Chapter 10

Dipper's pov

"So they were talking about wanting you and you ran out, "Wendy giggled. She was my friend three years above me in college. "I freaked okay, "i grumbled and plopped down on her bed. "Dude your on my bra, "she smiled. I rolled my eyes and rolled off of it. "It's okay to be embarrassed but i think you scared mable shitless, "Wendy showed me a video of a crazy girl freaking out at a table then running after me but threw up before she could catch me. "Who recorded that, "i questioned. "Robbie, "she smiled. "I thought you hated him, "i questioned. "Yeah but we got back together, "she blushed. I smiled. "That's gonna end badly but how cute, "i smiled. She punched me in the arm and giggled. "What time is it, "i asked. "Four thirty, "she gave me a weird look. "Sorry but i have to go to a party but first calm mable and change, "i sighed. She nodded and i left the room.

After the whole conversation with mable, we decided to twin... Shut up. We both wore a pink and blue hoodie with dark blue skinny jeans. We wore our black and white Converse. I took off my hat and fixed my hair and she fixed her hair into a high pony tail. We nodded at each other in approval and Pacifica picked us up as we drove to the Kappa house... When we got there we found out it was actually a frat party in a kappa house like does that make sense? (Go with it) When we got inside i stayed behind the tallest who was pacifica. We walked to the beer and other liquors table and got ourselves a drink that we all agreed had to last us the whole night. We sat down on the couch and talked as people crowded around us and we all began talking. Everyone went silent when someone opened the door. It was the triplets.. Well i think their triplets... Well they walked in and everyone stared at them in awe but i looked away. "Shit, "i growled. "What is it, "Mable questioned. Everyone went back to talking to each other. "It's them, "i whispered in her ear. She smirked. "No... Don't, "i backed up a little but pacifica stopped me. They dragged me to the karaoke machine. "What dong, "the dude smirked. Mable picked the song that made our voices sound incredible. Take a Hint was the song. The other songs playing stopped. She knew i could not not sing this song. She began.

"Why am I always hit on by the boys I never like. I can always see them coming from the left and from the right"(M)

"I don't want to be a priss im just trying to be polite but it always seems to bite me in the"(D)

"You asked me for my number yeah you put me on the spot"(M)

"You think that we should hook up but i think we should not"(D)

"You had me at "hello" then you opened up your mouth"(M)

"And that is when it started going south oh"(D)

"Get your hands off my hips before i punch you in the lips. Stop your staring at my.. Hey"

We began dancing back to back

"Take a hint take a hint"(M)

"No you can't buy me a drink let me tell you what i think, I think you could use a mint Take a hint take a hint.. T-take a hint take a hint"(D)

"I guess you still don't get it so lets take it from the top"(M)

"You asked me what my sign is and i told you it was stop"(D)

"And if i had a dime for ever name you just dropped"(M)

"you'd be here and i'd be on a yacht , Oh!"(D)

"Get your hands of my hips before i punch you in the lips. Stop your staring at my.. Hey.Take a hint take a hint.  No you can't by me a drink. let me tell you what i think, i think you could use a mint take a hint take a hint. T-take a hint take a hint"(D+M)

"What about "NO" don't you get? "(M)

"So go and tell your friends"(D)

"I'm not really interested"(D+M)

"It's about time your leaving"(M)

"I'm gonna count to three and"(D)

"Open my eyes and you'll be gone"(M+D)

We closed our eyes

"One"(M)

"Get ypur hands off my hips"(D)"Two"

"Before i punch you in the lips, "(M) "Three"

"Stop your staring at my... Hey. Take a hint take a hint. "(D)

"I am not your missing link"(M)

"Let me tell you what i think"(D)

"I think you could use a mint. take a hint take a hint. T-take a hint take a hint"(D+M)

"Woah"

"Take your hands of my hips before i punch you in the lips,"(M)

"Stop your staring at my... hey. take a hint take a hint. T-take a hint take a hint"(D)

We were panting at the end. Everyone clapped. "Twin power, "mable screamed in the mic and wr high-fived each other. I handed the mic to the next person and plopped back on the couch with Pacifica. "Twin power indeed you guys sounded awesome. "Not as much as you do in bed, "Mable smirked. "I'm breaking the agreement, "i growled and chugged the alcohol.I set the cup down and wiped my mouth. "Your so gonna regret that, "Mable smirked. "Why, "i questioned. "Look in front of you dip shit, "Pacifica pointed. I looked where she was pointing to see 3 gods(demons *cough cough*)smirking at me. "Mable your drink please, "i sighed. "Nope suffer, "she smirked. "Hey cutie, "the blue haired one walked up first and took over Mable's seat cuz she left with pacifica to go spy on me somewhere else. The red head smirked and sat beside me. The blonde sat on the table in front of me. "H-hi, "i sheepishly smiled. 'This is gonna be a long night, 'i grumbled to myself.