Pick up

"Kurogiri." said a low and deep voice, accompanied by the hops of a cheerful girl. "We're picking up a new recruit."

-

The yells continued. She heard Aizawa's voice, yelling back at the children to shut up or calm down. "Wow, this sounds like it sucks." Uraraka lifted her head to her window, where the light was blocked by a familiar figure, and one who was just squeezing past. "Ochako-Chan! I'm so happy you chose us!" Toga said, spreading her arms out in pure joy. Uraraka's instinct was to run into them, for none of her friends could do that now. So she did, hugging the crazy blonde as she cried. The girl wrapped her arms around the brunette. "Ochako my friend, I can kill them if you'd like." This idea was immediately shut down by Dabi. "Don't get crazy, we're only here to pick her up. We risk being caught." The two villains had come through Kurogiri's warp gate which was all the way at the entrance of the forest, so he himself wouldn't be caught. "Let's go-!" Before Dabi could finish the word of retreat, he was interrupted by a voice on the other side of the brunettes door. "Ochako-Chan? Are you in here?" A soft voice called out. Before Uraraka knew it, the voices had stopped, and footsteps were heard coming up the stairs. "Before anyone else gets here, Aizawa told us all to apologize so be prepared for that I guess." Mina said quickly as the footsteps were getting closer. Dabi picked Uraraka up in his arms and whispered to both the girls. "All right, we're gonna make this look like she's against us taking her." His eyes drifted to Uraraka, and she looked back into his deep blue ones.

"Ready to aid your own kidnapping?" The way he said it terrified her, but she nodded, eager to leave. "Ochako?" The footsteps stopped, and the three stood still, waiting for the right moment. The knocks on her door grew more persistent as her other classmates voices were heard. 'Come to apologize? Yeah right. Only because Aizawa-sensei told them to I'm sure.' Uraraka thought to herself. "Uraraka." Aizawa said, "Open the door."

They stood completely still and waited a second. Dabi knocked over the lamp with a hard thump, and threw Uraraka over his shoulder. He threw his hand over her mouth, "scream." He said. So she did. She screamed and struggled but not enough to be a burden to the strong arms holding her. Before they knew it, Aizawa had kicked the door open as Toga just excited the window. The view in front of her Teacher and classmates was unsettling as they started in shock and fear. "Ochako!" Mina yelled.

Aizawa stood his ground and used his scarf to attack, but before he could even comprehend how to use it, Dabi jumped out of the window. Toga already running up ahead, as Aizawa followed. Hearing 'stay put' but only after a large explosion was heard. Katsuki. She thought, hearing his yell a second later. "Damnit Floaty! You get in too much trouble!" Before they knew it, most the class was running after them, even Asui, with a twinge of pain in her expression.

Deku, Todoroki, and Bakugou seemed to be the closest ones, and Dabi knew they were catching up. He turned his head, giving a threatening look before blasting his blue flames forwards the three who took initiative to doge. This slowed them down though, but Bakugou used his explosions to make up lost ground.

The trees seemed endless, but Dabi soon seen the purple glow of Kurogiri's warpgate. Toga, reassured from seeing the two getting close, jumped through the portal. "Ready, Uraraka?" She was surprised to hear her name come out of this villains mouth, but squeezed his arm as a yes.

He stepped through the portal, turning Uraraka around so that she was against his stomach and to his surprise seen the explosive boy not far behind, reaching his hand out to the brunette. "Reach to him." He mumbled. This act was going all out, and she did, but never would she tell the Villain that she would've done it anyway. She reached out genuinely, and a little piece inside her wished he would yank her out of Dabi's arms. Though he didn't catch her, as the two both went completely through the portal and it closed.

-

Everyone was shaken up, and refused to sleep after what happened two hours ago. No one said anything, but instead wallowed in their own sorrow and regret. "I can't believe how cruel we were to her." One of the girls said. "Now that she's gone, I realize how much we did to her. I hate this." Jirou said, placing her head in her lap. Aizawa had contacted a few other teachers, who stayed to make sure the perimeter of the woods was safe.

The class continued to wallow in shame for their selfish acts. "I understood why they took Bakugou, but why Uraraka?" Mina said, and Toru added on. "Her quirk is just to make things float..." She said softly. "No." Everyone looked over to Deku, who said 'no', looking slightly on edge. "What do you mean? They can't do much with her quirk." Mina said, regretting it slightly. "They could so much. Uraraka-San has been practicing with her quirk, it's improved so much. If they trained Uraraka, or improved her quirk in anyway..." His face distorted into slight uneasiness and fear. "She could truly destroy an entire city if she wished."

That was true. They just had to wait a little longer to really see it.

-

Through all of this, Bakugou had thought he figured out what was going on. The class being a complete dick to her. Tonight was even worse, a breaking point. Momo got to her, along with the class fighting. He remembered when he reached for the girl.

She retracted her hand.

-

Sorry for the short writing, I wanted to have the Uraraka and LOV introduction in a separate chapter ♥︎