The New End Game.

The next day, Mona went to Spencer's house as both Aria, Hanna, Emily, Ali, Toby, Caleb, and Ezra were there as she tells them that Alex escaped.

"When I went back to store, I notice the basement door was open and they were both gone." Mona explained. "And when I heard you guys were at the TownHall were the bombing takes place in knew it would be her who done it."

"How did she escaped?" Spencer asked Mona

"How did she escaped?" Spencer asked Mona. "I don't know. Nobody would ever try to escape the dollhouse."

"The dollhouse?" Aria said. "That place that we were trapped in for days?" Emily said. "No its a different one where its place at the doll shop in Paris." Mona said.

Spencer looked at Toby and said, "I thought you arrested her and put her to jail." "She went missing when we put her and Mary in custody somehow we never found them." Toby explain.

Alison show expression of fear on her face and said, "Mona, please tell me Mary didn't escape too?" Mona nodded. "Oh god." Ali said.

"She gotta be the ones who plant that bomb." Ezra said. "I don't think she that capable of doing something like that." Spencer said.

"She locked us up in some underground dungeon, remember?" Ezra said. 

"Yes, I remember that." Spencer said.

"I think someone that we knew just helped her out." Mona explain.

"Who?" Hanna said?

"I don't know." Mona said.

"Emily." Aria said. "Have you seen Jenna at school lately." she asked.

Then Emily said, "Actually she got fired from the school for aggressive behavior at one of the students." 

"I haven't even talk to Jenna in years." Toby said.

"For a blind chick, that girl has always been a beast inside." Hanna said.

"This is kinda like a revenge game." Mona said.

Then Caleb said, "Wait a minute, hold up. What damn revenge game?"

"On us." Mona said.

The door knocks as it appears to be a FedEx deliver

"Spencer Hastings?" The FedEx deliver said.

"Yes." she said. "Sign here, please." As she signed her name he got a package.

"What is this, I didn't order anything." Spencer said as he put the package down on the table.

"Well aren't you gonna open it?" Aria said. 

Spencer grabbed a knife and cut out the packaged and open it as it appears to be a new board game.

"Oh no, not another one." Hanna said. "What the hell is that?" Caleb said.

"Its another A board game, but this one looks different from the other one." Emily said.

The new board game has new features instead of calling it "Liar's Lament" it is called "Liar's Destination." Its has two phones on it just like the last one. The game features the town of Rosewood and a iPhone  in it.

The iPhone on the center said, "Press Start" on the screen. Spencer pressed it and game started activating.

The girls and guys looked at the side of the game board and a video message has been played on the second iPhone.

The video message was distorted and it had faces of the girls using Alex voice over in a deep voice.

"Welcome To The Liar's Destination Bitches. In this game your characters will go anyplace or any state to play the game. Follow the rules, no cheating and you might when the game. Good luck bitches.

The video cuts. 

"Well that was freaky." Aria said. 

"Guys look at the avatars." Hanna said.

The five game piece character of the girls started to move to the centre of the iPhone on the board game.

"I forgot how creepy this game is." Spencer said.

The character piece stop and the iPhone screen had a map showing as it say, "Texas." The girls received a message from A and it said.

"Level 3: Girls Trip. Your avatars  are going to Dallas Texas which is your next Destination. On this is level you go on a scavenger hunt on a dead little boy, who was the third victim in the bombing. Don't fall this level, or your will face the consequence. -A."

" So we are suppose to go to Texas and find out who killed the kid?" Hanna said.

"That's what the game and A said." Mona said.

"But guys, how are we suppose to get to Texas? We don't even have the money for tickets." Aria said.

The game board started printing plane tickets for Aria, Spencer, Hanna, Alison, and Emily.

"Well that's something you don't see everyday." Alison said as the both take their tickets.

"Go, but where are our tickets?" Caleb asked as the phone screen said. "Girls Trip! No guys."

"Of course. Girls trip." Caleb said sarcastically.

"Guys, I have a hearing on the day after we fly to Texas." Spencer said. "You don't have a choice." Mona said. "You guys have to go to Texas and figured out who killed the boy and the fireman." she said.

"This should be interesting. I guess." Aria said. 

Somewhere at a dark computer room fill with 15 computers. Alex walks in and look at the giant computer screens as it appears she spying on the girls especially in their homes.

 Alex walks in and look at the giant computer screens as it appears she spying on the girls especially in their homes

"Anything new happening?" Mary said as she takes a sip on her tea. "No, mum. They just find out that they have to go to Texas." Alex said.

"Oh, I love Texas. She should go their again. Just the two of us." Mary said.

"Oh yeah, so I can smell of cattle shit." Alex said.

"Why are you being so stubborn lately, my dear?" Mary said. 

"I've been thinking.." she got up out of her chair, "Why you gave me and Spencer up for adoption. We would've been a great happy family."

"Alex." Mary said. "Their something you wouldn't understand." 

"I take my chances." Alex said.

"I wasn't ready to take care of both of you." Mary said.

"Don't bring that can't take of us bullshit." Alex said.

Mary slap Alex across the face and said, "Now you watch that mouth of yours."

Alex slap her back and said, "Don't ever tell me what to do again."

Mary touch her face and walks away.