Chapter Two

Y/N was sat in her room which only consisted of a table and four chairs, a couch, chest of draws, a tiny window and a bed. Very dull. She sat looking out her little window, all she could see was their moon, that is it.

Her rooms doors were opened and Y/N looked over to see Aizen stood at her doors. She stood up to greet him as he walked into her room, "sit down Y/N this isn't a formal visit," Aizen said.

Y/N sat back down, "You only have formal visits with me involved Lord Aizen," she said watching him sit down opposite her, "what can I do you for?"

"I wanted to see if you have settled back in," he replied.

"Well it's not that difficult to get back into the system when you belong somewhere," Y/N said.

"That is true," he replied, "Y/N you will always belong here," he stood up and walked to the door with a smirk, "also, it back to business you had last time you were understand? Kill all soul reapers that don't agree with me."

"That's all of them!" She stood up quickly and rose her voice a little.

"That is exactly right," Aizen responded before he left her room and closed the door behind him.

Y/N sat back down and tilted her head back, "oh god, guess everything will be back to normal..." She sighed and looked out the window, "Ichigo, stay away from here..."

Meanwhile in Kisuke's shop in the underground training grounds where the teenagers are training before they go to Hueco Mundo. Renji was against Chad and Uryu was against Ichigo lastly Orihime was against Rukia.

Each pair trained their hardest and pushed themselves to their limits in order to raise their abilities - all were succeeding. Although, they were training none of them forgot the risks they would be taking.

Rukia looked at Ichigo when Orihime couldn't fight anymore, "is Nel showing us the way again?"

"I'm not putting her in danger again," Ichigo replied looking at her - having his break with Uryu, "I think we just need to watch out and head start."

Kisuke walked to them, "with exact coordinates I can set the gate to appear close to Y/N," he told them.

"Really?" Orihime asked walking over.

"Yes, I also need something of hers to track her," he said.

"Will I do?" A female figure with snake for hair, red eyes, and dressed it a black dress, "I'm her original zanpakuto," she said, "my name is Medusa"

Everyone looked over with their eyes wide at the figure, "like the myth?" Orihime asked nervously.

"In a way, I can't turn you to stone without being told to by Y/N," she said and looked at Kisuke, "I know her better than anyone, I can track her exactly," she said approaching Kisuke, "please, let me help you get her back."

"How do you know her?" Rukia asked drawing her zanpakuto, "for all we know their could be a trap."

Medusa looked over, "Y/N missed a little bit about her story out to you all, she was originally a soul reaper then the soul society's princess," she told them and Rukia lowered her zanpakuto, "She was traumatized by something in her past, when she was alive, and it turned her cold and Aizen found her turned her into a hollow after telling her he'd make her pain go away, I never saw her since," she told them.

"Y/N was a soul reaper?" Uryu questioned, "but how, why didn't she tell us?"

"She did say she forgot... She forgot where she came from," Rukia clicked, "she didn't mean Hueco Mundo she meant the soul society."

"Can you take us exactly to her?" Chad spoke.

"I can try," Medusa say and her snake hairs bolted forward and half different. Medusa began to open a door like shape, "don't look back focus on going forward, this is a zanpakuto walk way, be careful," she walked forward and the teenagers followed with Yoruichi.

Medusa led them forward towards another door like shape. She pushed the doors opened once they approached them and walked through.

Medusa stopped, "I feel her..." She muttered and followed her feeling with the others behind her.

Elsewhere, Y/N was walking around the castle slowly trying to find something to do. She suddenly stopped feeling new spiritual pressures, "Ichigo..." She whispered and walked to where the spiritual pressure wad coming from.

She was ready for a trap at anymore from Aizen or the others, but, she needed answers and she was going to get them.

Ichigo turned a corner and suddenly, right behind Medusa, "what is it?" He asked and looked forward to see Y/N stood there, "Y/N?"

"You big idiot..." Y/N whispered.

♤♡◇♧

So you are an espada but once a soul reaper? What do you have to hold any more from us Y/N?

I hope you enjoyed please vote, comment and follow. I am so happy to be writing this sequel 😁