Chapter 8: New Life Beginning Pt.1 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 8 of this story and also one of the lemons of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is slowly waking up after being injected by whatever was in the syringe that knocked him out, his vision is hazy as he wakes up and his head is still dizzy. Then his vision settles as he sees he is in a room he doesn't know about and he feels that collar on him as he goes to take it off, but his hands are tied up as well as his legs and he tried to break out of them. He also sees he is in a bed and he freaks out....................
(Y/N): "What the hell is going on? How long was I out? *strains a little trying to break restraints* Why am I tied up?"
????: "I see you're awake sweetheart."
....................he hears a recognizable voice and he looks around, but the room is dark, then candles suddenly started getting lit as he looks. Then he felt someone straddle him as he looks to see its Ruby as he looks around him to see the rest of Team RWBY sitting on the bed and also wearing lingerie.................
(Y/N): "G-Girls, what the h-h-hell is this? Let me go and untie me now."
Ruby: "If we do, you'll run away and we won't have a chance to make love."
(Y/N): "What?"
Blake: "We're not waiting anymore (Y/N), starting today. We're going to have kids."
.....................his eyes widen as he tried to break out, but couldn't. Then Ruby held his face as she forcefully kissed him as she held on with a good enough grip, he felt his pants and boxers being removed as he's naked now. Then he felt someone lick his member as he looks to see Blake and Yang as they pleasure him and he groans as its muffled cause of Ruby kissing him, then he couldn't hold back as he gets hard as Ruby looks back as they look...................
Yang: "He's so big."
Blake: "And he's ours, forever. He's all ours."

3rd P.O.V

...................they continue to pleasure (Y/N) as he groans at the feeling, as he groans Ruby and Weiss kisses him one at a time, even licking, kissing, and sucking on his neck, Yang and Blake suddenly started sucking on his member one at a time as they took turns repeating the same process, Weiss and Ruby continued what they were doing. Then they went to his member as all four of them started pleasuring him and he groans louder...................
(Y/N): "G-Girls p-p-please st-stop-" *groans*
Yang: "So big, I can't wait to feel him inside me."
Blake: "Same here. For all of us."
...................he groans as they keep pleasuring him, then after a while he lets out a deep groan and he releases without warning all over their faces as their eyes widen in amazement, they took off their lingerie and Ruby rubs her opening on his member as she moans at the feeling. Yang, Blake and Weiss lady beside him as Ruby positions his member at her opening and she inserts it and she moans....................
Ruby: "(Y/N), you're taking my virginity."
....................she whimpers a little, but she continued and she moans loud as his member is fully inside her and she moans at the feeling, she starts bouncing on his member as she moans louder. (Y/N) groans as she keeps bouncing on his member......................
Ruby: "So big. *moans* You're so big (Y/N), this feels so good!"
.....................Blake goes over his face and as he opens his mouth from a groan she sits on his face as she moans, Yang and Weiss rubs their openings along with their breasts as they watch. (Y/N) licks Blake's opening as she moan. Ruby placed her feet on the bed as her speed increases and moans more frequently, then (Y/N) felt his end approaching as he groans......................
Blake: "Ruby, I think he's gonna cum."
Ruby: "I know. *moans* I can feel it *moans* twitching. Cum inside me (Y/N), release it all in me. Let's make a baby."
......................his eyes widen, but he couldn't do anything as he is tied up, after acouple of seconds she plops on his member as he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling. She twitches a little as she felt his load inside her....................
Ruby: "He came so much, I can feel it inside me."
.......................she gets off his member as his seed leaks outta her and she sits back as she rests, Weiss goes to his member and positions it at her opening and she inserts his members inside her opening and she moans loud, she ignores the pain as her virginity is taken away..................
Weiss: "Oh my gosh, you're so big (Y/N)."
........................she starts bouncing on his member and she moans, Blake moans loud as (Y/N) continues licking her opening. Then Blake felt her end approaching and she moans loud as she releases on his face and in his mouth, she breathes hard as she got off his face and laid beside him, then he saw he bow undone as her ears are showing.....................
(Y/N): *eyes widen* "B-Blake you're a *groans* Faunus?"
Blake: *smiles at him lustfully* "Yes. I-I wanted to tell you for a while since we met, I was afraid, but when you defended Velvet I was relieved and was gonna tell you one day, a-and now we're here together. All of us."
.........................she kisses him, then Weiss increases her speed as she bounced faster making her moan more frequently, Weiss placed he hands on his chest as it increases. (Y/N) groans as Blake kissed him, then Blake stops as she rubbed his cheek looking at him.....................
Blake: "You're close aren't you?"
(Y/N): "If she goes at that speed I'm gonna cum."
Weiss: "Yes. Now it's my turn to be filled up and have his baby growing inside me."
..........................he groans as she increases her speed, then after acouple of seconds he releases his seed inside her making her moan loud. Then she removes his member from her opening as his seed leaks out, then she lays next to Ruby as Blake crawls on him and poke the head of his member to her opening as she inserts his member inside her reverse cowgirl style...................
Blake: "Here I go!"
..........................she inserts it more and she whimper at the loss of her virginity, she plops down on his member as she moans. Then she breathes hard....................
Blake: "Wow, so big. Ruby and Weiss were right."
..........................she bounces at medium speed which makes (Y/N) to look at her shocked......................
(Y/N): "Blake, what're you doing?"
Blake: "I'm not *moans* wasting any *moans* time, I want you *moans* so bad."
(Y/N): "B-Blake s-slow down!"
Blake: "No way!"
..........................she bounces at the same speed on his member as he groans loud, Yang then goes over his face as she spreads her opening as she sits over his mouth as she moans, Yang rubs her opening on his face as he inserts his tongue making her moan more. Then Blake incenses her speed as her moans become more frequent, Yang rubs her hand through his hair as she continued, after that (Y/N) felt his end approaching. With Yang on his mouth he couldn't warn Blake and he releases his seed inside her as she moans loud at the feeling and Yang releases in his mouth also on his face......................
Blake: "It so much, my belly feels so full. This is definitely enough for me to get pregnant."
...........................Blake takes his member out of her opening as his seed leaks out, Yang rub her opening on his member as she moans. Yang positions his member at her entrance an plops down making her moan in lust and pain...................
(Y/N): "Good gosh!"
Yang: "So big."
............................she bounces in his member at medium speed like Blake and her breasts bounced rapidly as she does, then she leans forward placing her hands on the bed as she bounced more on his member as she looked at him, he groans cause of how tight Yang is, she kisses him again as her tongues swirled in his mouth. Once again he felt his end approaching as acouple seconds later he releases his seed inside her without warning and she moans loud as she stopped kissing him. She takes his member outta her opening as his seed leaks out......................
Yang: "So much, you came so much. I'm so happy I'm gonna have your child."
............................she plops next to (Y/N) as she fell asleep, the rest joined as they all do and (Y/N) breathes hard after that and he passes out as well. But, when he wakes up again it's not gonna be over."

To be continued...........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)