Prologue: The Beginning Of This

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the Prologue to this story and yes I decided to do a Yandere story since there are a lot of these kinds of stories and also in one-shot like books. So, basically the girls that's in this Yanderish harem will be revealed through this story in future chapters, and I just want to say that there will be a narrating like thing going to happen and it will happen in this Prologue only,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"In the Emerald forest, a certain guy is running away in horror as he is being chased and he is covered in blood, the guy running is (Y/N) (L/N) a student at Beacon Academy. He runs like his life depended on it and he trips and he sees shadows chasing behind him and he gets up and runs as fast as he can away from them, as he's running he sees he's far away and he hides behind a tree. He hears tree limps breaking and he peeks left and then right as he sighs....................
(Y/N): "I think I lost them!"
????: "Oh, did you now?"
....................his eyes widen and he slowly looks up the tree behind him as his smile tuns into fear and he screams as the shadow went down....................
(Y/N) 'narrating': "Yep, that's me. The (H/C) haired guy and the (E/C) eyes, you're probably wondering what's going on and who am I screaming at. Well, let's take it back to about, let me see 7 months ago when I arrived at Beacon. Trust me, you need to know before this scene continues."

7 Months Ago

..................(Y/N) is on a ship heading to Beacon Academy, he is so excited that he finally gets to go to the school where he hears is the best, the ship lands and everyone walks out and towards the school. (Y/N) looks in the distance and he smiles as he sees the school in the distance......................
(Y/N): "Wow, this school is amazing in a lot of things. But, this view is unlike anything I've seen."
....................he walks and he enters the school, then as he does he hears a grunt and someone falling as he looks to see a girl on the ground as she got bumped into by one of the new students, (Y/N) runs to her and helps her up...................
(Y/N): "Are you okay?"
????: "Yeah. Thank you very much."
(Y/N): "No problem."
Ruby: "You must be a new student, my name is Ruby Rose."
(Y/N): "Ruby Rose. That is the cutest name I have ever heard."
...................Ruby smiles and she looks away as he noticed she is blushing, then he sees three more girls run up to them and they look at him...................
???? 2: "Ruby are you okay? I heard some kids bumped into you."
Ruby: "I'm fine, I did fall but, (Y/N) here helped me up."
(Y/N): "You know these three?"
Ruby: "Uh, y....yes these a.....are my teammates."
Weiss: "I am Weiss Schnee."
(Y/N): "I know about you, the Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. And let me say, you are beautiful. It's a pleasure to meet you miss Schnee."
Weiss: *blushes* "J.....Just Weiss. Call me W.......Weiss."
Blake: "I'm Blake Belladonna."
(Y/N): "Belladonna. That is an amazing last name, I like it."
Blake: *blushes* "Th.........thank you."
Yang: "And I'm Yang Xiao Long, and Ruby is my little sister."
(Y/N): "Hm, impressive. By your attitude you're an adventurous girl, that impresses me."
Yang: *blushes* "Is..............is that so? Then I can s.............show you more when you 'Yang' around us sometimes."
(Y/N): *chuckles* "And a pun-maker, more surprising."
..................Yang's face turns redder than her sister's cape and he smirks....................
(Y/N): "Well, I should get going before Ozpin does his speech. I'll see you ladies around."
..................he walks off and he hears running and he looks to see Team RWBY gone and he gets confused, but he shrugs it off and continued walking towards the auditorium. As he does he turns a corner and he bumps into someone..................
(Y/N): "Oh my god, I'm sorry."
???? 3: "No, it's okay, it's not your fault."
..................he looks to see a red haired girl and she looks at him to see she has emerald green eyes and (Y/N) knew who he is looking at...................
(Y/N): "Hey, you're Pyrrha Nikos."
Pyrrha: "Yes, that's me."
(Y/N): "Wow, I heard a lot about you. You are an amazing fighter, but I never got a close look at you. You're beautiful like a goddess."
Pyrrha: *blushes* "I.......I never been told that be..............before. Thank you."
(Y/N): "You're welcome. See ya around Pyrrha."
..................he walks towards the auditorium and then he hears running and he almost bumps into another girl as she stops...............
???? 4: "Oh hey."
(Y/N): "Hello."
Nora: "I'm Nora Valkyrie."
(Y/N): "Nice to meet you Nora, so why are you in a rush?"
Nora: "Oh, I'm finding my teammate and friend Pyrrha, another friend of mine is making pancakes."
(Y/N): "I see you're a pancake lover."
Nora: "Do you like pancakes?"
(Y/N): "I love pancakes. My number one favorite breakfast meal, *he sees Nora blushing* maybe when we hang out I'll let you try mine, I know how to make the best. See ya around."
................he walks off and he hears a zooming like running as he sees Nora gone and he gets confused as he raises his eyebrow, but he shrugs it off and continues to the auditorium..................

Team RWBY P.O.V
Timeskip-Nighttime

................Team RWBY is in their dorm getting ready for bed, but as they get ready they couldn't take their minds off (Y/N), cause after he met them and complimented them they suddenly fell for him. Ruby is hugging her pillow imagining it's him and she blushes, Weiss is brushing her hair as she looks in the mirror, but she imagined she is looking at (Y/N) as she imagined him and her getting married, Blake is reading one of her romance novels and as she reads it she imagines herself and (Y/N) like what she read in the novel, and Yang is thinking at how he laughed and enjoyed her pun, but even though he did she imagined him and her like how Weiss imagined except they're walking in a house as he carried her bridal style.................
Ruby: "Oh, that (Y/N) guy is so amazing."
Weiss: "He's more than that, he's outstanding. That gentleman like attitude of his is perfect."
Blake: "He seems like a romantic like guy."
Yang: "Oh I finally found someone who laughs at my puns, and he said I impress him with my adventurous attitude. He is so dreamy."
Ruby: "He my kind of a guy."
.................they look at her angry....................
Weiss: "What do you mean 'your' kind of guy? He's mine."
Blake: "No, he's mine all mine. I'm the one he deserves."
Yang: "Now way, he's mine and he belongs to me. I ain't letting him be taken from any of you."
...................they growl at each other and then they go back to sleep with angry faces, but they still thought about (Y/N) and even if they are in a team, they have persistency to not loose to each other."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)