The Four Way Duel Part Two

~Yami~
I looked at Sera who had her blue eyes closed. What was she thinking about? I concentrated on her Crystal and saw it all. She ran over to our bodies as me, Yugi, our friends, and Sera's brothers were all lying on the ground...not moving.
"Guys, wake up! Come on, this isn't funny!" She told us. Sera shook her brothers, they wouldn't wake up. "Seto...Mokuba...please...don't leave me...not like mom and dad did," Sera cried. She looked over and saw me who was next to Yugi. Sera ran over to my body and pulled me into her lap. "Yami, love, open your eyes. Please. I can't lose you too. Yami? Yami! YAMI!" She cried. Hearing her cry like this broke my heart. Both Sera and I opened our eyes. Was this what she saw when she was in the Shadow Realm? Was this the pain she felt...was this her ultimate fear? I saw Sera wipe a tear away.
'Sera, are you alright?' I asked her.
'Yeah...just remembering something. No worries,' she thought back. I nodded to her, but still felt worried. Even Kaiba sent her a look of worry. She nodded give him a small reassuring smile. He nodded a little at her, but I could still see the worry in his eyes. There is no doubt he loves his sister and brother, but if he keeps up this obsession for the Egyptian God Cards, then the world might just end. And if he helps Sera lose and she has to duel Marik...there might be a chance that Sera will be sent back to the Shadow Realm where she'll relive that horrible nightmare over and over again. But no matter what I tell him, he doesn't believe me. He thinks I'm only preaching because I want to win. Kaiba, if you only opened your eyes to see the real danger here.
"Alright, you three, it's time for me to take charge of this duel. It's my move. I place one card face down then I'll summon Lord Poison (1500 ATK) in attack mode. And now, I'll attack you, Kaiba. So prepare to be the first unfortunate soul to feel the wrath of my deck. Are you ready? Newdoria, attack his Force Raider now!" Marik ordered. Marik's monster must have some kind of special ability!
"Nice try, fool! Force Raider, counter attack!" Kaiba ordered. Newdoria was destroyed and Marik smirked.
"You fell into my trap. When Newdoria goes to the graveyard, I can destroy any monster on the field so say goodbye to your Force Raider!" Marik told him. It's then Force Raider was defeated. "I'm not done yet, now which one of my cards should I unleash first? I activate Spell of Pain, but who should I direct it towards? Let's see...I think I'll use my card on the Queen! Now you lose the points I would have lost if my monster was destroyed," Marik told her.
(Seto-4000, Yugi-4000, Marik-4000, Sera-3300)
Sera's terminal then rose.
"Sera, no!" I shouted.
"Hang in there!" Tristen called up.
"Hey, I'm trying! But...heights weren't always my favorite," Sera said with a small nervous smile.
"Come on, girl! You've been in much scarier spots than this!" Kendra told her.
"Stay strong, Sera! It's only a six hundred foot drop!" Tea told her. Sera growled.
"So not helping, Tea!" She told her.
"Right, sorry," Tea apologized.
"Your move, Pharaoh," Marik told me. I drew my card.
"I know!" I glared at him. Kaiba has no monsters defending him. This is the perfect chance to attack his life points. "And now behold, Kaiba. I sacrifice Big Shield Gardna to summon my Beast of Gilfer (2200 ATK)! And now my Beast, prepare yourself for an assault! Beast of Gilfer, attack Kaiba's life points directly!" I ordered.
"Guess again! Your tactics are obvious, observe! You triggered my trap and thanks to my card Attack Guidance Armor, I'll redirect your attack to any monster on the playing field. Now of course, I could easily attack your Beast of Gilfer, Yugi. Or not, now let's see," Kaiba said shifting his gaze to his sister.
"Really, Seto? Me? Your own sister?! Gee, there's so much love in the room!" She exclaimed. Kaiba chuckled.
