Noah Vs. Seto Part Two

~Sera~
Noah chuckled.
"Seto, that could possibly be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Come one now, my father wanting you two to be president and vice president?" Noah asked.
"Why do you think he created that digital dump for you? You were in the way," Seto smirked.
"You actually think my father put me here to focus his attention on you two? Seto, you always thought you were top dog. But of the Kaiba brothers and sister, you're the low man on the totem pole," Noah said.
"You're confused, Noah. That's your slot," Seto said keeping his smirk.
"Why don't we ask Mokuba what he thinks, shall we?" Noah smirked. My eyes widened and I glared.
"Someone hold me back so I don't kill this brat," I lowly growled. Kendra held me back then.
"Sera, you don't want to be a murderer," she told me.
"Right about now I do," I retorted.
"I'll admit, so do I," she confessed.
"Kendra!" Yugi and the others exclaimed.
"What? Admit, it's tempting right about now," she told them. They all sighed and nodded.
"Let's finish this, it's my move! Excellent, I play this; Pot of Greed. It allows me to draw two new cards to refresh my hand," Seto said.
"As if that'll save you," Noah scoffed.
"Now's the time to activate my Deck Master's special ability. Kaiser Sea Horse allows me to summon a powerful monster without having to sacrifice a weaker one. So now I call to the field my unstoppable Different Dimension Dragon (1500 ATK)! Then I'll place these three cards face down and end my turn, Noah," Seto finished.
"What's Kaiba thinking? Noah's dino's gonna blast his dragon back into the Stone Age just like last time! Noah could win this duel in his next turn, this is not good!" Joey said.
"Kaiba's no fool. I'm sure those face down cards are part of his plan to win this," Yugi said. I nodded agreeing with him.
"That's all you got? What a pity. Looks like this duel is about to end in my victory, Seto as I took the Kaiba Corporation by storm, for now I activate the magic card Deepest Impact! Open the skies and unleash your devastation power!" Noah ordered.
"I got a bad feeling about this!" Duke piped up.
"Me too! Look!" Joey pointed. "Take cover!" He shouted.
"Tell me when it's over!" Tristen shouted as the meteors fell down. Kendra and I hugged each other, eyes clenched shut hoping this would be over soon.
"History teaches us the age of the dinosaurs abruptly ended tanks to a meteor shower then the earth cooled off and the Ice Age began and as well all know there were no dinosaurs in the Ice Age, so goodbye my Giant Rex," Noah said as snow appeared and his Giant Rex froze over.
"That rex was his!" Yugi stated.
"This is getting weird. Call me crazy, but if you ask me that boy is not right in the head," Joey said.
"You may be wondering why I used my Deepest Impact magic card to wipe out all monsters on the field and cut both our life points in half. Well, it's all part of evolution, Seto," Noah told him.
(Noah-1400, Seto-700)
"It weeds out the weak and helpless and allows only the strong to thrive," Noah finished.
"Then I'm safe!" Seto retorted.
"Think again! My magic card Ice Age Panic is about to lead to your extinction by allowing me to summon the most powerful beast of the Ice Age, Seto. Meet Last Tusk Mammoth (800 ATK)!" Noah summoned.
"Aw man, that's nuts!" Joey exclaimed. Seto smirked.
"Now, time to bring back this! Different Dimension Dragon (1500 DEF), return to me now in defense mode! My beast has the power to travel between dimensions and now he's back in ours and unfortunately for you, my Dragon is stronger than your Mammoth. Now brace yourself because I'm about to rewrite history by cutting short the Ice Age, so prepare to lose your Mammoth. His time is up," Seto told him.
"You should know better than anyone that the past can't be changed. My Tusk Mammoth will destroy your Dragon," Noah said.
"Is it me or is Noah going to attack a monster that's stronger than his?" Tristen asked.
"You're in for quite a surprise now. You'll never defeat me, I'm in control here. Mokuba understands that now, why can't you and Sera? This is my world and you two are my prisoners forever!" Noah told us.
"Go ahead and attack me. My monster's stronger," Seto challenged.
"Hey wait! Thanks to the special ability of Noah's Tusk Mammoth, both players will lose life points when it's destroyed!" Yugi pointed out.
"So when Kaiba clobbers that thing..." Joey started.
"It's like attacking himself too," I finished.
"We've got to stop him!" Tea piped up.
"Mammoth, attack!" Noah ordered.
