Chapter Nine

Y/N's P.O.V

I was sat at my desk finishing up my studies then there was a knock at the door, "yeah?" I called out and Keisuke walked in.

"You have a visitor, a male, tall, strawberry hair and he is a very angry boy," Keisuke described Ichigo.

I laughed a little, "I'll see that angry boy," I said with a smile and I saw Ichigo walk into my room, "Hello Angry Boy," I giggled.

"I'm not an angry boy," Ichigo rolled his eyes and sat on my bed.

"You might not bean angry boy, but, you don't half look like one." I smiled a little at him.

"Do I now?" He smirked a little and pushed me down onto the bed. He got on top of me and tickled him, "am I an angry boy?"

I start laughing and wiggling underneath him, "y...you look like one," I said while laughing.

Ichigo laughed at me as he continued to tickle me, "want to change that answer? I can do this all day y/n," he warned me.

"Y...You don't look like an a...angry man..." I said through my laughter. 

Ichigo chuckled and stopped tickling me as well as getting off me. He stood up and took my hands and pulled me up gently, "So Y/N, ready to spend the day together like we planned?" He questioned and I nodded with a smile. 

I picked up my jacket and put it on, I looked at Ichigo who held out his hand to me, "where are we going?" I asked as I placed my hand into his.

Ichigo lead me outside the shop and we walked down different streets, "Ichigo?" I called out and saw we walked up to the arcade, "the arcade?" I questioned looking at the building.

"Is you want," He shrugged looking down to me.

I looked up to him and smiled a little, "I don't mind where we go to be honest with you Ichigo," I said.

The two of us walked into the building and began to play different games together, laughing and joking throughout the day. We were in the arcade for a couple of hours, somehow we spent longer than Ichigo planned, but, he didn't seem to mind.

Ichigo took hold of my hand, he led me out of the arcade, "I think we should go get something to eat, as I'm starting to get hungry... What about you Y/N?" Ichigo said looking down at me.

"Just a little, I won't say no to getting food," I told him with a little laugh.

"You would never say no to food," Ichigo laughed and kissed my forehead which caused me to laugh a little.

The two of us began to make our way to a cafe.

Growl!

I looked at Ichigo, who looked at me, "food can wait yeah?" I said and he nodded. 

I walked towards the growling, Ichigo walked beside me getting his combat pass out. He placed the pass against his chest and he was taken out of his body, in his soul reaper outfit. I took my soul candy, I had half and half, soul reaper clothing and espada clothing, with my hole in my neck still there. 

Ichigo looked at me and smiled. I jumped up and stood in the air looking at another male espada, my eyes widened. The espada looked over to me, "Miss Y/N," he walked towards me, "traitorous, bitch!" He yelled and punched me sending me into a building. 

I looked at him and went back to my standing spot. I noticed both Ichigo and the espada fighting together, "Y/N?!" Ichigo called out.

The male espada looked at me and smirked, he rushed to me without Ichigo noticing he had left. The male espada drew his zanpakuto, I copied his action, "create a wall..." I started then was cut off with his zanpakuto being pushed through my core. I coughed up blood.

"Y/N!!!!" Ichigo yelled and attacked the male espada, caught him off guard and killed him. 

"Ichigo! Y/N!" Rukia called out from the ground, she looked at Ichigo then me, "oh my god."

Ichigo grabbed me as I started to fall to the ground, he pulled me up and held me bridal style to the ground. He laid me down and knelt down beside me, "Y/N?" He called out and I looked at him. 

Rukia sat down beside him, "Y/N? Hold on, I'll get you gigai," she said and rushed off

I coughed up more blood and turned onto my side, "Y/N? Relax okay?" He rolled me onto my back.

"Ichigo?" Ichigo looked up to see Orihime.

Ichigo looked desperate towards her, "Please Orihime," is all he said before Orihime sat opposite Ichigo and began to heal me.

After a few minutes I was healed, I slowly sat up and rubbed the back of my head. Before I realised what was going on, Ichigo had crashed his lips against mine. My eyes widen and I smiled kissing him back, I place a hand on his cheek as we kissed. 

Ichigo wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lip. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, holding me close, "don't scare me like that again, you understand?" He said stroking my side gently.

"I promise I won't," I wrapped my arms around him, I looked at Orihime and held her hand, "thank you Orihime," I said and she smiled with a nod.

Ichigo leaned back and rested his forehead against mine, "let's get you back to the shop, too much excitement for you today," he said and the two of us went into our body and gigai.

Rukia, Orihime, Ichigo and I all made our way back to the shop. I was walking too slow, and occasionally I got dizzy and walked side-wards. Ichigo looked at me and crouched down, "hop on Y/N," he said, "I'll carry you," he added.

I looked at him and got onto his back, I held onto his shoulders as he held me up. Again, we were on our way back to Keisuke's shop. 

That was very worrying... I don't want that to happen to me again.

x-x-x-x

I hope you all enjoyed Chapter Nine, sorry it has taken so long for me to upload again. 

Chapter Ten will be uploaded soon.