17. The Abduction

ஜீ

Street lights gradually light up one by one and the birds fly across the reddish-violet sky as night slowly settles in. As the night-life of the city slowly comes to life, the brown haired male strolls around the streets, humming to himself. He then casually walks into an alleyway behind a large building.

A cat jumps out of a nearby dumpster as Dazai walks by. Abruptly stopping, he says out loud,

"Well then gentlemen, I wonder what business you have with me?" He says turning his head, glancing at the men behind him.

"Oh someone's vigilant." A man replies, walking forward from behind a few men dressed in black suits. Dazai turns around fully and looks at the man. Only he was dressed different. Unlike the other men in black suits, this man was dressed rather 'casually' to some extent.

He was wearing a black high-neck sweater with black pants. The only things that stood out were the two metallic poles that were on a belt across his waist. The ends of the pole seemed to have some sort of wires that were hooked behind the man, maybe to something on his back. The man smiles and walks towards Dazai.

"You might have already guessed but, someone wants to see you and we're here to take you him."

"And who might 'he' be?" Dazai says, smiling back, emphasizing on the word 'he'.

"You'll know when you get there." As soon as the words escape the man's mouth, he lunges towards Dazai at an atrocious speed. Dazai, as a reflex, prepares to grab the man's arm to fling him to the ground. However, before Dazai is able to do that, the man slides on the ground going behind him. The man then swiftly slides out the metallic wired poles from his belt, a wave of electricity floods through the rod as he electrocutes the brown haired male.

With a huge thud, Dazai falls to the ground, completely blacked out. The man gets up from the ground and slides the metallic poles back into his belt.

"He should be out for another 2 hours. Get him there before he runs out of patience." The man says and the black suited men hurriedly start carrying Dazai away.

"Okay, they got him. They're headed the others' way on a black Toyota van with tinted windows. Number plate is 4***" Atsushi says, looking through a pair of binoculars from the top of a certain building. He hurriedly gets up as the blonde haired male with a straw hat on his back starts calling someone, reporting what Atsushi had said to him.

-

As Dazai slowly opens his eyes, an immediate pain shoots throughout his entire body. He groans slightly and shakes his head as his eyes start to re-adjust to the light. He sits up from the small sofa he was on before looking around the room. A single sofa sat in the middle of the fairly small room. There was a metal door in front of him and there were no windows.

Dazai dizzily gets up, the aftereffects of being heavily electrocuted causing him to slightly stumble. He then starts banging on the metallic door.

"Umm excuse me??? HELLO? IS ANYONE OUT THERE??" Dazai starts calling out in a loud voice. He hears footsteps patter outside the door before everything goes silent. Dazai walks back to the sofa and plops down on it, comfortably humming the suicide song to himself.

Then after a while, he starts hearing footsteps coming towards the room he was in. The door swings open revealing a young man on the other side.

"Hello Mr. Dazai. I hope you haven't been too uncomfortable in here." The young man says smiling. Dazai smiles back and gets up.

"Of course it wasn't~! Not at all! Oh of course not!~ The sofa was very comfortable. Although, having a window in here would've been amazing." He says, still smiling. The other man smiles as well, looking straight at the brown haired man in front of him.

"I would love to have a little chat with you, Mr. Dazai. Well then, if you would please follow me." He briefly says before walking away through a narrow hallway. Dazai stares at the young man's back before following not too far behind.

The young man seemed to be in his early 20s at most. He was dressed in a black dress shirt along with black dress pants. The sleeves of his shirt were folded up to his elbows. He wore a simple red silk tie and had jet-black hair. Even from behind, Dazai could tell that the man walking in front of him had an amazing physique. He could possibly, easily overpower Dazai in the aspect of sheer physical ability. Which could be the reason why he was so casually escorting Dazai, with no bodyguards.

After walking for what seemed like around 5 minutes through many corridors, the man in front opens a huge wooden door, revealing a large room. Dazai walks in and the man closes the door behind the brown haired male.

"It would've been great if I was brought here right from the beginning." Dazai says, standing in the middle of the minimally decorated room. As the man turns around, Dazai notices a small gold brooch on his silk tie. The brooch was carved into what looked like a tiger's head surrounded by vines.

"Well, that way things wouldn't be very fun, would it?" The man smiles and leans his back against a large mahogany table.
Dazai is overcome with an unnerving feeling while watching the man in front of him.

"Allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Alistair Goethe—"

"The Head of the Goethe Family."

Hey guys! Hope you all are taking care of yourself and staying safe!👁👄👁 I wrote a little longer chapter than usual cause I guess everyone's bored outta their minds at this point so hopefully this will help a lil' bit lmao
Have a great day y'all! xoxo