Chapter Four: I lost her

Your P.O.V

I feel my heart racing in my chest as I fly through the air. How could I ever think about liking a dragon rider? Maybe he tortured the poor dragon and now it's his slave. Who knows what he does with them? And besides, he's with Astrid right? Somewhere I feel bad for leaving him, but that's just because I likes his happy face.

I fly to my one favorite places on this earth; The Thunder cave. I discovered it many years ago, together with Rose. It's a huge cave with a beautiful blue pool in the middle, which is warmed up by the core of the earth. To get to the pool, you have to go through many corridors. It took me many days to get there. I got stuck for 2 days once. But I found it, and since then, I live there. It became my home, and also Rose's. I dressed it the way I want; some candles here and there. Two bales of hay to make a bed and one cloth made of cow's leather to cover myself up.

I fly into the cave and shift to my human form. I brush some invisible dust of of my clothes and shake my head from side to side.
"Great." I sigh and I let myself fall onto my bed. I look around for any sign that Rose might have come here as well, but I see none. Where did she go?

Hiccup will be cross with me, for sure. But I'm sure he'll forget me. Within two days he wont even remember my name!
I quickly undress myself and jump into the pool. The warm water relaxes my muscles. I sigh and stare at the ceiling.

__

Finally after collecting some courage, I step out of the pool, goosebumps rising on my arms and too skinny legs.  I dry myself with piece of old cloth and I put on my underpants on and bra and a tank top.
I grab my dirty clothes and wash them in the water, using the slimy juice I got from pine tree's. They make an excellent soap. I pull them out of the water and lay them on the ground to dry. Sighing, I walk back to my bed, aka a bale of hay, and cover myself up with my small blanket. I reach for my bag and grab one of the dried pieces of meat out of there. 
A couple of weeks ago I finally got to collect the meat I dried. I rationed them and I can survive the winter on the stash I have.

Thinking about the first thing that pops up in my head next, Hiccup. Why Hiccup? Why am I worried? Would he search for me now? I bolt upright. 

There is something I didn't think of. This cave can be found by dragons. So Toothless, he can find me.

"Toothless, I'm sure she is not here." As if faith wanted it to be this way, I hear Hiccups voice echoing through the cave. I throw my blanket of off me and I stand upright.

I hear a loud roar coming from Toothless from the corridor that leads to my room. Why did he search for me? Without even bothering to put on my clothes, just my shoes, I run to the nearest exit I see. I hear Toothless' footsteps behind me. I can feel my heart racing and the cold open air hits my skins. 

Hiccup's P.O.V

"Come on bud, faster." I say to Toothless. We both heard (Name). At least, Toothless thinks it is (Name). He flew directly to this cave, a cave I've never seen before. And I'm sure I've seen all caves.

"(Name)!" I scream. But no answer. Toothless runs faster and I hear footsteps right in front of me. But suddenly, they're gone. I see an exit. She escaped without doubt. Why did she even leave me? Why did she choose to leave Berk? I stop Toothless and pat his neck.

"No use bud, we lost her."