The Last Funeral

A couple weeks later, Alison funeral was held at the same church, where they held her first funeral at. Except this time... its real.

A woman start singing a song at the funeral.

People who attend at the funeral was Aria, Ezra, Hanna, Caleb, Spencer, Toby, Emily, the twins and her mother. Alison's father and half brother, Jason showed up. Her students from Rosewood and Beacon Heights attend too.  Tears were seen on the girls face as they wipe their tears and nose on their tissue. They were being hold by their husband, while Emily was being comforted by her mother who has the twins with her.

It was another grim and depressing time in Rosewood.

Later on they arrived at the burial, were they are about to lay Alison's casket next to her mother.

The girls through a piece of dirt on top of Alison's grave as it was lower under the ground

Its started to rain, the girls grab their umbrellas and start walking away. Emily hand the twins to her mom.

"Here, mom. Take them to the car, I'll be there in a minute."

Aria start walking with Ezra with an umbrella above their heads.

"So, I've been thinking.." Aria said.

"I know how much you wanted to have a family so I'm about getting my tubes untied. So whenever you are ready..." she continued but Ezra stop her.

"I always wanted to start a family with you." Ezra said.

"So do I." Aria said as she smiled at him as Ezra kiss her on her forehead.

Hanna and Caleb start walking and had a talk.

"Listen, I know you're still upset about what I did, but.. I promise I'm gonna get myself more help. Probably rehab and more therapy sessions. And once I get better, we can try the adoption agency. I'm also thinking about getting back into designing." Hanna said to Caleb.

"We'll see what will happened. Hanna I've always loved you, even though you did hurt me, I'm always gonna support you no matter what, because you're my wife and I love you." Caleb said as Hanna lays her head on his shoulders.

Emily stands and look at Alison's casket go down. She laters breaks down and cries as she see her wife being gone forever.

Emily, Aria, and Spencer see Emily on her knees crying hysterically, they both ran up to comforted her.

"She can't go! She can't go! She can't go!" Emily sobs. 

The girls hug an emotional Emily as she continues to cry and rain falls on them.