chapter 19

Dippers pov

I walk the halls of the school but i don't remember leaving the dorm.I walk towards the exit and open the door.As soon as i open the door, the school disappears and im in a forest.A girl with a weird grin stood there."Hello, "i called out." You haven't finished.You have gone through the trials but you haven't opened the door.Go to gravity falls and finish or i will send someone to get you, "The girl smirked and the forest began to go up in flames." Who are you, "i called out." You never asked that before so why would i tell you now, "She giggled." Before what do you mean bef-, "

I opened my eyes and immediately shot up.I groaned and held my aching head.My body felt hot like fire.I looked down at my chest to see the words Gravity falls and a time.The time was 48 hours."Great two days to find a place i...i don't even know where this place is, "I groaned.I looked around the room to see it was empty.I grabbed my phone and saw it was 10 am.I went to google maps and looked up this so called gravity falls but nothing popped up." Gravity falls...why does it sound so familiar, "I mumbled.A pain struck my head.I groaned in pain and flashes of a map showed up in my head.I got on my contacts and began texting mable.

Twinpower

Me-Get your ass to dorm number ### we are going on a road trip so pack a bag for me + you now
Twinpower-okay bossy im on it...can she come
Me-no just us and don't even tell her
Twinpower-c u in 5

I waited for her to come.She barged in and threw me my bag.She stepped out and i got dressed.I debated on putting my hoodie on but i decided to leave it on the bed but before i did, i made the bed neat and set it on top.I grabbed one of Bill's many hoodies along with Quills shirt and Wills baseball hat.I walked out and we walked to my car." So where are we going, "She questioned.I got into the car and so did she." Gravity falls, "I gripped the wheel and sped out of the parking lot.

" Okay so rules for the trip.Only i can drive cuz i know where to go.No texting or calling anyone.This is a secret so keep your location off and make sure nobody can track your phone.Hide from cameras and don't get noticed, "I growled." Why, "she questioned." Im not sure but its what she wants me to do, "I sighed." Who's she, "Mable questioned." The one who burned a time and location on my body, "I sighed.She stayed quiet as we drive towards our destination and my mind being the map.I will miss the boys but im missing something and i need to piece it together.Hopefully i will see them again.If i don't then i hope they move on.