Chapter 10

Aiden's P.O.V

I'm sorry, did I hear him right? Did he say "kill him"? Hopefully not.

Then all of a sudden, five of these dude's people started to run at me. I stared in fear for a few seconds when my mind decided to go into autopilot. I fought them all in a few seconds, and when they were all lying on the floor, I stared defiantly at their leader.

《 A/N; Guess what! I'm not creative tonight, so that's why I'm not writing out the fighting scene. Also, I'm bad at writing out fighting scenes. 》

"Huh." He said. "Impressive. But I bet you weren't expecting this.."

Confused, I looked at him, then looked behind me quickly once I heard footsteps.

Some little Mixed-Soul kid that was probably a few years younger then I was standing there, pointing a sword at me. He swung his weapon, but I dodged and kicked him in the chest. He fell but got up quickly. Once again he swung his sword, and this time, it cut my shoulder. I tried to punch him, but he dodged and pounded the top of my head with his fist. I fell, and when I was on the ground, he jumped on me. He punched me multiple times and used magic to burn me or something.

Well, now I know that fire magic hurts like heck. Hooray!

After he punched me a couple of times, he finally got off me and crouched down next to me. I stared up weakly at him.

"I'm sorry..." He had whispered before everything faded to black.

**********

Joseph (A.k.a Aiden's daddy's) P.O.V

I watched my own son get beat up and knocked out by a younger cat boy, getting jacked up pretty badly.

(Man, I really need to give my son some fighting lessons.)

"No!" I screamed as he fell. The kid he got knocked out by looked at him with a strange look in his eyes and whispered something that was inaudible to me.

The leader smirked in triumph.

"Good work Michael. I will be sure to reward you when we are finished with our...little situation..." He said. "Lead Brandon and my pathetic daughter back to camp. I will deal with them later."

The kid who knocked out my son Aiden, who's apparently named "Michael", bowed.

"Yes, my King," He said with a bit of guilt in his voice. He got up and walked over to the Mixed-Souls we were chasing earlier, one named Brandon, and the other it was carrying, well, they didn't say what its name was.

"Now," their leader said. "Let's end this. I have important things to do back in our camp."

He threw Zoë, my son's friend, on the floor. She got up hastily, completely terrified and ran over to me.

I was paying attention to Zoë when two Mixed souls were picking up Aiden.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Leave my son alone you stupid furballs!"

They looked at me, then at their so-called king.

He then did something I totally wasn't ready for.

He took two stones out, one blue and one grey, said something in a language I've never heard before and clashed them together. A column of water with wind I could actually see swirling around it shot straight at us, and when it hit, it launched us straight in the air and pushed us forcefully away in the direction of my son's house.

I blacked out when we hit the ground.

************

Kiana's P.O.V