Chapter 7: The Last Obstacle! Claiming the Love One

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow reader and followers. Here is chapter 8 of this story and by the title, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter, and also the narrating part from the Prologue is gonna be in here again since now I decided to return it,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Jennifer P.O.V

"Jennifer returned to Beacon in Team CRDL's dorm as she is tending to Cardin and she wrapped bandages around his head where (Y/N) struck him with the rock and the rest of the team is around them wanting to know what happened, she placed the medicine again as he winces in pain from the touch of the medicine as she looks at him...................
Jennifer: "Sorry."
Cardin: "Don't worry, I can take it. How did that son of a bitch found out anyway?"
Jennifer: "I don't know. Someone sent him a picture, after he showed it to me I realized we were being stalked by someone."
Dove: "Who would stalk you?"
Cardin: "Doesn't matter, our plan to hurt that asshole was ruined. And whoever did it will get hurt."
Russel: "Hell yeah."
....................then a knock is heard as Sky goes to open it to reveal Prof. Goodwitch..................
Goodwitch: "Mind if I ask what happened here?"
Cardin: "That (L/N) kid attacked me."
Sky: "Yeah, he went to them and he just straight up hit him in the head with................."
.....................he stopped talking as Jasmine looks and she gets curious as he turns around as he has a cut on his neck as she freaks out and so does everyone else as his body falls on the ground dead. But, then they see it was Prof. Goodwitch who did it..................
Russel: "What the fuck is wrong with................."
......................then a groan is heard as she looks to see Russel stabbed by two different weapons as its Blake and and another girl as his body falls on the ground, then Dove's head rolls away as Weiss and Emerald appeared. Then she was punched in the face by someone as Cardin was thrown in the floor and is being repeatedly beaten and stabbed as his screams, she tried to help, but she gets held down as she watched her new boyfriend getting killed, then they see him laying there in pain as he bleeds out and she looks to see multiple girls.....................
Ruby: "Hello Jennifer."
Jennifer: "Ruby, what's going on?"
Weiss: "Oh, would you like to know. Slut."
......................she gets stomped on the head as she screams in pain...................
Blake: "You think you can use our senpai to get the attention of this bastard? You just crossed the line after tonight."
Jennifer: "Senpai? You mean (Y/N)?!?!?!"
Cardin: "Who would date that los............"
.......................he gets stabbed in the neck as it's confirmed to be Neo who stabbed him, then he now chokes on his own blood and Jennifer's eyes widen, then she gets picked up. But, is now on her knees..................
Pyrrha: "He belongs to us and no one else."
Yang: "So, which means *punches her in the face* we don't need you *punches her again* in our way."
Weiss: "No one will stand in the way of *cuts her arm making her scream in pain* of our senpai."
Jennifer: "Please stop."
Velvet: *punches shed straight in the face* "Shut up bitch."
Coco: "You deserve to die."
..................they beat her down as they also cut her and she yells in pain, then Neo forces her to look him in the face, but Neo slaps her, the beatings continued as Jennifer realizes her mistake.................
Jennifer: "Please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
Goodwitch: "You're too late."