"Activate trap card; Ring of Destruction! This will stop your monster in its tracks!" Seto told Noah.
"I see that you're getting desperate, Seto. It's true your Ring of Destruction will destroy my Tusk Mammoth, but I'm afraid you'll lose life points too!" Noah told him.
"Not when I activate my magic card Ring of Defense. It will shield my life points!" Seto stated as the Mammoth was destroyed.
"Way to go, big brother!" I cheered with the rest of my friends.
"Alright!" Yugi joined in.
"Nice move, Kaiba! Way to put that little runt in his place!" Joey said next.
"Looks like your Ice Age is over. I guess you don't control everything here," Seto mocked.
(Noah-600, Seto-700)
"Hey, guys, they're both down to their last chunk of life points," Joey told me and Yugi.
"Yeah, let's just hope Kaiba and wipe out Noah's first!" Yugi agreed.
"Alright, now it's time to finish you off!" Seto drew his card.
"Ha, I'm shaking in my boots," Noah smirked.
"You should be. First I'll switch my Dragon from defense to attack mode. Next I'll send my Thunder Dragon to the card graveyard where he's be absorbed by Shinato's Ark, but not before his special skill kicks in giving me two more dragons, but that's not all, Noah. Next I'll use Polymerization to fuse them both together forming Twin Headed Thunder Dragon (2800 ATK)!" Seto summoned.
"I'd hate to meet that thing in a dark alley," Joey commented.
"And thanks to my Quick Attack magic card, I can attack right now and with no monsters to protect you, your life points are as good as gone!" Seto said.
"You seem to have forgotten about the powers of my Ark, Seto. Every monster that has been sent to the graveyard lives on board and I have access to all of them! Observe!" Noah called has Giant Rex appeared next to Giant Soldier of Stone.
"I thought Kaiba had him that time," Tea said.
"I guess not," Joey frowned. Seto chuckled before he started laughing.
"I think your brother's in denial again, Sera," Kendra told me.
"Actually, I think my brother was counting on this," I smirked.
"You fool, you fell right into my trap. Now I can wipe out the rest of your life points and end this family feud. I didn't forget your Deck Master's ability. I wanted you to summon those monsters for one reason, so I could play this. It's called Dragon's Rage and here's how it works, if my monsters attack points are higher than your monster's defense points, the difference comes directly out of your life points. Prepare yourself as Different Dimension Dragon attacks your Giant Rex!" Seto called. Giant Rex was destroyed. "One monster down and one more to go!"
(Noah-400, Seto-700)
"Okay, he's not in denial," Kendra corrected. I smirked proudly.
"Yeah! Nice! Beat that last monster and it's over!" Joey grinned.
"Joey...I think you're killing Yugi," I said pointing to the boy that was turning blue in Joey's lock.
"Oh right, sorry, Yug," Joey said letting Yugi go.
"I'm...okay..." Yugi panted.
"This is where it all ends! Now Twin Headed Thunder Dragon, attack his Giant Soldier!" Seto ordered.
"Don't do it!" I heard Mokuba call out. He appeared in front of Noah.
"What's going on?! Mokuba!" Seto called.
"Mokuba! What have you done to him, Noah?!" I glared at the greenette. My little brother's eyes look lifeless!
"Mokuba..." Seto gasped.
"Whoever you are...if you want to attack my brother Noah, you'll have to go through me," Mokuba said spreading his arms like a shield.
"Mokuba, snap out of it!" Seto and I told our brother.
"He's been brainwashed by Noah!" Joey said. I felt tears in my eyes and Joey wrapped his arm around my shoulders as Yugi grabbed my hand. Noah laughed.
"That's right, Mokuba. Protect me! From him! He and that girl are the strangers that are trying to break you and I apart!" Noah smirked pointing at me and Seto.
"Strangers..." Mokuba repeated.
"No, it's us!" Seto trying to get our brother to snap out of it.
"Mokuba has chosen sides based upon his own free will, Seto and Sera. Looking back, maybe you should have treated him with more respect. I give him the support you never could. It didn't have to be this way, Seto and Sera, but you let me with no choice. Now you have a decision to make; forfeit this duel and step down as president and vice president of Kaiba Corp. or continue with your final attack and risk losing Mokuba for good. Your brother's fate is in your hands," Noah said to me and Seto.
