Chapter 2: Meeting More Girls pt. 2! Obstacles in the way! An Agreement

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen, the first one is very obvious, the second one you should figure out what's going to happen, and the third one; yeah you should know,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Emerald P.O.V

"Emerald has been spying on (Y/N) ever since she met him and she is hiding behind a corner as she sees him studying in the library, then as he glanced upwards she hid behind the bookcase and she sighs in relief. Then she decided to walk back to the dorm and she looks around to makes sure she wasn't followed, then she walks in and closes the door, she sighs as she thinks about (Y/N) and she turns around and as she does she is looking at Cinder with her arms crossed...................
Emerald: *shrieks* "You almost gave me a heart attack Cinder."
Cinder: "Sorry, but I was actually wondering something."
Emerald: "And what would that be?"
Cinder: "Who is this '(Y/N)' fellow."
.................Emerald's eyes widen and she gets worried....................
Emerald: "I-I don't know what y-you're talking about."
Cinder: "I'm not dumb Emerald, I saw all those photos you took of him and I actually saw you stalking him. He must be someone important I bet."
...................Emerald sighs in frustration and she complies and tells Cinder everything about (Y/N)...................

(Y/N) P.O.V

...................(Y/N) is walking in Vale as he is getting some stuff that he needs, then as he is walking he looks to see a girl walking down the street and then she gets bumped into by a random guy and dropped her ice cream. She looks at it as she looks down and slowly starts crying as (Y/N) walked up to her....................
(Y/N): "Hey, don't cry. It's okay. *she looks at him* That was rude of them to do that, how about I buy you another?"
...................the girl looks at him and she smiles, he noticed her hair is brown and pink with some highlights on the pink side along with her eyes that change sides when she blinks which he finds impressive. He arrives at the ice cream store and buys the girl the type of ice cream she had and she is enjoying it as he looks at her....................
(Y/N): "I knew that would make you happy. *she hugs him* I guess, you're a mute right? *she looks at him and nods* Well, it's alright I don't care. So, do you have a name?"
....................she points at something and he looks at a picture of Neopoltian ice cream and his eyes widen as he sees a pattern................
(Y/N): "Oh, I get it. That's your name, I guess it's also Neo for short? *she nods* Well, it's nice to meet you. You really are unique, and the name really suits you. Well, I see you around Neo."
....................he walks off and as he does he looks to see her gone as he gets confused at how she disappeared so quick, he shrugs and walks off. Then he felt something in his back pocket as he looks to see a piece of paper and he opens it up to reveal a scroll number and he sees writing as it says 'Call me sometimes, I really would like to know you.-Neo'. He chuckles as he stores the number away and he continued walking to where he is headed....................

Acouple Hours Later

...................(Y/N) is returning from his destination where he bought a part for his weapon and he is walking back to his dorm, then as he does he hears footsteps behind him...................
????: "So, you're (Y/N) I believe?"
...................he turns around to see a girl wearing a red dress and having Amber eyes and black hair as he looks at her..................
(Y/N): "Yeah. That's me, who are you?"
Cinder: "Emerald told me all about you, my name is Cinder Fall. Me and Emerald are friends also teammates."
(Y/N): "Woah. Sorry, for my reaction I just never seen such a beautiful woman like yourself."
Cinder: "R-Really?"
(Y/N): "Yes, *walks up to her* I just never seen a perfect beauty like you. *grabs her hand gently* It's a pleasure to meet you Cinder." *kisses he hand*
Cinder: *blushes* "T-T-Thank you for that, Emerald t-told me how nice you are. A-And I am guess s-she was r-r-right."
(Y/N): *rubs the back of his head* "Sorry for making you uncomfortable."
Cinder: "No, it's okay. I just never been complimented before. I'll see you around."
.................she walks off and (Y/N) gets confused as she did and he shrugs as he didn't mind it......................