1. Amethyst

"Ahhh, Kunikida I wish Kunikida would cut me some slack.." A man with brown wavy hair groans tiredly while walking along the street, a book about suicide clutched in one of his hand.

He lazily walks the busy evening streets of the city, no destination particularly on his mind. He ends up in a part of the city he doesn't frequent very often. He walks the slightly unfamiliar streets lit by the warm streetlights, occasionally looking at the different stores he passes by.

The slightly chilly evening breeze hits him as he notices a quaint but beautifully decorated bar by the name 'Esdeath' along the street he was walking on. He notices the 'OPEN' sign hanging over the door and decides to enter. He needed a drink after all the documents he was made to sort out at work, courtesy to his amazing partner, Kunikida. The man yawns and walks into the bar, pushing the door open as the little bell above the door chimes.

"S-sir please stop it! I-I have a boyfriend!" A girl shouts while pushing an old fat man away from her with gloved hands. Her eyes are teary and her breathing heavy as her body shakes. She almost looks as if she was on the verge of a panic attack. The lights in the fairly empty bar flicker ominously. As the lady hears the bell chime, she quickly turns to look at the brown wavy haired customer. Pushing the old geezer away with all her might she stumbles towards the man at the door.

"My love, oh thank god you're here. This man he..." She tries to explain in between heavy breaths, hiccups bubbling their way up her throat. She looks at the young man with a pair of beautiful amethyst colored eyes.

" 'My love?' Hah! Stop lying, you bitch!" The drunk old man snickers, slurring in his words. He sways slightly and reeks of alcohol.

The girl looks at the young man, her eyes pleading and desperate as the brunette quickly realizes the situation. He smiles and throws a small nod her way, wrapping an arm around her. He fails to notice the girl instantly freeze up in his arms as her breaths start to get unsteady once again. He then shifts his cold sharp gaze to the man in front of them.

"Mister if you don't leave my girlfriend alone and never even show your face around the vicinity of this establishment again, I will completely destroy you: physically, mentally and socially." He says, glaring at the man, his sharp eyes glinting due to the light illuminating the bar. The old man flinches. The brunette's brown eyes remain steady, a dark murderous intent seeping out of them. The drunkard's guts twist uncomfortably in fear as his inner instincts sends off warning signals. The tall brunette in front of him was no ordinary man.

Huffing and mumbling curses, the old man scurries out of the bar, shoving past the two people. After a few seconds of silence, the girl hastily stumbles back, maintaining a safe distance between herself and the stranger and bows.

"Thank you so much!" She says bowing again and again. The man in response chuckles and waves his hand.

"No problem."

"Ugh, how much worse can this night possibly go." She mumbles incoherently, shuddering as her breathing slowly but surely goes back to normal. She slowly stumbles towards the counter, the young brunette following behind. She walks behind the long counter of the bar and although it was very brief and very quick, the young man catches her throwing her glove away and quickly wearing another pair before wiping the remainder of the tears off of her face.

"As a thank you for helping me with that situation, all your drinks will be on the house today." She says after breathing in a long deep breath, smiling as her amethyst eyes turn into beautiful crescents.

"In that case, a glass of whiskey would be nice." He says, a smile on his handsome face.

"Alright." She replies before taking a whiskey glass out of the cupboard behind her and starts to prepare the man's drink.

"What's your name?" The man asks as he watches the girl in front of him with lazy eyes.

"I'm (Y/N). What about you?" She says, placing a beautifully cut ball of ice into a glass before pouring the alcohol down over it. She then slides it over to the man.

"I'm Dazai Osamu. Pleasure to be of your acquaintance." He says smiling.

~~~~~~~

Have an awesome day y'all