The Escape

~Sera~
"That scrawny little twerp double crossed us again! I knew we shouldn't have trusted him, now he's toast!" Joey said.
"Wait, Joey! We have to come up with a plan that makes sense," Yugi tried to reason.
"Yeah! And I already came up with a plan. We shake Noah upside down 'til he tells us the way out!" Joey decided.
"Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with Joey on this one, guys," Duke said.
"Only Noah knows where the exit is," Kendra agreed.
"And we're running out of time 'cause pretty soon the whole world will be trapped," Tea agreed. Yugi and I looked down sighing.
'I guess I shouldn't have trusted Noah. This is all my fault,' Yugi thought.
'That's not true, Yugi,' I told him.
'Sera's right. You believe there's still good inside of Noah and there's nothing wrong with that,' Yami agreed.
'Well, no one else does,' Yugi said.
'Give them time. After everything he's done, it's hard to believe he could change,' I stated.
'Noah's acts of rage are fueled by an anger deep inside, but we can help him see the light,' Yami added.
'I hope so and soon,' Yugi agreed. "Alright, let's go find Noah and figure a way out of here so we can stop Gozaburo's plan," he said to everyone.
"But how?" Tea asked.
"Once we're free from cyber space, we can warn people in the real world that Gozaburo's planning to digitize the planet," Yugi answered.
"I hope...that it's not...too late," Tristen said between making monkey noises.
"Tristen, I couldn't understand a thing you just said," Duke told him.
"You're almost all chimp now!" Kendra agreed. Suddenly something appeared behind us.
"It's Skull Knight (2650 ATK, 2250 DEF)!" Yugi and I gasped.
"There's a whole bunch of them!" Tea pointed out.
"Joey, behind you!" Tristen warned. Command Knights (1200 ATK, 1900 DEF) appeared behind Joey.
"Where are these monsters coming from?" Tea asked. Next were Rock Ogre Grottos (800 ATK, 1200 DEF) that appeared behind Duke and Kendra.
"Oh no," they both said. Next were Lizards Soldiers (1100 ATK, 800 DEF).
"We gotta do something!" Joey said.
"Last I checked running away was something," Duke retorted.
"But we're surrounded! There's no way out!" Tea pointed out. One of the Lizard Soldiers walked up.
"Serenity!" Joey called as the Lizard was closest to her. Joey ran in front of her ready to take the attack.
"Joey, no! Come forth, Curse of Dragon (2000 ATK, 1500 DEF)!" Yugi summoned. It's then Curse of Dragon appeared. "Dragon Flame attack!" Yugi ordered. The Lizard Soldiers were destroyed.
"All right, Yugi! It's my turn now. I play my Axe Raider (1700 ATK, 1150 DEF)!" Joey summoned. I nodded smirking.
"My turn. I summon Dark Magician Girl (2000 ATK, 1700 DEF)!" I called making my favorite Magician appear.
"Attack!" Joey and I ordered. Our monsters attacked and all the other monsters were taken down. But they came back and destroyed all three of our monsters.
"What the hell? Where are they coming from?" I asked.
"I don't know. Noah may be behind it," Yugi said.
"Well, I have a good idea right about now. Run!" I shouted. We all managed to get away and kept running until we made it to an alley.
"The coast is clear, let's go!" Joey said motioning us to the alley. We all ran in there then.
"Come on, Joey!" Yugi called seeing as Joey was the last.
"Are those monster's coming back?" Serenity asked.
"Don't worry, Serenity. It seems like we're safe for now," Kendra told her. We heard pounding.
"Or maybe not," Duke corrected seeing a Lizard Soldier behind us.
"Run!" Everyone aside from me, Yugi, and Joey shouted.
"It looks like our work's not done," Yugi said.
"Alright, let's do our thing, guys," Joey said to us.
"Right behind you, Joey," I told him as we all drew a card.
"I summon you, Dark Magician (2500 ATK, 2100 DEF)!" Yugi called.
"I call upon you, Rainbow Dragon (4000 ATK, 3500 DEF)!" I summoned.
"I summon Gearfried the Iron Knight (1800 ATK, 1600 DEF)!" Joey called last.
"Attack!" We all ordered. Our monsters then attacked the others. We kept going then. We soon ran into Skull Knights.
"Black Luster Soldier, attack!" Yugi summoned and attacked.
"Now, go, Axe Raider!" Joey ordered.
"Rainbow Dragon, attack again!" I ordered lastly. More came.
"Let's fry this creep, guys," Joey said to us.
"I summon Dark Magician!" Yugi called again.
"I summon Dark Magician Girl!" I called next.
"I summon Rocket Warrior!" Joey called last.
"Dark Magic attack!" Yugi and I ordered.
"Invincible attack!" Joey ordered afterwards. The monsters were destroyed.
"Attention! Can all of you hear me?! This is extremely important!" We heard someone call.