(Y/N) P.O.V

..................(Y/N) is walking back to his dorm, he is still angry for what Jennifer did as he continues walking as he is beyond angry for who she cheated on him with.................
(Y/N): "That slutty, thot looking, no good bitch. Choosing Cardin of all people, who would date that no balls dude, she'll see who's the big baby after I'm done with him in Goodwitch's cla-*screams*"
...................he slips on something wet as he falls the ground as and he gets covered in it, he groans in pain and then he hears running as he sees who it is.................
Port: "Mister (L/N) are you okay?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. I just slipped in something."
Oobleck: "Wet floors always a prob..............Oh my!"
(Y/N): "What?"
....................he looks at his hand to see it's blood and his eyes widen as he gets up, then he looks to where it is coming from as it's from a supply closet, he slowly opens it and as the light shines from the hallway, his eyes widen at what he sees as its Team SSSN along with Jaune and Ren dead as he freaks out and the teachers look in...................
Port: "Oh my lord."
Oobleck: "It's the missing students, they've been murdered."
Port: "They've been in here for months, the blood slowly coming from them together as they died horrible deaths."
Oobleck: "Mister (L/N), you're in danger since you saw as well. Go get cleaned up and stay in your dorm."
(Y/N): "Yes sir."
....................he runs off as the blood is still all over him, then as he continues running he arrives at his dorm, but he stops to hear screaming as he looks to see it's from Team CRDL's room, he slowly grabs the handle as he turns it and he opens it as he sees the dead bodies of Team CRDL and he freaks out, then he hears grunting as he sees Jennifer beaten.................
(Y/N): "Jennifer."
Jennifer: "(Y/N). Help me."
????: "Hello (Y/N)."
.......................he hear a voice as he looks and he sees Team RWBY, Prof. Goodwitch, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco, Velvet, Winter, Neon, Arslan, Neo, Emerald and Cinder standing there as they're covered in blood...................
(Y/N): "Wh-What the..........y-you did this?"
Ruby: "We had to."
Weiss: "For your love."
(Y/N): "What?"
Jennifer: "Don't listen to them (Y/N), they're crazy."
Emerald: *punches her in the face* "Shut up slut."
Yang: "Yes (Y/N), we did it for you. We didn't want this heartbreaking, man stealing, slut to break your heart anymore and get in the way. Why do you think Neon sent that pic."
......................(Y/N)'s eyes widen as he looks at Neon as she smiles, then he looks at Jennifer who is crying.....................
Jennifer: "Please (Y/N), I'm sorry I was wrong. Please help me, I'll do anything."
Winter: "What makes you think he'll forgive you? You chose a heartless, rude, brute who is Cardin over this nice, handsome, and amazing man. What made Cardin special to you?"
Arslan: "Maybe his lies saying things about himself that she believed."
Blake: "And (Y/N), what did you say what should happen to this bitch? Oh yeah, drop dead."
Jennifer: "NO, NO, NO PLEA................."
......................Blake cuts her throat as blood spewed out her throat as (Y/N)'s eyes widen, then he backs up slowly as the girls look at him and smiled as he ran off and then everything just froze.......................
(Y/N) 'narrating': "Yeah, that's basically what happened. After what they did killing my ex-girlfriend and also Team SSSN, Jaune, Ren, and Team CRDL cause of their obsessive love for me. Well, basically you know what should happen by now from the beginning, so let's just go forward to where the beginning and let the rest of that scene continue."

3rd P.O.V
Continuation Scene From the Prologue

(Y/N): "I think I lost them!"
????: "Did you now?"
....................his eyes widen and he slowly looks up the tree behind him as his smile tuns into fear and he screams as he gets knocked down, he gets held down by Yang and Arslan...................
Yang: "We finally got you."
Arslan: "Over here we found him."
.....................(Y/N) struggles, but their strength is too much for them, he focuses his semblance as he teleports and they fall on the ground as (Y/N) runs off...................
Yang: "What the hell?"
Arslan: "His semblance involves teleporting."
Yang: *smirks deviously* "So, he wants to play? Fine. We'll play."
......................everyone else chases after him, (Y/N) is far away now as he looks to see no one behind him. He stops as he breathes hard from exhaustion, then he hears a branch breaking as he whips his head up to look around. Up in a tree Blake looks at him as she smirks, (Y/N) goes to run; Blake tackles him as he gets held down by Neon, Weiss, Ruby, and Nora....................
Blake: "We got him now."
Neon: "He'll teleport again, we have to hurry."
.......................then Winter walks up to them as she brings out something, she kneels down and places a collar around his neck as it activated and they gathered around him as Neon and Blake held him down....................
(Y/N): "What did you put around my neck?"
Winter: "Something that'll make sure you don't escape."
.........................he focused his semblance and then it glows as it shocked him a little bit.....................
Velvet: "What is that thing?"
Winter: "It prevents his semblance from being used, he won't be escaping any further now."
..........................the girls giggles as he gets scared, then Glynda brings out a needle and injects him with something as he grunts in pain, but then as what was in the syringe starts taking effect he passed out as ten girls smirked deviously as they finally got the man they love."

To be continued...................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)