"If Kaiba attacks Noah now he'll be attacking Mokuba also," Yugi gasped as I looked worried at my little brother.
"So, what's it gonna be? Mokuba or control of Kaiba Corp.? Decide, your choice will impact the rest of your life," Noah said to us. I let my tears fall.
"Seto...you can't hurt Mokuba...please," I whispered.
"I'm only going to say this once; release Mokuba now, this is our fight, is that clear? He has nothing to do with this!" Seto glared.
"There you go! Disrespecting Mokuba again, acting like his opinion means nothing! Tell them, Mokie," Noah smirked.
"Give Kaiba Corp. to Noah now!" Mokuba ordered us.
"I don't believe it," Yugi gasped.
"It looks like Mokuba has made is position quite clear. Now, are you going to attack me or not? If you do just remember you'll be striking Mokuba," Noah grinned.
"You punk!" Seto glared.
"Leave our little brother out of this!" I cried.
"Hey! That's not fair!" Joey yelled.
"Well, Seto? Attack and you'll win the duel, but at what cost?" Noah asked ignoring us.
"This is a no brainer. Kaiba has to attack and win this duel. If he lets Noah win then we all lose," Duke said. Kendra glared at him.
"Oh yeah? If you had to choose between me and your company, what would you chose?" She asked him. He looked at her with shock, but didn't say anything. "Wow, thanks, Devlin," she spat leaving his grip as she walked over to hug me.
"What's it gonna be; your victory or Mokuba?" Noah asked.
"Alright, kid...I end my turn," Seto decided.
"I thought so," Yugi sighed. Noah laughed.
"Seto, I knew you were too weak to go through with your attack! You and Sera can't possibly run a company like Kaiba Corp. that effectively if you're so quick to give into your competition. Excellent work, Mokuba. I couldn't ask for a better brother," Noah said. Mokuba smiled at him.
"Thanks, anytime!" He replied.
"What a team. Now let's finish this stranger off, shall we?" Noah smiled at him.
"Yeah! Let's go, this creep doesn't stand a chance!" Mokuba agreed.
"Mokuba..." I whispered.
"You heard the boy, Seto, for it's time for you to learn another one of my Deck Master's special skills," Noah smirked.
"And what's that, kid?" Seto glared.
"Observe as I'm about to unleash Shinato's Ark's greatest power; Restoration of Light! Remember, every monster in the card graveyard is now aboard my ship giving it a grand total of twelve passengers," Noah informed.
"Oh no," I heard Tea gasp.
"And now I choose to remove every one of them. As you can see, every monster that I obliterate transfers it's power to my life points making me unstoppable and since I get a 500 point boost from each monster, I receive 6000 more life points. Now I'm even stronger than when we began," Noah smirked.
"He'll never beat us now, Noah!" Mokuba said.
(Noah-6400, Seto-700)
"Not with a mere 700 life points," Noah added.
"One more attack and Kaiba's a goner," Joey commented.
"You're right, Joey and if Noah wins this duel, he'll take over Kaiba's body and escape to the real world and run Kaiba Corp. leaving the rest of us trapped here," Yugi stated.
"We don't need a reminder, Yugi," I said. Yugi frowned.
"Right, sorry, Sera," he said to me as Yami appeared beside him. Yami was giving me the look of worry and sadness.
"That virtual jerk," Joey spat looking at Noah.
~Yami~
I looked at Sera who looked broken at seeing her own little brother against her. Mokuba said Sera was his hero one day and now he's against her. I know Sera would never abandon her brother and always respected him.
"Get a load of this card. I play Dark Hole! This card destroys all monsters in play and you know what happens to them after that. They become passengers of Shinato's Ark!" Noah informed.
"Now just filled his ship up with monsters again!" Tea observed.
"That means he has even more creatures he can call on now!" Duke added.
"Plus he can boost his life points even higher!" Yugi added next. I knew I had to get Sera's mind off this duel since Noah talking wasn't helping any and neither were our friends' comments.
'Sera, we will get Mokuba back...right now he doesn't remember you, but if you do or say something to jog his memory, he may come back,' I thought to her. She held her Crystal.
'You really think that'll work?' She asked me. I nodded.
'I know it will, Sera. You'll never know unless you try,' I told her. She gave a curt nod.
