CHAPTER SEVEN

*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!*

RED

I conquered my heavy eyelids, opened my eyes to the flamboyant bright morning, carrying the scent of lemon and the blurs of faint pink. I lifted my arm to know how far the injury was and when I did; it felt restored than when it first hit me and how it felt when the arrow was pulled out. The pain woke me up from unconsciousness; It must have contained poison to put me into such a beautiful sleep.

There was another scent that I was getting habituated to, and I sensed it right there. The scent of vanilla, only the Sadin carried that scent that drove me crazy." I looked around, trying to inspect my surrounding before realizing the person who lay beside me, curled up. Her head rested before me, while her body remained on the floor.

The tousled and obedient nature of her hair was the first thing I couldn't decipher, her calm eyes that stirred the waves in me, so peaceful, like she didn't have a care in the world. My eyes caught her smile, her complete teeth and bright set of eyes. It made me contented, as if everything I lost was restored back to me.

"Was she happy because I was awake? Did she think I would die? What a stupid Sadin.

I tried to stand up, but the arms of an angel held me back. In pursuit of the being that held unto me, I was able to see parched tears around those cheeks of hers'.

"An angel cried."

"Please do not move too much, she pleaded."

I was going to oppose her till I stood, however, when I met with the obscene sight in front of me. I was appeased. Just a thin layer of cloth remained on her skin, giving me a spellbinding foretaste of her caramel skin; it beheld such smooth and warm feeling and I wanted to run my hands through it. My eyes scrutinized her, longing for an embrace that I'd been daydreaming of for long until this moment.

"An embrace that she would feel safe in, not thinking about destiny or the lives of her sisters."

She somehow, traced my eyes and comprehended where my mind went. Slowly, she sheltered her body, stood up to leave but I held her back.

"You didn't allow me to leave, so how can you leave now?"

"I want to get you the herb potion, she said slowly, hardly meeting my eyes"

I removed my hand that seized her arm and nodded. She came back and had worn the proper thing on and I just lost all interest to the herb she brought, I mean what was the expediency anyways.

She released the dumb liquid down on the table near me.

The physician said to take it while it's hot, she said.

"I don't want it again; I reacted, adding a bit of unfeelingness to my voice."

"But.....you do need it, you need it to feel better and make you heal faster."

Are you deaf Sadin? I said I do not want any of those potions. I replied, already pretending to stand.

"Wait, she said and I paused, uncertain of her motive." She traced her hands behind her back and pulled the zip holding the cloth she wore and detached it from behind, left with the indecency, again."

I rested in reverence at the sudden move she made towards me, I was beginning to yield to her magic, to her innocence and I wasn't scared. In fact, I felt secure and sheltered in her presence and I wasn't thinking if the past repeated itself, just living and relishing the moment.

Shall I feed you? She asked picking the bowl from the table. I nodded to her, felt so stupid, but happy. I can't believe I have submitted to her, and it felt like victory to me.