"All is fair in love and war, little sister. But no, it's not you. My attack's going to be Lord Poison, Marik's only monster! Alright, Marik, I aim Yugi's attack at you!" Kaiba called. I sighed in relief while Sera blinked in shock.
"I take back what I said, love ya, bro," she said to him. I let a small chuckle escape.
"Hm, really? Not if I activate this; Mirror Force!" Marik said.
"What? No way!" Kaiba gasped.
"Yes, so I'm able to reflect that attack back at Yugi, so your monster's destroyed," Marik told me. I smirked.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"What?!"
"Now I activate my trap, Seven Tools of the Bandit. My card deactivates your Mirror Force. Nice try, Marik, but your trap didn't work," I said keeping my smirk.
"Oh no!" He said as his Mirrors cracked. It's then his monster was defeated. Since my card requires 1000 life points to activate, I move up as well.
(Seto-4000, Yugi-3000, Marik-3300, Sera-3300)
"And now it's my turn!" Sera said drawing her card. She smirked. "Oh the perfect payback. I summon Shadowpriestess of Ohm (1700 ATK)! Now my Shadowpriestess, attack my brother's life points directly!" She told him. Kaiba was then attacked and his terminal rose.
(Seto-2300, Yugi-3000, Marik-3300, Sera-3300)
"I then place three cards face down ending my turn," Sera said.
"Ouch, I'm wounded, Sera," Kaiba smirked at her. She shrugged.
"'All is fair in love and war', Seto," she told him with a similar smirk. There's another way I know they're twins, they share the same smirk. But why did Sera attack Kaiba? Now Kaiba and I are closest to the top and Sera and Marik are closest to the bottom. Oh no! Sera must want to face Marik in the semifinals!
'I'm coming for you, Marik. You're going to pay for what you did to Mai, Odion, Bakura, and my step-brother. No one messes with those I love and gets away with it, no one!' Sera thought glaring at Marik. I know Sera wants to duel him, but I can't take that chance if she could possibly be sent to the Shadow Realm!
"My move, I'll place three cards face down on the field, then I'll summon the mighty Blade Knight (1600 ATK) in attack mode! Time to lose more life points, Marik! Now Blade Knight, attack Marik directly!" Kaiba ordered. Marik is then attacked.
(Seto-2300, Yugi-3000, Marik-1700, Sera-3300)
"Going up. I hope you're not afraid of heights, Marik because it's a long way to the top," Kaiba said.
"God dammit, Seto," I heard Sera saw under her breath. I, on the other hand, am relieved. I'd rather that Sera dueled me than have her duel Marik. 'I heard that, Yami,' Sera thought giving me a look. I gave a small smile.
'Sera, I want to make sure you're safe. The first time you were sent to the Shadow Realm not only scared me, but our friends and your brothers as well. I don't want you to put them through that pain again,' I thought to her.
'Yes, but if you or Seto are sent to the Shadow Realm then guess who will be in pain. Mokuba and I will be in pain over our big brother. Mokuba, our friends, and I will be in pain if we lose you and Yugi. You do the math, Yami. Either way, one of us will face Marik and be sent to the Shadow Realm causing someone to be hurt. I'm not going to let that be you, Yugi, or Seto!' She thought to me. I could see her point, but I feel the same way she does. I can't let her or even her brother be sent there either.
"It's my move now and I summon Dark Jeroid (1200 ATK)!" Marik summoned. Marik looked between all of us then looked at Sera. "I'll attack the Shadowpriestess of Ohm! And thanks to Jeroid's special ability you're beast gets weaker by 800 points! You're through!" Marik laughed. Sera smirked.
"Not quite. Reveal face down card; Mirror Force! Say bon voyage to your monster!" She told him. Marik smirked back.
"I activate Remove Trap then! Looks like your trap was meaningless, Queen!" Marik laughed as her Priestess was destroyed.
(Seto-2300, Yugi-3000, Marik-1700, Sera-2100)
Well, now she's closer to dueling Marik, unfortunately.