"Mokuba!" She called getting the boy's attention. "Mokuba, if Noah's been your brother all along...then what are all the memories of him that you have? A couple years ago, someone showed you their most special card. One they said they would give to you one day...one they trusted you with. Then what about Battle City? When that same person was dueling and felt like giving up, who was it that pushed them to keep going? Who was it that called that person their hero? The person they loved? Do you remember, Mokie?" She asked him. I saw something flash through his violet eyes.
"...Seri..." we heard Mokuba say.
"Yes...Sera Kaiba. You called her Seri and big sister. You said she was your hero. And the special card...do you remember that special card she gave you?" Sera asked with a hopeful smile.
"...Rainbow...Dragon..." he started to remember. Sera smiled a little.
"That's right. Rainbow Dragon was given to Sera by her twin brother, your big brother, Seto. She then gave him his first Blue Eyes White Dragon. Mokuba, Seto can't win this duel without you. So please snap out of it! We're family and nothing will ever change that! You've helped me and Seto get to where we are today by supporting us and always being there for us!" She told him.
"She's right, Mokuba! We need you, little brother! You inspired us...by making that Blue Eyes and Rainbow Dragon, you encouraged us not to give up! You gave us something to strive for! We become the people worthy of possessing those dragons!" Kaiba told their little brother.
"...I remember..." we heard Mokuba say. It's then a tear ran down his cheek.
"That's right, Mokuba. I know you can't forget about us. You're strong and we know you can break through his mind games. Never give up and never let anyone control you!" Kaiba told him.
"Can't...give...up..." Mokuba struggled holding his head.
"You can do this! You, me, and Seto! Together!" Sera encouraged making Seto nod in agreement. Seto drew his card then.
"This duel is over, Noah! First I'll activate the special ability of my Deck Master, now I only need to sacrifice one monster so that I can play this! Behold, the incredible power of my Blue Eyes White Dragon!" Kaiba summoned.
"There it is! I remember!" Mokuba exclaimed.
"Mokuba!" Kaiba and Sera called over.
"Seto! Sera! You're my brother and sister!" Mokuba realized.
"They're our enemies, Mokuba," Noah gritted his teeth.
"Too late! Mokuba's back with us!" Joey called.
"And once he steps away Kaiba can blast Noah!" Tristen added. Sera smiled happily.
"Come on, sweetie," she said softly motioning him over after she jumped down.
"Later, you phony!" Mokuba glared at Noah before running over here. He happily hugged his sister who was now crying happy tears. "I'm so sorry, Seri," he told her.
"It's okay. You're safe now, little brother," she said before kissing his head. She then looked at me. 'Thank you, love,' she thought to me. I smiled.
'I'm always there for you, my Queen,' I told her.
"Now's your chance, Kaiba!" Yugi shouted.
"Here we go! Blue Eyes White Dragon, attack his Gradius!" Kaiba ordered. Gradius was destroyed.
(Noah-4900, Seto-400)
"Alright! Noah's out of monsters now!" Tea said.
"Kaiba new destroying one of Noah's jets would automatically destroy the other one too!" Yugi grinned.
"Don't celebrate just yet. There's still my Deck Master, Shinato's Ark and there are five monsters on board to increase my life points," Noah smirked.
"Oh no, that gives him 2500 more life points," Sera pointed out.
(Noah-7400, Seto-400)
"Oh man," Joey said.
"He'll never go down to zero," Tristen agreed.
"Now it's time to finish you off, my move," Noah said drawing a card.
"Hold on, Noah," Kaiba smirked.
"What now?" Noah asked annoyed. Kaiba laughed.
"I have you right where I want you. It's time for us to find out which one of us is superior," Kaiba told him.
"What?" Noah asked shocked.
"There's one turn left, so brace yourself. Reveal the trap card Last Turn! It all comes down to this," Kaiba said as the wind picked up. "Watch this, Mokuba. This is how it's gonna work; each of us will pick a monster to keep on the field and all others will go directly to the graveyard. Then the two chosen monsters will face each other in a one on one battle to the finish. When the fight it over, only one of our monsters will remain standing," Kaiba informed.
"The winner of this one battle will determine the winner of this duel no matter how many life points he has left!" Yugi added.
"May the strongest duelist win; I choose my Blue Eyes!" Kaiba decided.
"Alright, I choose my Deck Master, the all-powerful Shinato's Ark!" Noah decided last.
"It's time for me to sink your ship now and finish you off! Blue Eyes White Dragon attack his Shinato's Ark with White Lightning attack!" Kaiba ordered. His Dragon fired and hit the Ark. There was then a hole in the front of the ship.
