Yugi Vs Marik Part Two

~Sera~
"Take it from me; Marik's Winged Dragon of Ra is not a monster you want to be messing with, especially when it's in its Phoenix Mode," I told my friends.
"But Yugi's got an Egyptian God Card on the field too. Doesn't that mean Yugi and Marik are even now?" Tristen asked me. I shook my head.
"Not even close, Tristen. Marik's Egyptian God Card is in a class by its self. I ought to know, when Marik attacked me with that monster, I was knocked out cold," I stated.
"Poor Yugi," Tea said.
"Yugi's strong, he can do this," Kendra said making me nod.
"Now Marik, my Sky Dragon's special ability shall rid the field of your Egyptian God Card. Go Slifer, destroy Ra with your second mouth!" Yami ordered. Slifer attacked and Marik chuckled. The blocks were blocked.
"Nice try, Pharaoh," Yami Marik said.
"Oh no, Slifer's ability didn't work!" Yami gasped.
"Did you honestly think you could destroy a monster as powerful as my Winged Dragon of Ra that easily?" Yami Marik asked. Yami glared. "Sorry, but Ra is invincible. Now my divine creature will unleash its fiery wrath!" Yami Marik said. Oh no, Ra's Phoenix abilities about to activate, instantly incinerating everything in its path! "I shall surrender 1000 of my life points now. Such a small price to pay. Especially when it's my weaker self paying the price with his body!" I looked at my step-brother with worry.
(Marik-3000, Yugi-3300)
"Now Pharaoh, I can activate the Winged Dragon's most devastating ability. Behold the rage of Ra as it rids the field of your Slifer!" Yami Marik said.
"Ra, what are you thinking?! Marik is hurting Sera through this!" Slifer told Ra.
"If I could then I would stop, Slifer! I do not wish to see her in pain, but I have no choice!" Ra growled. Slifer was then destroyed and I screamed in pain.
"Sera!" Kendra exclaimed as she and Joey helped me keep standing.
"T-this is...what happened to...me," I grunted out.
"Yugi, stay strong!" Tea called worried.
"Sorry Pharaoh, but your Egyptian God Card is no more!" Yami Marik said.
"No way!" Tristen exclaimed.
"Yugi, don't give up!" Joey shouted.
"That's just the beginning!" Yami Marik told him.
"What?!" Yami asked.
"You heard me, I plan to prolong your anguish for as long as I can until the Shadow Realm has claimed everything that you now possess," Yami Marik laughed.
'Yugi, Sera, please tell me you're alright!' Yami thought to us.
'Don't worry about me, I'll be fine,' Yugi replied.
'Me too, you need to concentrate on defeating Marik because if he wins, the entire world will suffer,' I thought as well. I was still withering in pain a little. Yami sent me a look of worry and I gave a small smile and nod.
"My Winged Dragon has completed its task, so I shall return it to my graveyard," Yami Marik said as Ra disappeared.
"Yeah, that's right. Marik used his Monster Reborn to bring back Ra," Joey pointed out.
"That's why it was only on the field for one turn," Tristen realized.
"Right that means Yugi's safe for now," Duke said.
"But I'm sure that creep has something else planned for him," Kendra added.
"Yugi's strong, he can do this. I know he'll win," I told them.
"That was a small taste of what lies ahead, but I assure you the worst is yet to come! I'll destroy your life points one by one as the darkness slowly consumes your body! Sorry Pharaoh, but I'm afraid you haven't seen the last of my Egyptian God Card. Ra will return to me," Yami Marik told him. Yami gritted his teeth. "I activate my face down card, a trap called Zombie's Jewel. This card allows me to take a certain magic card from your graveyard and place it in my hand and I have a feeling you know exactly what card I'm taking, don't you? It's the one card you possess with the power to bring back Ra," Yami Marik smirked.
"No, not that!" Yami said with wide eyes.
"You know then tell me! I'm afraid you'll have to speak up. Well? I can't hear you!" Yami Marik cupped his ear. Yami glared as Yami Marik laughed. "I'll tell you, I'm permitted to reclaim control of your Monster Reborn magic card. Your precious magic card will allow me to bring Winged Dragon of Ra to continue its onslaught, but since I just played my Zombie's Jewel trap, you may now draw one card. Perhaps this is the card that can save you, the one Kaiba handed to you when our duel began. Of course in the end, there's nothing that can truly save you, but perhaps you can delay your demise for a bit. So draw, that Shadows grow impatient. Frankly, so do I," Yami Marik told him.
