Your Decision

"They won't stop bothering us til they get her." Shigaraki said lousily. The League was currently sat in their little bar. The city would've been a nice place to hang out, but if anyone was stalking them, they'd be quickly caught. "I'm think they know I want to-" "I know they know you want to stay here. They're simply stubborn." Shigaraki said, cutting of Uraraka. She kept her mouth closed, slumping down next to Dabi.

After sitting in the agonizing silence, everyone slowly dispersed to their rooms, leaving the brunette and Kurogiri. "You know, if you were to ever leave we'd welcome you with open arms if you ever decided to come back." He said, wiping down the glasses. Uraraka smiled at him, gratefully as she hummed. She sat up and went to look for her blonde friend. "Thank you, I appreciate it." She said as she walked out.

It felt like scavenging for her friend as she walked all throughout the building, before she gave up and walked to the roof. "Ochako-Chan!" Uraraka's eyes lit up at the sight of her friend. "Toga! Could I talk to you?" The blonde held her excitement and nodded with a smile, leaning Ive the edge of the building. Uraraka's heals clacked against the concrete and walked to the edge of the building. "Is it about what's happening currently?" She asked, her enthusiasm dying down. "Mmm, well... it's about my class." Toga's features turned sour as she quickly turned her head. "You don't miss them do you?!" She whined, and Uraraka shook her hands. "No no! Nothing like that... I mean. Maybe only a select few." She mumbled enough for Toga to hear. "Do you want to see them?" She asked. Uraraka's hesitantly nodded, as if she was afraid to show affection she had to her old friends. "Here, they won't accept you. If you want to see them like you used to, you'd have to become a Hero again. You'd have to leave." The blondes voice shook as she made herself sad by stating the facts. "If you're with us, it won't be how you want it." Though tears threatened to fall from her eyes, Toga rubbed her face with her sweater sleeves. "You're right." Uraraka said sorrowfully. Toga decided to sit in the ledge of the building as she couldn't stand anymore. It was the city they were in, on just some ordinary building. Sinisterly quiet, no cars or voices. "But it's only, Kirishima, Mina, Momo, Toru, and Todoroki." "Dont forget your big fat crush." Toga said nonchalantly, as Uraraka then muttered out a quite 'Katsuki'. "I thought Momo was mean to you though." Toga said confused at her friends way of forgiveness. "She apologized, and stared her wrongs in front of people she knew and cherished. That takes a lot of guts, while Asui-...." "Did nothing." The blonde finished. Uraraka hummed in reply. "So, if it was just them that were with you, those select few... would you be happy?" She asked, pain laced into her voice. "Super. Everyone else... would just believe Asui again. They haven't learned their lesson" The pink cheeked girl smiled sadly at the thought of her friends. "You should be super happy then, have a trip to the local neighborhood park or something. Everyone else can go rot." Toga said, hopping down onto the concrete, filled with her mixed emotions. "But I don't wanna le-" "You don't have to." Toga said, stopping at the door, before turning around with her sinister eyes. "Once it's fulfilled, come right back. It's your choice though." She said, finally leaving. "Understood." Uraraka said quietly, putting the puzzle of what her dear friend said into one. The wind blew in her long bangs, it's true she's been here for a while. Her hair had gotten a little longer just from seeing her front strands. "The Park sounds nice." She would love to go back before all of this started. But she had a feeling after all they seen today, they wouldn't be so welcoming.

Art Creds: lux_is_cold