, ford, mable, wendy, waddles, Soos... The whole town. A giant demonic creature came up to us and Bill jumped in front of me and the demon destroyed him. "We have to go, "future will said to future me. I saw myself begin to shake. I knew i was unable to move. Will wrapped his arms around me and hugged me one last time before the demon stabbed me in the back.

I was back in the present. I began panicking. "Shh it's okay, "Will whispered and wiped my tears away. "How is this okay... Either Ford and Stan die or everyone dies, "i whimpered. "Wait you have seen Bill, "he growled. "Yeah he has, "Bill smirked and pushed Will beck with his blue flames. I slid down and buried my face in my hands. What do i do... (Guys i'm telling you now it's gonna get real sad real fast and it might seem like it's ending but it's not)  "Pine tree, "Bill whispered in my ear. I looked up into his worried eyes. "Why didn't you tell me, "i cried. "I-i didn't know, "he sighed. "Bill we have to, "Will growled. "I-i know, "he sighed. He kissed my head and helped me up. He snapped his fingers and he was back in his yellow and black tux. "Can you help me fix my eyes, "he smirked. I sighed and wiped my face off. "Bend down you tall asshole, "i sighed. He bent down and i did the same thing to his eyes that i did in the car. "Now let's get going, "he smirked. Will placed his arm around me and squeezed my shoulder. "So who's doing the talking, "Will asked.