Coming For You

Footsteps were heard walking and running. "Everyone this way!" A certain horned girls voice rang out. "Ashido need any help?" Kririshima asked her. "Yeah, lets make sure no one gets left behind." Kirishima and Mina then ran together towards the back of line together. Their teacher Aizawa, and many other Pro-Hero's were currently evacuating the city. Fire of enchanting blue lit up many different parts of the city, Crmsom splatters painted the streets, and piles of rubbles that was once something was scattered through out the roads.

The town was currently under attack by the League of Villains. Pro Heroes and surprisingly class 1-A was called to the scene. They wanted to get their classmate back. Even if she had chosen to become a Villain. Deku and Asui had told their teachers, Deku being in more of a panic while explaining that his friend was a Villain. "We're coming for you, Uraraka."

______

"I'll go in." A old voice rasped behind her. Uraraka turned to meet the man who had so blatantly called her useless the other day but shut his mouth after a number of threats from her teammates. "Alright, keep em' busy as long as you can. We'll get this City." They we're all currently sitting on the top of a very high building, scoping the streets that were filled with chaos. "Alright, that's a lot of people y'know I might die." He snickered. Uraraka felt uneasy about that. Sure he was a major dick, but he was also her teammate. "Don't say such things. If you do, which I'm sure they wouldn't, you'd die for us. You're part of the family." Uraraka stated without looking away from the burning city. "Hmph, Alright. You're not to bad kid." He murmured before he walked through one of Kurogiri's portals down to face your class. "He's gonna die." Toga said blatantly. "No. They wouldn't kill. Even if it was someone who murdered their friends or family. They aren't like that." Toga hummed, and Dabi sighed. "Well tell me when we're ready to go. All the Villain we hired up real quick should take most of those heroes down." He said as he closed he eyes and leaned up against the ledge. "Sure sure." Though from afar she was intrigued in her new teammates fight, her eyes laced onto her class of those she wanted to see. Red hair, pink skin, floating gloves, red eyes, andー green eyes. But next to those emerald eyes was long green hair, laced into a bow. Hatred wavered over the girls features as she  looked away from Asui. "I hope he takes her down first." She whispered to herself, but being right next to her, Dabi and Toga took note of what she said.

_
_
_
_

"It's been like an hour- what's wrong?" Ashido blurted as she got backiff the ground. "I'm sorry Mina!" Momo had came running towards her pink friend. "I keep overthinking the distance and time of things- I don't know why!" She said, frustrated with herself. "It's okay." "It must have something to do with that guy huh!" Toru shouted pointing her gloves finger towards the Villain they were up against.  So far most of the Pro Heroes did not look so- professional. Their attacks wavered and hindered. Even hitting some of their own teammates and harming civilians. Everyone was so tired yet te man they were facing has done nothing but dodge a few times. They all panted, out of breath from missing so much. "We haven't laid a scratch on him. I could have gotten a hit in, but I thought he would try to doge to the side-. Why?" Deku said annoyingly as he placed his hand on his head. "It's okay Izuku, kero." Deku smiles at his green girlfriend being ever so supportive. She had taken some hits and was a little bruised up with a couple cuts. "Thanks, Tsuy-!" Before he could finish, an explosion was set off. "You're all just fucking weak!" Bakugou shouted to everyone wheezing. "Boy you really wanna get Uraraka back huh-!?" "Shut it Pinky!" He yelled, barely a blush forming on his face. Bakugou 'tched' and moved his way to the Villain. "He's just some stupid guy making you all a bunch idiots." He scowled at the guy. "Just use your skills, not your fucking brain." He lowered himself into a 'get ready to fight' position. "Then what's there to overthink?" The Villain flashed a un-easy grin. "Well, I think I bought enough time." He pulled out a gun, aiming it towards the angry blonde who know looked surprised at his actions. However he didn't pull the trigger. "Bakugou I'm assuming?" He asked as a genuine question. "What's it to you fuck face." He rasped, settling his position. "Your all that girl ever talks about." He smiled, "and before I completely left that portal..." He swerved his gun towards the young green girl, silky hair falling in front of her face. "She desperately wished I would kill you first. "Kero-?" He pulled the trigger so easily to his teammates wish.

____
Bang!

"Huh?" Toga said. Uraraka's eyes widened as she looked for the area where the gunshot cane from. "Someone's been shot!" Toga said in a thrilling voice. Uraraka got a rush of excitement, but she also was afraid of who was shot. Surely she hoped not- Bakugou... Her eyes landed on the scene below her, smoke fading as her eyes waited for it to be revealed. She stood up, and Toga mimicked her actions. "Already?" Dabi yawned. His eyes followed to where the brunettes looked. "Oh, ...go get her tiger." He said as he leaned back down with a devilish smirk on his face. "Looks like you'll have to kill her yourself." Boiling rage overflowed the young girl as she fumed with anger. Though she was almost excited she had a reason to jump down their and fight. Her craziness flowed into her as Toga looked excited her self. Uraraka stepped up onto the ledge, pulling out a knife of her own. She showed a sinister smile. "I'll make sure they don't reach that kiss." She pushed off the ledge with her heels, and Toga followed shortly behind her.