Chapter 7

Bill's pov

"Who's next, "i questioned "you are, "the girl smiled. I sighed and took her hand. We were in dippers room... "Why are we here, "i asked. "Try to stop him before the clock strikes 12, "she smirked. She vanished and the door opened. Dipper came in. He was in a sexy suit. "Hey bill, "he smirked. I gulped.I looked at the time... It was 11.I have an hour to stop him. He walked up to me and moved my chin so i would look at him. "H-hey pine tree, "i gulped. He traced his had against my body. "Pine-Dipper don't, "i gulped. He snapped his finger and both of us were naked. "Damn you look good, "he smirks. He traced my body. "Okay Dipper stop, "i pushed him on the bed. "Oh so you want to dominate me, "he smirked. I looked down at him. "Your drooling, "he smirked. I quickly looked away. I felt something push me on the bed. I looked up to see Dipper crawling on me. He licked up my chest and to my neck. I looked at the time. 11:59.I pushed him off and got up. "That's no fun, "he pouted then disappeared. "You pass, "the girl smirked. I put my clothes back on and we went back to the group. I didn't fall like the rest. "So bill, mable, and will have passed... But ford and i are left, "dipper mumbled. I looked at him and blushed. "What, "he questioned. "Ehehehe.... His trial must have been something about you, "Mable giggled. His face got red and he punched her arm. "Anyways Fordy boy your next, "the girl giggled.

(Idk what to do for ford so im gonna skip him)

Dipper's pov

"So ford failed, "i repeated. "Yes now your last, "she smirked."shit, "i mumbled. She sent me to the forest outside of the mystery shack. I watched as mable, Ford, and Stan ignored me trying to get their attention. "Confess your true feelings, "she whispered in my ear. I looked at the sad little me crying in a corner alone. I picked him up and sat him in my lap. He held onto me and cried. "Nobody understands me... I thought Ford might but he barely noticed me when bill disappeared. I felt like an outcast in my own family. I felt alone and nobody helped me... I wanted bill to come back so we could make a contract for me to die and for him to do what ever with my body but he never came back... I began cutting at the age 14 and stopped after my 16th birthday... That day was the day the mark showed the day i stopped smiling... Maybe i should change since i'll be 17 soon but what's the point there is no changing the past or future. Stan and Ford will die while i will be stuck in a time loop of sadness... There is no more faking anything there is just hiding away where the sadness can take over... I still laugh from time to tine but is it really laughing if you don't feeling anything when you do it? I wish i could confess all my feelings but sometimes its hard to explain them, "i sighed and placed my chin on little dippers head as he cried.

Bill's pov

"Bill, Mable, and Will, you all passed now you have one last thing to do before you can get them all back, "she smirked and everyone we have ever known shows up in the forest. "You must kill the person you love the most, "she smirked wickedly. I poked the clone me but he just blinked. "That's why they call triangles with one eye creepy, "i smirked. Mable punched me in the arm. "What, "i smiled. "Just shut up and begin looking, "she sighed. "This is easy, "i smirked. I went up to dipper and ripped his head off. "I'd rather have my real one back, "i sighed. I looked back to see will rip my body apart. "Don't give me that look... I may love dipper but i love you slightly more, "He pouted. "Aww brother, "i smiled. He looked away embarrassed. We watched as Mable looked around and stopped at another Dipper and she ripped his heart out. "Congrats your all heartless beast now, "she smirked. I rolled my eyes. The fake people disappeared and a crying Ford, Stan, Wendy, and Soos showed up. Dipped walked out of the woods with a pissed off look. "I hate this place, "he grumbled. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Why are your hands bloody, "he questioned. "Man i have seen so much of you today and i still want to kiss you, "i smiled. "What, "his face got red but it still heald a questioning look. I smiled and kissed his lips. He was shocked of a minute but then surprisingly he kissed back. Will of course pushed me back and kissed dipper. He kissed back as well. I pulled them into a three person make out.  (I am so tempted to do a threesome with them three but this is a billdip story... So only if you guys want it)