Idea's

Sorry it's short and late ♥︎

M"Hey hey, Ochako. Wake up." Uraraka's eyes fluttered open. "Oh, Toga." She sat up and yawned, her bed head being very noticeable. "Team meeting." Toga smiles sweetly and continued. "It's about our next attack!" Uraraka's eyes popped open. "Eh-? Like-?" Toga nodded very quickly. "We were thinking about attacking the City. You've been working on your quirk right?" So soon? Uraraka nodded but sheepishly admitted to it not being as big as the entire city. Though when she said it, she couldn't help but feel a rush of thrill through her. "Oh oh- Izuku-kun will be there! No doubt with his friends." Toga smirked deviously. "You still smell like me... you like him still?" The brunette blushed and waved her hands around gently. "No no- I- uh-!" She stood up and hastily walked to the bathroom. "I need to take a shower before we leave, I'll be back in ten minutes!" Toga stood there kind've hesitant and unsatisfied. "Mmm, I wonder who he is. Cause Ochako-chan..." Her eyes shown with curiosity.

"Your smell is changing."

-

At the meeting, everyone in the League had shown up, making Uraraka stay between Toga and Dabi for comfort. "We're attacking the city head on." Shigaraki said, sitting on the stool by the booth. He eyes Uraraka through his fathers hand. "How far can your quirk go now?" Uraraka had practiced, but again, it wouldn't cover the whole city. "I-I can cover a huge portion of it I've estimated from practice. Though, not the entire city." She said proud of her progress. Shigaraki softened his gaze and was about to say something. That was til someone the League had picked off from the streets to make commotion spoke up. "Hah, why do we even have her? It's useless if it's not the whole city!" He snickered to himself as Uraraka cowered a bit, biting her lip. Toga leaned close to her, scowling at the man. He continued his psychotic laughter, til a swift hand in his face had made him keep his tongue. "What's your quirk again?" The deep voice, and the large comforting figue that was keeping Uraraka comforted was no longer by her side. "I- It's-!" "Dabi, chill out." Shigaraki voices in a monotone yet annoyed voice. He 'tch-ed' and walked back, settling closer to the pink cheeked girl. Shigaraki looked at the just thretened man.

"Continue." He said in a cold voice. "It's- Overthinking... I make people over think of all the bad outcomes, stalling them in action." He said the last bit proudly. Shigaraki suddenly stood up, making his way slowly over to the man. "And?" The Guy didn't speak. Instead was silent as a mouse. It made Uraraka feel good as she puffed her cheeks out only slightly. Lately the idea of people getting put in there place gave her good feelings. "Is that it? You're kidding me are you?" He lead his hands to the mans neck, placing all but both pinky fingers on him. "Do you know who we are? I could kill you right here." The man dripped in sweat, and worry. Shigaraki tipped his hands off the guy as he turned around, though his face still looking at him. "This girls quirk could cause mass destruction and chaos while all you can do is have people think twice about decisions? Give me a break." He sat down and everyone was quiet besides a giggling Toga, at the defeat of the guy. I haven't had anyone do that for me in a while. Felt nice. It also feels good to see him in a state of embarrassment. Id kinda love to see Asui like that.

Uraraka's thoughts made her beam with joy as Dabi looked down to her. "Don't let people get to you. We've got your back." She smiled up at him as he instantly looked away. "As I was saying." Shigaraki said in a monotone voice as usual. "We'll attack the city, maybe in a week." So soon?! Uraraka shivered at the thought of seeing her friends, and using her quirk like she had been practicing. "There, we'll kill Midoriya Izuku." Uraraka's eyes popped wide open. Kill? But- "But what?" Toga asked. Uraraka's thoughts must've flew through her mouth, seeing as Toga heard them. She turned to the blonde. "I know he was your old friend but he couldn't see the shine you put off!" She extended her hands into the air. "Not to mention we can get his blood~" Yikes, Uraraka turned back around.

Though a rush of excitement and adrenaline filled her. Seeing her old friends. Seeing Deku. Seeing Asui. Uraraka decided that during the attack on the city, she would make some way to spill the truth about the frog girl. "Toga." Uraraka said, a mischievous grin covering her face. "What is it Ochako?" Uraraka walked to the door. "I need a Villain outfit don't you think?" She said looking back with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes. "Ah yes yes! Ochako we have people who do that! Let's get Shigaraki!" Toga grabbed Uraraka's wrist as they ran to the blue haired boy.

After her outfit would be decided, Uraraka wished to pay Asui and the others a possible visit.