"Hey Seto, maybe Yugi can win if he draws the card you gave him," Mokuba piped up. My brother didn't reply.
"This is bad, Yugi doesn't even have one monster on the field to protect him," Tea said to us.
"If Marik brings back his Egyptian God Card, Yugi will be crushed," Tristen agreed.
"Hold on, when Ra comes back it'll have zero attack points," Duke said.
"Right, that means it can't do any damage to Yugi's life points, right guys?" Kendra asked.
"Wrong," Joey stated making me nod.
"Look, we don't know enough about Marik's card to assume anything," I told them.
"What are you talking about, Sera?" Tea asked.
"I think Ra has a whole bag of tricks we haven't even seen yet," I replied making Joey nod this time.
"Pick wisely for you know what becomes of those I defeat. Their souls are banished for eternity and their treasures become mine to keep," Yami Marik said pulling out and object. "Just like this, does this look familiar, Pharaoh?" Yami Marik asked as me and Yami gasped. "It's the Millennium Ring!"
"That belongs to Bakura! He must have been sent to the Shadow Realm!" Tristen said.
"Yeah, we shoulda known Marik was behind that!" Joey agreed.
"This item is my trophy for eliminating your friend and when you lose this duel, I'll be adding your Millennium Puzzle and Sera's Millennium Crystal to my collection," Yami Marik said.
"Never," Yami refused.
"Have you ever wondered what your defeat will be like? You'll face the same downfall as your friend Bakura. You'll be lead to the Shadows scream just as he did and then you shall join the ranks of my other victims, Pharaoh. No one has been able to stop the destructive rampage of my Winged Dragon of Ra and when it releases its rage upon you, you'll be cast into the darkness while I receive my prize; the boundless powers of the Pharaoh and his Queen. Now then, draw your card so the suffering can continue," Yami Marik said.
"We can do this, we just have to draw the card Kaiba gave us. According to Kaiba, it could our only hope at stopping Marik's Egyptian God Card. Kaiba put his faith in us, now we need to put our faith in him," Yugi said.
"You're right, Yugi," Yami agreed. He closed his eyes as he set his hand on his deck. He then drew his card. You can do this, love. He then played his card. "I've placed a card face down, Marik. My turn has ended," Yami stated shocking Yami Marik.
"What's going on?" Tristen asked.
"Yugi didn't even look at that card," Duke agreed.
"I've never seen Yugi do that before," Joey added.
"He has no idea what he just played," Kendra followed.
"What's he thinking, guys?" Tea asked. I smirked.
"He drew Seto's card," I answered.
"Huh? Are you sure, Ser?" Joey asked. I nodded.
"If I know him like I know I do, then yes, he's drawn the right card that will help him in this duel," I said with confidence.
"I think the pain went to your head, girl," Kendra told me. I gave her a look.
"Shut it," I muttered making her chuckle. I don't care what they say, I know Yami drew that card.
"Hey Seto, what do you think he just drew?" I heard Mokuba ask. Seto didn't answer. "Seto?" No answer. I looked at Seto who seemed to be pondering.
'He drew your card, big brother,' I thought to him. He looked at me with shock. 'He put your faith in his deck and drew your card. Your card, Fiend Sanctuary is in play, big brother,' I smirked.
'How do you know?' He asked me.
'I can feel it and you know my gut instincts are never wrong,' I stated. He nodded and looked back at the duel.
"I've placed my chosen card face down, my turn is now over," Yami told Yami Marik. Yami Marik chuckled.
"It seems the impending threat of the Shadow Realm has clouded your thought process. You must have given up, why else would you place a card on the field without looking at it first, Pharaoh?" Yami Marik asked.
"Marik, you wouldn't understand," Yami stated.
"Alright, back to the duel. My move, I play Monster Reborn. Winged Dragon of Ra, return to the field! Rise, my beast! Stand beside me and together we'll win! I shall now activate my God Card's most devastating ability making Ra completely indestructible and sealing your fate, Pharaoh!" Yami Marik said.