"I know that voice," Duke said.
"Noah!" Yugi and I gasped.
"Alright! Get down here, ya little twerp!" Joey called.
"This is a warning to all of you! Look, the virtual world you're all in is about to be destroyed!" Noah said...sounding panicked.
"Say what?!" Kendra gasped.
"I knew we couldn't trust him, but I never thought he would destroy this place!" Duke said.
"That punk! I'll give him a virtual butt kicking of a life time!" Joey glared.
"You better let us out of here, Noah!" Tea shouted.
"Yeah!" Tristen agreed.
"Noah..." Yugi whispered.
"Guys, wait! Noah, what's going on?" I asked. His panic sounded like it was for all of us...it was sincere.
"I'm so sorry for the way I treated you all! But now a satellite is set to destroy the main computer system! When that computer shuts down the virtual world will collapse. You must escape or your minds will be locked here forever!" Noah informed making us all gasp. "You must escape!" He shouted.
"Did you hear that, guys?" Yugi asked.
"Yeah, this virtual world's about to go bye, bye," Joey replied.
"And when it's destroyed, it's taking our minds with it," Duke added.
"Please, listen to me!" Noah pleaded.
"Why should we?! So you can trick us again?!" Kendra asked. I could hear him panicking.
"Noah, listen to me. If we plan to get out of here then you need to help us, okay? Just tell us where to go and we'll get out of here," I told him trying to calm him down.
"Sera, how do you know it's not a trick?" Kendra asked me.
"Because if you listen closely, you would hear the sincerity in his voice," I stated.
"She's right," Yugi agreed. I looked back up.
"Noah, sweetie, you need to stay calm and help us, okay?" I asked gently.
"O-okay. You need to head to the Domino Arcade. It's there that you can get out," Noah told us. I nodded.
"Let's go, guys!" I told the others. They were a little hesitant, but nodded anyway.
"I'm warning ya, no pulling any dirty tricks, Noah!" Joey shouted. We started running then.
"Noah, where's Seto and Mokuba?" I asked.
"Seto is dueling my father and...I'm in Mokuba's body right now. I'm so sorry, Sera!" Noah told me. I sighed.
"We'll get this all sorted out, Noah. But when I see you, you'll learn why big sisters are supposed to be scary towards their little brothers," I smirked.
"L-little brother?" He stuttered. I chuckled.
"Hey, you are my step-brother, so I'm going to treat you like a brother whether you like it or not! I understand why you did what you did...you were lonely. From the look in your eyes when we last saw you...you were scared of being alone. You don't have to be alone anymore, Noah. Mokuba, Seto, and I will be there for you like a family should. Seto...may take a little bit, but he's always been hard headed," I stated.
"Thank you...big sister." I could hear the smile in Noah's voice.
"No problem, little brother. Just so you know, when I get out of here, you're in so much trouble," I stated.
"Got it," Noah replied. We soon saw the arcade.
"There it is!" Tea pointed.
"But the exit could be anywhere in there," Serenity said.
"Listen closely, you must proceed to the stage at the back of the arcade in order to escape," Noah informed.
"Alright, guys. Let's go," Tea said.
"Let's do this," Serenity agreed.
"Stand on the red and blue platforms and I'll upload you back to the real world," Noah told us. Serenity and Tea went first and Tristen tagged a long in Serenity's arms. We were about to be attacked by a Lizard Soldier again while the other Monsters were waiting.
"Go, Dark Magician/Girl!" Yugi and I said.
"Flame Swordsman, attack!" Joey commanded. Our monsters attacked.
"Great shot, guys. Now let's get out of this place!" Joey said.
"Proceed to the stage immediately," Noah told us.
"Joey, you, Kendra, and Duke go first. I'll be right there," Yugi said. I nodded.
"Right behind you guys," I added.
"Alright, but you better be right behind me," Joey stated. Yugi and I ordered another attack. "Guys, come on!" Joey called. Duke and Kendra then left while Joey got on the platform.
"Right!" Yugi and I agreed.
"Let's go, hurry up!" Joey shouted before disappearing.
"Yugi, Sera, wait! I have a favor to ask," Noah said.
"What is it, Noah?" I asked.
"Seto is trapped in a duel with Gozaburo. You have to find him!" Noah said to us.
"How do we do that?" Yugi asked.
"I'll use the central computer to create a virtual short cut so you two can reach him. He's in Kaiba Corp. Headquarters," Noah said.
"Why am I not surprised?" I asked. A door appeared.
"Go through that door and you'll find Seto," Noah told us.
"Okay! We won't come back without him!" Yugi confirmed. We then ran through the door. We made it to the building and went to the elevator.
"Time is running you, guys. If you two and Seto don't get through that exit soon your minds will be lost forever," Noah told us.
"We will get Seto and we'll see you on the other side. Have some faith in us. We've been in tougher jams than this...I think," I said.
