Seven: Valka

Lets say, if you watched the movie, the whole scene on the ship is already happened and when Hiccup goes off, he fist came back to get you, as dragon Kathe of course.

Your P.O.V

Next day

The whole day, I've been in the cage, waiting for someone to get me out. There are to many people around, so I can't change into a human now. Well, then I'm going to sleep agai-

"Kathe! We're going. Now be fast!" It is Hiccup. We're going. To where actually? I walk out of the cage and follow Hiccup to Toothless. Were's Astrid? Hiccup sits down on Toothless and looks at me.

"I don't think Astrid will be happy, but she'll forgive me. Eventually. Come on Kathe, just follow us. I need you to stay with us.'' Hiccup says. I nod my head and follow them. We fly up, away from Berk. I wonder were we're going. I hope it's a fun place, where I can change into me and tell Hiccup I like him. Or am I going too fast when I say it right away?

We fly silently through the air. Not looking for anything in spectacular. Suddenly, Hiccup begins to yell and falls backwards onto Toothless. I raise a brow and chuckle softly. Toothless looks confused, but keeps on flying steady through the air. 

"Don't worry bud. I will not let anything happen to you." Hiccup says. I look down. Their bond is so sweet. Something in the corner of my right eye catches my attention. Toothless sees it too and begins to growl. I want to grow too, but that's not very feminiene. Hiccup sat upright and sighed.

"Ahw come on dad, reall-" Hiccup stops talking as he realises that this isn't his father. What is this thing? It has a weird mask and a shield. It disappears again into the clouds and I look to Hiccup, who shruggs. I gasp loud when a giant dragon appears in front of us. I immediately fly on my place and look to the big dragon. I look to Hiccup, who looks at the dragon with eyes as big as oranges. It took me a second to see that the person with the mask was standing on its back. The dragon flies around us in circles and I can't help but follow the giant with my eyes. It flies on its place in front of us and the two wings become a sudden four wings. A dragon with four wings holy moly! This is amazing! 

I hear a sound behind me and in a split second, Hiccup is snatched away from Toothless' back, causing Toothless to tumble towards the ground. Without thinking, I drop myself to the ground to save Toothless. Toothless falls through the ice and lands in the water. I land on the ice a few meters away and changed myself quick into my human form. The cold icy water is draining my boots. I run to Toothless and try to help him out.

"Come on Toothless! I'm trying to save you!" I yell. Toothless put his claws into the ice and I help him get out of the cold water. 

"Don't tell Hiccup please." I say clearly. Toothless looks confused, but nods anyways. I sigh in relief. 

Toothless shakes the water off, causing the drops of ice water to hit my warm skin. 

"Thanks friend." I say. Toothless tries to smile, causing my to smile as well. My legs are still weak because I've been a dragon for so long now. Suddenly, I feel two claws grabbing my arm and I scream. I look to my side and see that a dragon had picked up Toothless as well. I snip my fingers and feel the tingling sensation take over my body. Hopefully no human saw me. I sigh. That was close. I relax in the claws of the dragon, and wait for it to take me to where ever he planned.