Spencer vs Alex (Sibling Rivalry)

Spencer goes to the third floor and find Alex. She looks in a dark room were she see a big computer screen and multiple computers in the room. She figures Alex was in there so she walks right in.

"Alex!" Spencer yelled.

Alex turn her head at Spencer and gave her a sinister smile.

"Hello, sister. Welcome To The Boss Level." Alex said as she got up off her chair.

"It's over, Alex. The police are here and I'm taking you in." Spencer said.

"Oh Spencer, you're such a clueless person. We have unfinished business to do." Alex said. 

"We may be twins sisters, but you're an evil person. You killed three innocent people including a little boy and killed Mona. You are gonna rot in hell." Spencer said.

"You know if this was a movie, you wouldn't last ten seconds in this fight." Alex said.

"You want some popcorn to go with that?" Spencer said as Alex charged up to her and knock her down. The two of them start getting into a fight. Alex was on top of Spencer strangling her. Spencer grab a monitor and hit her upside the head. Alex punch Spencer, grab her head and slam her against the wall. Spencer elbow Alex in her stomach and kick her. Alex turn around and face the computer screen were she pressed a punch and it was revealed that she detonated another bomb inside the school.

"What did you do?" Spencer said.

"Looks like the school will be blown to sky high." Alex said as a countdown image appeared on the screen and its said, 05:10:25 seconds. 

"You crazy bitch." Spencer said.

Alex pulled out a gun, but Spencer hand block it as shots came out of the gun.

Hanna and Aria reunite with Alison and Emily.

"Guys! You're alright." Emily said to them.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Where's Spencer?" Aria said.

They hear guns shots on the third floor which Spencer and Alex are at.

"That's doesn't sound good." Hanna said as they rush upstairs to save Spencer.

Spencer and Alex continue fighting as computer desktops are being knocked down and fire comes out. The room is being on fire, but Alex and Spencer are still fighting. They start getting worn out and breathing hard.

"Had enough, sis?" Alex said.

"No have you?" Spencer said as they finish their fight.

The rest of the girls have reach for third floor and find the room where Spencer and Alex where fighting.

"Spencer!!" Hanna said as they saw the twins fighting as Alex was on top of Spencer with a gun and was about to shoot her. But Aria rush up to Alex and pushed her against the giant computer and knocked her out with a couple of punches.

"I told you I was going to kick her ass." Aria said.

"Guys, help me with Spencer." Emily said as they both help Spencer up.

"Are you okay?" Alison said

"Yeah, I took a couple of punches, but it was worth it." Spencer said as the girls chuckled.

Suddenly, Alex start regaining consciousness and grab the gun that was next to her, she point it at Spencer, Alison saw her about to shoot her sister. So Alison tries to block Spencer from getting shot at.

"No!!" Alison scream while protecting Spencer.

"Pow!" Alex shoots at Spencer, but she missed. She tries to fire again the she was out of bullets. The giant computer screen was about to fall down on Alex.