"Not helping me stay calm, Sera," Noah stated.
"Right, sorry," I said with a sheepish smile. I saw that Gozaburo was about to take my brother's body and I ran to a machine. "Oh no ya don't!" I shouted moving my brother way. Seto looked at me and I smirked. "Miss me, big brother?" I asked. Seto smirked back.
"Great timing, little sister," he said. Gozaburo was about to attack again.
"Jump, Kaiba!" Yugi shouted and my brother did so.
"Okay, I vote to run now," I said to the boys.
"Hurry!" Yugi agreed as we started running. "This place is gonna shut down any second!"
"You've got to escape! Head to the Domino Arcade quickly!" Noah warned. We kept running trying to get away from Gozaburo and we made it to the edge of the roof.
"No, it's a dead end!" Yugi said.
"You three going somewhere?" Gozaburo asked.
"Jump now!" Noah ordered.
"Forget it!" Seto growled.
"We have to trust him!" I shouted. We all then jumped down. It's then we saw a portal.
"Look, Noah opened another exit!" Yugi pointed. We then fell into it. I saw darkness then opened my eyes to find us in a lab.
"It's about time," Seto said as we got up.
"We're back in the real world," Yugi said.
"Mokuba! He's still back there!" I said in worry. Seto and I ran over.
"Mokuba, wake up! Mokuba! Open your eyes!" Seto shouted. Mokuba then woke up.
"Mokuba..." I whispered. He sat up.
"Seto, Sera, Noah's still inside!" Mokuba told us. We heard the alarm.
"We have to get out of here. If Noah said he'll make it out then he will. Let's go!" I told them. They all nodded and we began running.
"Why did Noah have to go back to that place, guys? It's not fair!" Mokuba said as we ran.
"I know it's not, Mokie. If there was some way for me or Seto to quickly help him then we would, but I have no idea how," I stated.
"Neither do I," Seto agreed. We soon made it to where the blimp is.
"Hurry up, guys!" Tristen shouted.
"Let's go!" Duke shouted.
"You can make it!" Tea called.
"Hurry!" Kendra shouted.
"Pick up the pace, you guys! You're almost here! We got ya!" Joey shouted.
"Let's go!" Tristen repeated as Duke, Joey, Tristen, and Kendra lent their hands out to us.
"I'm not gonna make it!" Mokuba shouted.
"Guess again!" Seto shouted grabbing him. Seto then threw him over to Duke who caught him. Seto then jumped on.
"Yugi!" Joey shouted.
"Sera!" Kendra shouted next.
"Joey/Kendra!" Yugi and I grabbed their hands and they pulled us on.
"We got them, they're on!" Joey called.
"Now let's get out of here!" Kendra agreed. It's then the entire place blew up as we flew away. We all ran in and I grabbed Mokuba as we felt tremors from the explosion. Seto ran to the cockpit and got us away then. We all then filed in.
"Noah may have been a spoiled brat when we met him, but he turned out to be alright," Joey commented.
"Do you think his mind was deleted when the computer was destroyed?" Tea asked.
"Knowing him, he saved his mind on a backup file," Yugi replied.
"Yeah, I bet he'll be back," Joey said. I wrapped my warms around Mokuba's shoulders.
"Me too. See you around, Noah!" Mokuba said.
"Okay, that little detour was a complete waste of my time and effort. So let's move on and pretend that nonsense never happened. It's time for us to continue the Battle City Finals. Set us back on course to Kaiba Corp. Island," Seto ordered the pilot.
"Yes, sir," the man confirmed.
"Next time, I'm leaving your mean side in the virtual world," I grumbled.
"Meaning?" Seto asked.
"Meaning, show a little heart that your little sister and brother are alright and act like a big brother who is worried! Sheesh! It's not that hard!" I exclaimed. Seto smirked before wrapping his arms around me and Mokuba. "Jeez, now you listen to me," I mumbled.
"Just be quiet," Seto rolled his eyes with a small smile. Mokuba and I smiled before hugging our brother back.
"Still not used to seeing Kaiba like this," Joey said bluntly making me giggle.
"Yeah, yeah, you never will be," I said for my brother. I let go of my brothers and Kendra hugged me.
"Never worry me like that again, woman!" She growled.
"With the life I have, no promises," I stated.
'I agree with Kendra,' I heard Yami tell me.
'You would,' I retorted making him chuckle.
'I can't worry for the wellbeing of my girlfriend?' He asked.
'I never said you couldn't...just not too much,' I stated.
'Same goes for you as well,' he agreed.
'Fine. Even though I'll always worry, I'll try to down it a little,' I thought to him. I then remembered the duels. Who will I be dueling? Dark Marik, Seto, or Yami/Yugi? I hope that it's Dark Marik so I can make him pay for the suffering he has caused us. Noah...when I duel, it'll be for you...little brother.