Do you love me?

"BASTARD!" A scream erupted as a large boom went of afterwards. "Bakugou-san, please. There's nothing we can do." A delicate voice called. "Listen to her Bakugou, you'll get us all killed." Bakugou tched, and scowled at those before Todoroki. Her select few were currently in the city, being held in some dark basement looking room. They were frightened, but showed bravery. "Sorry we kidnapped you, but it's part of the plan. "What plan, you psychotic bitch!" Bakugou growled again. "Whoever planned this I'll fucking-!" "It was mine."

All eyes shifted to the dark hall where a girl stood, her eyes closed. "Ochako?" Mina said shakily. They looked at her in disbelief. Hadn't they all been having fun this morning? However the brunette smiled in response and skipped over. "Oh I'm so happy this all went according to plan!" Their eyes laced with sadness and fear. "Uraraka-San... what's going on? Please explain to us." Momo spoke up for her friends who're all wondering the same thing. Uraraka took a deep breath, readying to tell them all her true feelings. "That murder. The one where that man was killed in the alleyway was me." Her eyes were pained but her voice seemed to enjoy saying that, and they took notice. They shivered but let her continue which she was so grateful for. "You see I killed someone. If I came back that was obviously going to stick with me. I couldn't become a hero if I even tried redemption." She said nonchalantly. Momo said otherwise though. "No Uraraka-San. We would've helped you, and supported you!" Uraraka ignored the raven haired girl. "Even so, I grew close to my family." She glances to her left to see Toga smiling and Dabi leaning against the wall, both watching her intently. She gave a soft smile before turning back around.

"I grew close to them. I grew close to my villainous nature. I grew up." They looked at her sadly. It has been a while since they were all just ordinary classmates with no drama underneath. Oh how thy each missed those days. "And I seen it wouldn't be the same after that. Even back at the dorms. You could see the discomfort on their faces and in their actions. It hurt to much." She clasped her hands together tightly with a pout. "I almost gave in." But as quick as her pout came, it was replaced with a scowl. "Then I was reminded of how this all happened. She manipulated everyone and without a second thought they believed her. What was the difference?" Why was Asui so much better? She calmed herself down, seeing as she unsettled her friends a bit. "I just knew that being a hero wouldn't work. Besides." She twirled around in pure joy with herself. "Being a Villain is much more fun!" She stopped her spinning abruptly, her dress still spun before settling as she threw her hand out her friends. "So trust me, and please, let's have fun together!"

She wasn't expecting the long silence, she got it was a shock from the looks they gave her, but jeez. Uraraka sighed to herself as she lowered her hand, not getting a reply. "Y-your classmates all cared for you. We were all going to save you. No matter what." Mina said, receiving a glum stare from Uraraka. "We're gonna save you still! All of us! Aizawa-sensei! Even Tsu-!" "About that." Uraraka cut her off, looking at her feet. "I may have... there was a slight accident." She looked up at them with craziness swarming her eyes. "They might all be... deceased." She fought back a smile, seeing the scared looks on her friends faces. However it slightly cracked through as she gave a smirk. "A-accident?" Toru said nervously. "What happened." Krishima asked. Uraraka tossed a giggle. "I'm even surprised I succeeded!" She sung, throwing her arms out. "How could they sleep under the same roof as me? I'm truly puzzled! Then again I never did go to sleep." She remembered the faces of her dead classmates that laid in blood, some of them work up mid slit throat. They looked at her with shock and reached out to her, before collapsing in her arms, as to not make a loud thud. She pouted though. "It was super hard killing Deku-kun!" She whined. "I used to love him y'know. So I stayed with him the longest... Asui the least." Her blank stare somehow bored into everyone, shaking them up. "I honestly wish I kept some of them alive..." They all flinched at this. A glimmer of hope? "Just with major injuries." Perhaps not. "The pure despair they would feel!" She threw her arms around her self. "The craving and wishing to be a Hero, but never being able to become one!" Uraraka seemed to be getting off from her main topic as she shook her head. "But I kept you guys alive. Because I love you all. With all my heart." She said, feeling a sense of sadness coming over her. "So I have to ask again." She slowed her speech as she sunk low onto the ground, folding herself up. "Please." She bowed to them all. "Join me." She begged.

They wanted to go and hug her, but they were tied up. "Ochako..." Toru whispered sadly. "We can't-!" "Why not?!" Uraraka popped up. "For me your friend! I don't wanna kill you." They surely knew she'd have to kill them if they disagreed. "Oi." A low grumble. Uraraka's eyes shifted over. You've been quiet all this time. "Yes?" "Leave it. Leave us. You're not getting it. We'd rather die than become Villains." Though it was tuff to say out loud they all meant it. Bakugou was just strong enough to say it first.

To Uraraka, all she heard was "we'd rather die than be with you." Oh. "Okay." She said as she stood up. "It seems we'll have to do this the tuff way. Instantly the blonde who had been a 'good girl' waiting ever so patiently in the corner of the room skipped up behind Momo. Dabi came from the dark of the room as well. "It seems I'll have to make you be with me. I really hope it wouldn't come to this." Momo's ropes were cut and the ache on her wrists settled down before being roughly grabbed. "Each if you will be faced with something. And I'm afraid after that it really is game over. So let's see who tries to beat me." So one by one her classmates were lead into separate rooms. Uraraka would either drain them of their hope or give them hope of becoming a Villain. "And please don't struggle when you choose to die." She said to the last people who were to leave the room. However Bakugou still lingered tied onto his chair. Her eyes softly skimmed over him, taking note of her feelings. I really have fallen in love with you. She smiled to herself. "Katsuki." She said softly, turning his way to walk over to him. He dared not to say anything. He loved her still. What was he supposed say. Definitely not 'fuck off hurry up and kill me', No. Instead he felt the overwhelming desire to say 'I'm ready to become a Villain with you' but all he did was fight back his words. "I love you." She said, sitting of the ground next to his tied up form and leaning her head on his thigh like a pillow. You would do this for me if you... "Do you love me?" His head hung low, his spiky blonde hair covering his eyes with shade as he was so worn out. She wanted to sleep. She was so tired. But the stress of Bakugou's answer kept her awake. She really didn't wanna end his life. What would she do? She couldn't. So she laid their. In hopes of him agreeing. He would do anything for her. How he hated realizing this now. How about like a year or two ago when they could've gone on cute dates. To a cafe, do karaoke. But now there was nothing. He was either going to die or be a Villain. He closed his eyes in defeat of this whole operation. He really couldn't resist her. "I love you."