CHAPTER THREE

*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!*

MAYA

I rose from the cotton bed where I had passed out, this time there wasn't much aching like before. I got up, occupied with anguish about the incident of yesterday and more that would happen to me. I saw it in his eyes, his Berserk was the one reigning his body, but at the end, it was only after his desires.

Is this what the castigation entailed?

Why would he do this to someone he loathed, he could hit and scourge me, but this...why this? Why not prick me with needles all day! He is meant to be exasperated at me, derided with my appearance and body. I didn't think craving would still overshadow his loathing, is this how men were?

Did they direct all of their anger to this?

I laid back sensing the need to sooth my body against the soft surface once again, the feeling of the pillow against my head brought me relaxation and I managed to close my eyes once more. In my eyes I tried to picture something, but I could only evoke the redness of his eyes.

Tainted like blood.

Once upon a time, a Sadin called Sage absconded with a Berserk, ended up betraying him and leaking the clandestine of the Berserks.

The surreptitious of how they were capable of surmounting more than hundreds of men in minutes. "Nations led spies, while others delved into the reason for their strange agility but to no avail."

"Some said it was sorcery, another said it was an
unusual remedy made from three preternatural components of the world, and others said it was inevitable in the genes of the Berserk."

A female was sent sooner than later, they fell in affection and he told her the groundwork of his powers and then, she betrayed him, causing the demise of many others with him. Sage was never seen again by the waters of the earth or the clouds that surrounded it, but her story was very much alive.

In the heart of the our clan, she did it for the defense of our tribe but in the facade of people, she betrayed her lover to his ruthless enemies.

The unscathed replica of Sage I was, but only in appearance. I was distraught when I found out that he was bounding us together, it was quite perplexing to fathom where his requite was heading to, but now I could comprehend it. This was the type of revenge he wanted, that kind that would break me slowly.

I was alerted by the sound of forthcoming footsteps and I sat up immediately. My heart thumped, palms fretting as I tried to hide my misery when the door opened, his company occupying the room. He marched boldly into the room, sat beside me on the bed, leaning into my pale figure and placing his hand over my forehead.

"Hmm... I really anticipated your death this time but since you are thriving it means you still want to live long, maybe for those imprudent girls? He asked with an arched brow."

Don't you know a question when you hear one?

Answer me!

He said with vehement and I shuddered, not able to push forth the words. I was scared, very frightened. The more I tried to communicate, the tougher it was! I was sweltering profusely and my lips were trembling at his scrutiny.

He merely judged me with disgust.

"You are not even a morsel like her or are you just pretending? He said through gritted teeth."

My eyes were beginning to water, but I stayed put, consenting him to read me like an opened book.

"Master Red." A person called from outside, but his face lingered on mine for more seconds before he turned away.