Eleven: They are happy now

Sorry people, but this is a shorter chapter. It's 2023, are people still reading this? I'm determined to finish this story though. And for the next chapter there is a spoiler alert.
origanally posted in 2014/2015.

I was stunned, I will not lie. I just met Hiccup a few weels ago, and yet he admitted his feelings to his mom. But what about Astid. The beautiful blonde girl, who looks like she could acutally fight someone without dying within seconds.

I chuckle softly, unknowingly brushing my fingers through my hair, flattered by the thought of him admitting his feelings, but also feeling slightly uneasy. Are his feelings real, or is it just because I can change into a dragon? Still, I can't seem to ignore my own crush on this man, digging its way deeper and deeper into my heart.

"Well, I think I grew some feelings for him too." I whissper, looking up to valka. Valka chuckles and faces me.

"That is amazing, I just hope you'll be happy with him. Shouldn't you show up by now?" Valka asks. I shake my head, my locks falling before my eyes.

"He has Astrid ma'm." I said, looking to the ground.

"Who's Astrid?" Valka asks, frowning. I feel tears stinging in my eyes by the thought of her being with him, jealousy knawing at my bones.

"His girlfriend." I say with a shaky voice. Valka looks to the ground.

"Well in that case..' She goes silent. ''You'll never know, he might go for you in the end." She says with a chuckle. My head snaps up. "Yes, you heard me. He might choose you. I think you are more amazing than this Astrid." She says and I chuckle. I shake my head, partly in disbelief.

"You might like this Astrid.'' I say and I rub my hand through my hair. She smiles and looks to her hands. "She's really pretty, and funny too.'' I whisper. Damn, I might be jealous of Hiccup that he is with someone that pretty.

"I'll stay Kathe for a while. Until I'm ready for it." I say, a shaking confidence in my voice. Valka nods.

"As long as you do not change in front of him he'll never know.'' She says and I nod. I hear something down the corridor and I look at Valka, my eyes probably showing panic.

"Change back, now." She says with urgency in her voice and I change withouth a second thought. I change back into my night fury form and look to the beginning of the corridor. A blonde man stands in the corridor, looking at us.

"You might wanna see this." He said and he takes a step back. I hear the sound of metal echoeing through the corridor and I take a step closer to Valka.

"Uhm dad, put the sword away." Hiccups voice sounds like a music piece. I see a red bearded man, entering the space were in. I know him.

"I know what you're gonna say, Stoick. How can I have done this. Stay away for all these years and why didn't I come back to you? I tried so many times to stop the fighting and did any of you listen?" She says. Stoick slowly walks towards us.

"I know I left you to raise Hiccup alone. But I thought you were better off without me." Valka says. "I was wrong. I-I see that now, but- ow stop being to stubborn Stoick! Shout, scream, say something!"

"Your still just as beautiful a the day I lost you." He whisperes with tears stinging in his eyes. Suddenly, Stoick presses his lips on hers. I saw tears forming in her eyes. This is what true love looks like. After all these years, nothing has changed. The sparks are still here, probably like the first day they met. They are happy now.