New friends

Sorry for the delay ♥︎

Uraraka's sweat dropped and she started to get nervous.

Toga hopped over the rails and leaned against them. "Relax Ochako-chan, I'm not here to attack anyone. I wanna talk. Talk to you... talk to me Ochako-chan. I know you have lots on your mind. Simple friend talk is all, since I don't get along with the girls at my school soooo~"

She pushed up against the rails and walked to Ochako placing her hands on her shoulders and pushing her into a sitting position. "Do I scare you that much Ochako-chan? I'm not armed I promise, and I'm alone." Uraraka kept quiet but nodded anyway. She knew it wasn't good conversing with villains, but she did have a million things on her chest. Talking to Mina or the others would simply annoy them right? After they stood up for her, could they really stand her venting too?

Toga sat down and looked in a small bag she brought while smiling. Getting nervous, Uraraka has her hands tensed up. "Here you go Ochako-Chan!" She handed her a small strawberry milk carton. "I thought you'd like it cause it's pink and sweet like you!" Uraraka took it hesitantly. "Don't worry, it's not poisoned"
Toga took the milk and opened it, taking a drink herself to prove her words. "See?" She gave it back too Uraraka who still took it hesitantly.

"So let's talk! I know you're having friend troubles!" Toga said, the excitement of being with Uraraka getting into her voice. "How do you know?" Uraraka said quietly, taking a sip of her milk. Toga smiles widely and put a finger over her mouth. "It's a secret Ochako-Chan! Besides that..." Toga scooter closer. "Is this what you really want?" A low menacing whisper was how she said it and it made Uraraka shiver. "What do you mean?"

Toga giggled and smiled widely at Uraraka. "I'm talking about your life, Ochako-Chan. Are you really willing to spend the rest of your high school with these people who don't even like you?" She scooted closer, placing her arm around Uraraka and continuing. "Imagine the sadness you'd go through. The heartache and pain as they'd leave you out in most everything. Your best friend, or ex best friend now I assume, confessed to a boy who you were obviously into." Uraraka stayed silent and took in everything the young villain was saying. "You can't even talk to Deku anymore. I bet Asui told him to avoid you like the plague. You'll be in sooo much pain Uraraka-chan~ Well, unless..."

Toga stood up, removing her arm from Ochako, and walking to the edge of the balcony to the rails. Being intrigued, Uraraka stood up and took a step in her direction. "Unless... what?" She asked strangely curious. Toga turned to her, the moon making a dark silhouette of her as she reached out her hand. "Unless, you wouldn't mind becoming a villain with me Ochako-Chan~" She smiled widely, genuinely, yearning for Uraraka to take her hand in a deal.

"I-I..." Toga lowered her hand and walked to Uraraka, making her tense up. She placed her arms around her in a soft and caring hug. "I envy you Ochako-chan... I'll give you three days to decide..." Uraraka melted into the hug and catiously put her hands around Toga. "I understand." Uraraka said with sadness in her voice since she was actually thinking about it.

After a few minutes, Uraraka went limp in Toga's arms. Toga took the chance too embrace her tightly and inhale her scent. "Your smell is different Ochako-chan~ could you not like Izuku anymore? I can't wait to talk about it~" She smiles at the thought of bonding with Uraraka.

Taking a big risk, Toga entered the building carrying Uraraka, and spent a good 5 minutes searching for her room. When she did, she opened the door quietly and laid Uraraka down, who was peacefully sleeping. She covered her in the fluffy covers and snuggled her head for a second before standing and watching her sleep for a minute. "I'm honored you trusted me enough to fall asleep in my arms, Ochako-Chan~" Toga then turned around all giddy and snuck back out. "I should introduce her to Dabi! That'd be fun!"