Six: Stay Close

Well, spoiler alert. This is most what happens in How to train your Dragon 2.

Your P.O.V

I fly after Astrid and her dragon, Stormfly. We fly over a small open field, and there he sits. His face in a frown, probably thinking about great things; Hiccup.

"Hiccup!" Astris yells and she pulls me out of my beautiful thoughts. She lands next to Hiccup. I land a couple of meters away from them. I'll just observe them from a safe distance. Maybe he'll recognize me? Toothless runs towards Astrid's dragon. Immediately they start playing games, and I hear them growl funny. I'll just stay here. Friendless and watching Astrid and Hiccup be happy with each other. (Me)

"Afternoon my lady, where have you been?" Hiccup asks with a smile.

"Oh, just racing and stuff. But the real question is, where have you been?" Astrid asks.

"Avoiding my dad." Hiccup says and he looks away. I smile. He doesn't look like his dad at all. His dad is big, bold and red. And Hiccups... well not exactly that. I heard Hiccup laugh.

"What is that? First of all, I don't sound like that, and what is that character? And second, what is that thing you're doing with my shoulders?" Hiccup asks laughing. Astrid laughs and does 'that thing' again.

"Yep, yeah I don't do that!" Hiccup says and they both laugh.

It makes me smile. Suddenly I feel something sniff at my tail. I turn my head and see Toothless sniffing. I pat him away with my tail, but he only sees it as an invitation to play.

'Get away from me Toothless I'm trying to work here.' I mumble. Toothless looks shocked, and he sits down.
'Wait, you understand me?' I mumble again. Toothless nods. I look towards Hiccup and Astrid, they almost want to kiss. Not gonna happen. I stumble forward causing me to bump into Astrid. I act like I fell down, and I lay there on my back, staring at an...angry Hiccup.

"Toothless!" Hiccup says, looking at me. I look to Astrid.

Oh yeah blame me. I'm not Toothless, I have teeth.

"Hiccup, this isn't Toothless." Astrid says, petting my head. Hiccup frowns, and wants to argue, but then Toothless appears next to me.

'Perfect timing buddy.' I whisper in my head. Toothless looks proud and nods.

"Another Night fury! That means there are three!" Hiccup says, no screams. He sounds like a girl screaming at the dragon race. Astrid looks at me, giggles and looks back to Hiccup.

"Wait, three?" Astrid says.
I didn't realize Hiccup said there were Three Night Fury's until Astrid pointed it out. Hiccup comes closer to me, but I take a step back.

"T-three? Did. I say three? I meant two." Hiccup stutters. I look to Astrid, who chuckles. Hiccup walks to me and pets my head. I try to avoid eye contact.

"Astrid, but what I meant to say was; you know who you are, and I don't, and maybe it is there." Hiccup says, and he sits down on the grass.

"Hiccup," Astrid sits down next to him. "What you searching for, isn't there," Astrid says, looking to where Hiccup was looking. "It is in here." Astrid points to his heart. "And maybe you didn't find it yet." She says and she gives him a kiss on his cheek. Ouch. She wipes her mouth. Hiccup stands up.

"But you know, there is something there." He says, looking at the horizon. Or at something strange. Astrid stands up and sighs.

"Hiccup I-" Astrid was cut off by Hiccup, who points her face at something, blue.

"Stormfly!" She yells and he came immediately. Her harsh voice scared me, and I feel goosebumps.

"Toothless!" Hiccup yelled. They both step on their dragon.