"Explain yourself, Marik! What's happening to your body?" Yami demanded.
"I'm transforming my life points into Ra's attack points!" Yami Marik answered.
"What?" Yami and I gasped. Yami Marik laughed.
"My monster absorbing my strength! Of course a small amount of my power will remain with me so I'm not gone completely" Yami Marik said as he started to disappear.
"So you think it's wise to weaken yourself like this? You're risking your fate on one move!" Yami told him.
"Man, Marik almost completely disappeared!" Tristen exclaimed.
"That's nuts!" Joey agreed.
"This is all that's left of me, Pharaoh. The rest has fused together with Ra!" Yami Marik laughed as only his eye was at the platform. "I have become one with my Egyptian God Card! This is the same tactic I used to destroy your friend Bakura! I've created a beast that can wipe you out with one blast by transferring all but one of my life points to Ra! Now my Egyptian God Card has almost 3000 attack points!
(Marik-1, Yugi-3300)
"No!" Yami shouted.
"Oh, but there's more! Next I'll sacrifice my Juragedo and transfer its strength to my Winged Dragon as well! What its power grow! Ra now has 4699 attack points! More than enough to destroy you! Just one attack and this duel is over!" Yami Marik laughed.
"That monster is way too powerful!" Kendra said.
"If Marik attacks Yugi's life points directly Marik wins the Shadow Game!" Joey agreed.
"Oh no!" Tea exclaimed.
"There's gotta be something left he can do!" Tristen added.
"Now Winged Dragon of Ra, attack his life points directly! It's all over, Pharaoh!" Yami Marik shouted. I smirked.
"Sorry to disappoint you!" Yami shouted.
"What?!" Yami Marik said with a wide eye.
"I reveal my face down card, Fiend Sanctuary!" Yami shouted shocking my brother and Yami Marik. I grinned.
"The pain got to my head, huh? Yugi did it!" I cheered.
"Behold the magic of Fiend Sanctuary, watch and learn!" Yami called as a glowing circle formed.
"No! What do you think you're doing, Pharaoh?!" Yami Marik asked.
"This magic card was given to me by a friend to help me take you down! Not meet the instrument of your destruction!" Yami said as a metallic creature appeared.
"What is that?!" Yami Marik asked.
"It's called the Metal Fiend Token!" Yami answered.
"Thanks to my magic card, Marik's Winged Dragon of Ra will attack that Metal Token instead of attacking Yugi's life points," Seto stated.
"Keep your eye on the field," Yami smirked. Yami Marik's eye appeared on the head of the metal.
"That Token is casting a reflection of me!" Yami Marik gasped.
"Yes, that's precisely what it's doing, Marik. You know why? Because I'm no longer the target of your Egyptian God Card's attack. Now it shall attack you and if I remember correctly, you've given all but one of your life points Ra, which means you'll be wiped out by the hands of your own creature, Marik," Yami stated.
"Ra won't destroy me," Yami Marik denied.
"With one life point to protect you, I'm afraid you don't have much of a choice in the matter now!" Yami smirked.
"You go, boy!" Tea cheered.
"We'd knew you'd outsmart that freak!" Kendra grinned.
"Nice move!" Joey agreed.
"You da man, Yugi!" Tristen called.
"Now go ahead and finish this guy off!" Duke told him.
"Show him what the King of Games can do!" I smirked. Winged Dragon of Ra started his attack.
"Marik, as soon as your attack hits my Token, this duel's over!" Yami called. The attack passed and I gasped.
"Oh no!" I exclaimed.
"Oh yes, my Queen! Nice try, Pharaoh! It looks to me like your little magic card didn't work! You were a fool to believe you'd win this duel that easily! You were never in control, I've been toying with you the whole time!" Yami Marik laughed as he appeared whole.
"How did you survive?! That's impossible!" Yami exclaimed shocked.
(Marik-4700, Yugi-3300)
"I don't get it! Marik shoulda lost the duel after that attack just now!" Joey exclaimed.
"How did you escape that blast?!" Yami asked.
"I played a magic card just like you and it stopped Ra's attack before it destroyed me," Yami Marik replied.