"Alright," I drew my card. Now, which duelist shall I attack? Kaiba has Blade Knight on the field in attack mode plus two face down cards to protect himself. Marik has Dark Jeroid in play and so far he's in last place, but if I attack him then Kaiba might protect him. And poor Sera has no monsters on the field to protect herself. She's in the worst shape of all! This is actually surprising to me considering she's just as good as her brother. I have to make sure Sera doesn't end up dueling Marik, it's too dangerous! As long as Kaiba and Marik finish last, she's safe. So I could attack Kaiba's Blade Knight, but I'm sure it might activate one of his face down cards. That leaves only one choice; Marik. "I've made my choice. Now Beast of Gilfer, attack! Your target is Marik's monster!" I ordered.
"Yugi, stop!" Sera called. I looked at her.
"Sera?" I asked.
"Attack me instead," she told me. My eyes widened with Kaiba's.
"What?!" We both shouted.
"You heard me. Don't waste that move, I have no monsters so you have to attack me. Yugi, I need to face Marik for reasons beyond our destiny. You know this. You better attack me...or do you think I can't handle it?" She asked. I frowned.
"Sera...don't ask this of me," I said desperate to have her stop.
"Do it...or when it comes to my turn, I'll summon a strong monster and attack myself," she threatened making my eyes widen more as well as Kaiba's.
"Sera! Stop this nonsense!" Kaiba shouted.
"Stay out of this, Seto. I'm doing what I think is right. Yugi, do it now!" Sera ordered. If I don't attack her then she well attack herself. Either way, she loses life points. I sighed.
"Fine, Sera. Beast of Gilfer, attack Sera's life points directly!" I ordered feeling hurt from doing so.
(Seto-2300, Yugi-3000, Marik-1700, Sera-1000)
Sera's terminal moved up and Kaiba glared at me.
"I was hoping you would protect her, some boyfriend, Moto," Kaiba sneered making me feel more guilt.
"You heard her, either I attacked her or she attacked herself," I stated. He sighed knowing it was true. We both hated the fact that Sera was now closer to facing Marik.
'It'll be okay, love. Just trust me, please,' Sera thought to me. I inwardly sighed.
'I do trust you...I just can't stand seeing you in danger. It hurts to think about it,' I thought back.
'I know, but I would be feeling the same way if it were you or Seto. I will win my duel, Yami,' she promised.
'Okay, I believe in you, Sera,' I told her.
'That's all I needed to hear,' she replied. "Now, to finish this," Sera said. She drew her card and grinned. "Finally, for some real run. I summon Dark Magician Girl (2000 ATK) to the field. I then reveal my face down Dark Magician (2500 ATK)! Together they are a strong duo. Now my Magicians, Dark Magic attack on both Dark Jeroid then Marik!" She ordered. Dark Magician Girl attacked Dark Jeroid while Dark Magician attacked Marik. I was shocked at how she used both Magician's as so.
(Seto-2300, Yugi-3000, Sera-1000)
"Well played, little sister. I summon Saggi the Dark Clown. I then sacrifice them to bring forth my Blue Eyes White Dragon (3000 ATK)! I'm sorry, Sera, but I'll be the one who faces Yugi in the finals. Blue Eyes, White Lightning attack!" Kaiba ordered. It's then Sera's life points were gone. Sera smirked at him.
"Thank you, big brother. I need to lose anyway," she told him. Kaiba nodded at her understanding why.
"You did it," I smiled a little at Sera.
"Yeah, I'm facing Marik now!" She grinned at me. 'Good luck, my Pharaoh,' she thought to me.
'Good luck to you as well, my Queen,' I told her.
"This duel is over! The semifinal results have now been determined! The first semifinal duelists will be Marik Ishtar against Sera Kaiba! Followed by Mr. Kaiba against Yugi Moto!" Roland announced. I looked at Sera. God I hope she can win this.