"Better abandon ship!" Joey cheered.
"Kaiba won!" Yugi cheered next.
"Wrong! Look again! You've just unleashed a power like you've never seen!" Noah smirked.
"What is that?" Kaiba and Sera asked.
"It's my real Deck Master!" Noah answered.
"No way," Yugi said shocked.
"You just sealed your own doom, Seto, for when you destroyed Shinato's Ark you released Shinato, King of a Higher Plane (3300 ATK, 3000 DEF)! Now prepare to experience the power of my real Deck Master! Shinato, attack!" Noah ordered. It's then Blue Eyes White Dragon was defeated.
"Seto!" Sera and Mokuba called as their brother fell back. Noah laughed.
"Seto, I've finally done it! I've proven I'm superior to you! Did you see that, father? I defeated Seto, now I can finally take over Kaiba Corp. like I was always meant to, for I am the most powerful being in the world! Now to perform one final task before I leave this place," Noah said as he floated up.
"What's that freak doin'?" Joey asked.
"Ready? I'll now merge together with my Deck Master to deliver that last blow of this duel. You see, I've decided not to escape to the real world in your body, Seto since I have so many others to choose from. Besides, that's no fun. I've got bigger plans, Shinato and I will turn you into a permanent fixture in this virtual world," Noah told him.
"Hey!" Mokuba called as he and Sera ran over to Kaiba.
"Seto!" They both said.
"Mokuba, Sera," Kaiba said to them with a small smile.
"This reunion is touching, but I'm gonna have to cut it short," Noah said. Mokuba, Sera, and Kaiba were about to touch until they were zapped.
"NO!" Yugi and I screamed. All three of them were turned to stone.
"Kaiba! Mokuba! Sera!" Yugi shouted as we all ran over.
'Sera!' I thought to her. It's then tears came out of Mokuba's and Sera's eyes. 'Sera, please answer me,' I thought to her.
'Yami...help...us...' she thought back with a struggle. Sera...
"There statues, it can't be!" Yugi said. That's it! I took over then.
"Noah, you think this proves you're the best? I think it shows your father you're a coward!" I shouted.
"What are you talking about, Yugi? I defeated Seto in this duel fair and square!" Noah told me.
"Guess again, Noah! You think kidnapping Mokuba and using him as a shield is fair?!" I glared.
"You think I cheated?!"
"I think you guilt of the same foul play you scolded the Big Five for! Something you said your father would never allow! Kaiba could have easily defeated you, Noah, but chose the safety of his little brother over his victory and that makes Kaiba a stronger person than you'll ever be! All you proved here today is that your weak little boy who needs to cheat to get his way and as far as I'm concerned, you didn't win this duel, but I have a proposition for you," I replied. I picked up Kaiba's card then. "Kaiba has 400 life points left. Let me take his place and finish this duel fair and square!" I challenged.
"That could be the most foolish challenge I've ever heard!" Noah told me. I shuffled the cards.
"Does that mean you accept or are you afraid I'll beat you and prove once and for all that you are weak?" I asked.
"I'd be crazy not to accept," Noah told me.
"Yugi, don't be a doofus! He's got over 7000 life points to your measly 400!" Joey told me.
"Joey's right for a change!" Tristen agreed.
"Once I defeat you, Yugi I'll turn every one of you to stone," Noah told me.
"Just try it!" Joey shouted.
"Yugi, wait!" Kendra called. I looked at her as she ran over. "Take this," she said putting something around my neck. I looked at it...Sera's Millennium Crystal. "She would want you to wear this while you're dueling. To let you know she's dueling right beside you," she told me. I smiled a little and nodded.
"Thank you, Kendra," I told her. She nodded at me before returning back over to the others. The ground shook then.
"I think we need a little privacy, don't you?" Noah asked as the ground around me was lifted up. "As I was saying, I'll turn all but one of you into stone. After all, I need a body to escape in," Noah said as I got my Duel Disk and Kaiba's deck ready.
"And if you lose you will set us all free. So in the name of Sera, Kaiba, and Mokuba; let's duel now!" I declared.
"With pleasure, Yugi and may the best duelist win!" Noah said.
"You're on!"
"And when I do, you and your friends will be prisoners here forever!" Noah declared. I will win this duel...I'll win this for you, Sera...