"Impossible!" I exclaimed.
"What magic card?" Yami asked.
"It was the De-Fusion magic card I took from your deck, Pharaoh. It separated me from my Winged Dragon of Ra just before its attack. That cancelled out the battle before it began, thus saving my life points. So your strategy failed and now I'm stronger than ever!" Yami Marik stated.
"Well, just as I suspected, Yugi wasn't able to successfully use the card I gave him to defeat Marik," I heard Seto say in a smug tone. Whose is he freaking on?! I looked at Yami.
'You can do this, Yami. It's your destiny to win,' I told him. He looks at me for a moment before nodding.
'With you in my corner, I can, Sera,' he thought back.
"Now that I've regained every one of my life points, my weaker half regains his body from the Shadow Realm for now," Yami Marik said.
"Odion...help..." Marik struggled to say.
"Marik..." I whispered.
"Now return to the graveyard," Yami Marik ordered the Winged Dragon of Ra. His dragon disappeared. "I'll place my Monster Reborn in the graveyard as well. Next, I place this one face down on the field. That's enough damage for now," Yami Marik smirked.
"That creep, he's gonna bring back his Monster Reborn car to summon Ra just like he did before," Joey glared.
"Come on, Yugi!" Tristen called.
"Stop this guy!" Kendra called next.
"It's my move now," Yami looked at his cards.
"Your Metal Fiend may be protecting you, but it costs you 1000 life points each turn to keep it on the field," Yami Marik pointed out.
'He's right, Yugi and when I lose life points, I also lose a part of you to the Shadows. And Sera...you grew weaker until you're in a coma...' Yami thought grimly.
'Just do whatever it takes to defeat him,' Yugi thought to him.
'You can't worry about us, love. You must worry about defeating Marik. We know you can do it,' I told him.
'Alright,' Yami agreed. "My move," he drew his card then looked at us. 'I'm sorry to have to put you through this, both of you,' he thought to us.
'No problem,' Yugi started.
'Just win,' I finished.
"I give up 1000 life points to keep Metal Fiend on the field!" Yami called. Yugi groaned while I screamed in pain.
(Marik-4700, Yugi-2300)
'Sera...Yugi...' Yami whispered with worry.
'W-we're okay, love. No worries,' I thought weakly.
"Suit yourself, Pharaoh. After all, it's Yugi and Sera who suffer just so you can keep a useless creature on the field. It seems like a desperate act to me," Yami Marik taunted. Seto looked at me, worry clear in his eyes.
'Are you alright, little sister?' He asked me. I nodded a little weak.
'I'll be okay, big brother. Just do what you can to help Yugi, please...' I thought to him. He nodded.
"Alright! Let the duel continue! Reveal my magic card!" Yami called. His card then revealed Multiply.
"Oh no, not Multiply!" Yami Marik exclaimed. I smirked...great thinking, my Pharaoh.
"Yes, this card allows me to increase the amount of Metal Fiends I have on the field from one to three," Yami stated.
"Well, looks like Yugi did it. He figured out how to make the most of my magic card," Seto smirked.
"I sacrifice my three Metal Fiend Tokens to play this; Obelisk the Tormentor (4000 ATK, 4000 DEF)! Behold the Egyptian God Card I won from Kaiba!" Yami called as Obelisk appeared. "Stare into the face of defeat, Marik!"
"This is awesome!" Tristen said hugging Duke and Kendra.
"Obelisk will crush Marik!" Duke agreed.
"I knew Yugi would turn things around," Tea smiled.
"Hey, get a load of Marik, guys," Joey smirked.
"Yeah, he's so scared his hair is standing up. Oh wait, he always looks like that," Kendra said smirking as well.
"How could I let him do this?!" Yami Marik asked. I looked at Obelisk who looked at me kindly. I smiled at him.
'It's great to see you again, my friend,' I thought to him.
"Sera, are you alright?" He asked me. Of course I still felt a little weak.
'I'm feeling better, Obelisk. Please, help the Pharaoh in his time of need,' I thought to him.
"I will, my Queen," he promised.
"Alright my Egyptian God Monster, attack Marik's life points now!" Yami ordered. It's then Obelisk attacked Yami Marik.